Cin Drallig vs. Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dionysus
Setting is Felucia
Both bloodlusted

Trocity
I'll go with Drallig.

ILS
Drallig. Aayla would put up a decent fight, though.

Zenwolf
Hmm....interesting, didn't think there would actually be support for Cin in...well any battle, considering all he has are accolades/character statements on him. Unless going by the ROTS game cutscenes where he gave Anakin a real nice fight.

NewGuy01
Just because they're all he has doesn't make them any less valid or factual.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Just because they're all he has doesn't make them any less valid or factual.

This is true, but people mostly go with the whole feats are superior to accolades/statements and the latter doesn't really mean anything without them.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Zenwolf
This is true, but people mostly go with the whole feats are superior to accolades/statements and the latter doesn't really mean anything without them. by "people" you mean Carthage

Zenwolf
Originally posted by WildBantha88
by "people" you mean Carthage

Well actually by a lot of different people on CV.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well actually by a lot of different people on CV.

Yeah, I can vouch for this, I've seen a lot of that on CV

NewGuy01
Most people here too.

WildBantha88
Well Carthage is an extremist

carthage
People here trust accolades if it has to do with Bane era characters or TOR fan favorites, this doesn't apply to PT characters though

ILS
Lmfao at the double standards regarding accolades vs feats in this thread. I'm just going to say "B-team" and click away.

carthage
Aayla wins.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
People here trust accolades if it has to do with Bane era characters or TOR fan favorites, this doesn't apply to PT characters though

Basically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.