Exar Kun vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins who dies

Trocity
ROTJ Vader??

Marco1907
Originally posted by Trocity
ROTJ Vader??

Big difference really, Vader has incredible feats in RotJ.

WildBantha88
Rotj Vader

Marco1907
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Rotj Vader

Vader stomps, RotJ Vader is at another level completely.

Trocity
You're such a bitter person.

Stop being mad because Vader shits on Maul.

ILS
Marco, it's your fault that Vader shits on Maul on this board.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Trocity
You're such a bitter person.

Stop being mad because Vader shits on Maul.

Stop being mad because Maul shits on Vader.

RotJ Vader has no big difference here, unless you tell me the big difference and I will listen.

Originally posted by ILS
Marco, it's your fault that Vader shits on Maul on this board.

Ok. big grin

Trocity
No thanks, you never listen to sources or quotes that make Maul inferior to Dooku/Vader, you ignore them or take them out of context.

Every single time.

Marco1907
I am still waiting for superior RotJ Vader feats... smokin'

DarthAnt66
To silence you, the topic shall be made. Patience.

WildBantha88
As far as Vader's speed, he speed blitzed Aurra sing shortly after mustifaar

Marco1907
I am a realist guy, and I need to see superior feats to accept RotJ Vader is better, yet, unfortunately only feat RotJ Vader possesses is being equals and then losing to RotJ Luke in a lightsaber duel. And frankly, Luke is not very impressive at that time being.

Not to mention Purge Vader has good feats, which is why I am asking how Vader has grown more powerful in RotJ ?

As far as Vader's speed, he speed blitzed Aurra sing shortly after mustifaar

That's why I said Purge Vader was already strong.

Btw, in which source this happened ? I want to look at it.

WildBantha88
Idk, maybe because Vader is like a TK demi-god

carthage
Vader in all three if ROTJ

Superior TK, somewhat better dueling feats, and he is faster in combat speed.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Marco1907

That's why I said Purge Vader was already strong.

Btw, in which source this happened ? I want to look at it. first I would like to say that Purge Vader didn't gradually get weakened. Immediately after mustifaar is his lowest point and he only got better after that.

Also its star wars corruscant nights 2: street of shadows the whole encounter between Vader and sing is from page 141-152 although the fight is about 2 pages long

Revanchiste
Kun !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l84bdr5CPlk&list=PL65563E1F241559DA&index=4

ares834
Vader clocks in at about 1.6 Mauls of power. Exar Kun at about 1.75.

So Exar takes this in a close fight.

Revanchiste
An technicaly Kun can over power vader, I mean he can just constantly attack him until he die, Vader can resist defend himself but o attack...

Exar Kun force power over power vader, needn't a lightning !!!

Marco1907

Also its star wars corruscant nights 2: street of shadows the whole encounter between Vader and sing is from page 141-152 although the fight is about 2 pages long

I've looked at it. I wouldn't say a ''speedblitz'' but it is a good reflex feat for Vader.

WildBantha88
She leapt high, kicking out, and in midthrust somehow bent sideways to kick harder with her other leg

In a movement preternaturally fast, but somehow looked almost languid, Vader ducked, reached up, and with one gloved hand lightly tapped her in the middle of her back. A serious thrust catching her in that position could have broken her spine. The Dark Lord's touch was more of a caress. He was letting her know what he could have done.

How is that anything other than a speed blitz?

Sinious
Exar Kun in a good fight.

The Merchant
Vader-sama takes this. His TK feats are too beastly and he has shown impressive speed feats as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.