Revan V.S RotJ Sidious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Revan will face the great emperor of the true sith But instead of Vitiate than he fought last time he discover sidious.

RotJ Sidious don't possess a light saber (he don't have the physical capacity anymore and that's the ultimate about Jedi light saber fighting, after mastering every forms, he just say : "I needn't this. That's suck so much." But I think that's worst than Vitiate lacking of light saber combat....)

Can Revan win? Revan is boosted like in his fight against Vitiate...

Arhael
Revan gets stomped exactly like he got stomped by Vitiate. Maybe, just Maybe Sidious will allow Revan to play about like Vitiate did.

Based
Except Vitiate didn't "stomp" based on any sort of combat skills. This will definitely be more of a fight.

Sinious
Originally posted by Based
Except Vitiate didn't "stomp" based on any sort of combat skills. This will definitely be more of a fight.

Vitiate stomped with his force powers. Sidious likes to engage in duels so this would probably be a lightsaber duel as Revan can't hold Sidious away from himself. So Sidious wins after a short duel unless he decides to go all out on Revan with his lightning.

Arhael
Originally posted by Sinious
Vitiate stomped with his force powers. Sidious likes to engage in duels so this would probably be a lightsaber duel as Revan can't hold Sidious away from himself. So Sidious wins after a short duel unless he decides to go all out on Revan with his lightning.
At least according to RotJ and TFU old Sheev is a wizard spamming lightning, not a duelist.

Sinious
Originally posted by Arhael
At least according to RotJ and TFU old Sheev is a wizard spamming lightning, not a duelist.

My bad, I misread it as ROTS. Yes I doubt ROTJ Sidious would duel Revan as he considers lightsabers as feeble weapons.

The Merchant
Palpatine. Force Lightning that can make huge explosions that can be seen from the surface of the Death Star would make Revan look like burnt toast.

DarthAnt66
lol

Revanchiste

Exept than RotJ Sidious throw his light saber away XD. The Dark side degredation to his body don't allow him to fight with a light saber without greatly wasting energy...

"Originally posted by The Merchant
Palpatine. Force Lightning that can make huge explosions that can be seen from the surface of the Death Star would make Revan look like burnt toast.
Here the true matter....
Revan have an insane resitance and tutaminis + many force defces...

And here Revan power... Especialy if you read teh setting Revan is like against his fight against Vitiate....

So maby not....

That's at the limit than Revan can take, but not out the limit...

The matters is can Revan reach Palpatine...?

Sinious
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Exept than RotJ Sidious throw his light saber away XD. The Dark side degredation to his body don't allow him to fight with a light saber without greatly wasting energy...

My bad, I misread it as ROTS. Yes I doubt ROTJ Sidious would duel Revan as he considers lightsabers as feeble weapons.

Revanchiste
I read after posting don't worry...

Revan have no problem to reflect Darth nyriss Lightning, he just barrely moove XD.. And if those ligtnings are not as powerfull as Sidious lightning but honnestly It's higher than 50% of sidious lightning at minimum....

And here scourge won't have this vision of Revan defeating Vitiate forever (Yhea because Revan could kill Vitiate Body, the proble is that scourge will have problems when vitiate probably coming back so.... He betray him !)

RotJ/DE sidious don't have this problem to oppose at Revan.
He came back with no memories !!!!

AncientPower
Sidious is 'infinitely' more powerful than Nyriss just as Vitiate is.

Difference is Sidious is more powerful than Vitiate by a decent but not largr margin.

The Merchant
Burnt. Toast.

Revanchiste
Sidious V.S Vitiate sidious win...

But he is not more pwoerfull Vitiate still the more power because he never cease to increase his power.. Just than Sidious one are totaly natural so he have also a natural use of them thank to lagueis training. And is mor epokyvalent and a greater light saber duelist.. But that's not the case with RotJ sidious.

And Revan is like in his battle against Vitiate in this combat so...

It is UNLIMITRED POOOOWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR
against.
UNLIMITED RESITANCEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The goal of Revan is to Reach sidious and kill him with his light saber, he will not rush he will approach safltly....

NTJack0
Revan will get raped immediately, awful match.

Revanchiste
The problem is that Revan is like in his fight against Vitiate.. He is over boosted....

Revanchiste
Originally posted by ares834
As of RotJ Sidious has devoted vast amounts of time to studying the dark side of the force. He sought to become immortal, (in the new canon at least) how to bend reality, performed many dark and twisted experiments on Byss, accumulated vast amounts of force knowledge, and more besides.

So I'd assume Sidious powers have increased by a rather large amount.

As for sabers, impossible to tell.

Zo if that'z true Vitiate will be juzt more than a god.... And Revan rzizte dto him with toze boozt....

Stigma
Revan loses badly... horrible match-up.

Emperordmb
http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2811/36/97/52/smiles/439275836.gif

Stigma
^ tbh that's the look on Revan's face when he sees he will fight Sidious

Sinious
I think he would be more like this after some lightning treatment: wacko

Stigma
haha, so true

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Stigma
Revan loses badly... horrible match-up.

Revan iz like in hiz fight againzt Vitiate.... Read the zettingz...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.