Create a strike team to kill Yoda/Mace/Anakin/Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*No Vitiate/Sidious/Caedus/Plagueis/Tenebrous/Ones/Luke Skywalker

*No force drain, essence transfer, dark transfer, life drain, or BFR, or Orbalisks

*Team can have up to 6 members

*Explain how your team would achieve victory

Yoda, Anakin ROTS, Mace Windu, and Obi Wan ROTS

vs.

Your team

Arhael
Jaina, Saba, Krayt, Dooku. Jaina and Saba fight Yoda and Windu. Krayt and Dooku defeat Anakin and Kenobi, then help Jaina and Saba.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Arhael
Jaina and Saba fight Yoda and Windu.
I don't see this ending well...

Arhael
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I don't see this ending well...
I do.

Selenial
Revan/Exile/HOT/Satele Shan.

Individually they're pretty close to matching each of these. Revan vs Yoda, HOT vs Mace, Exile vs Anakin and Satele vs Obi Wan. Notice I say exile, not Surik.

While Revan/HOT would likely lose their respective fights if this was a 1v1/1v1/1v1/1v1, BM from Satele and Surik's force bond creating a battle meld would probably secure them the win.

Emperordmb
Bane, Revan, Zannah, Vader, Kaan, and Worror

The first four are the fighters, the latter two are the BMers.

Arhael
Originally posted by Selenial
BM from Satele and Surik's force bond creating a battle meld would probably secure them the win.
Does Satele actually know Battle Meditation? Also, battle meld is a different technique that was invented during New Order by Saba.

NewGuy01
Six? Hm.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Bane, Revan, Zannah, Vader, Kaan, and Worror

The first four are the fighters, the latter two are the BMers.
Actually, I'm replacing Worror with Darth Cognus.

Already have a BM person in the form of Kaan. Cognus's force suppression could serve a similar role to BM, AND Cognus's precog could prove highly useful to her team in a fight such as this.

So Bane, Revan, Zannah, Vader, Kaan, and Cognus.

ares834
Maul x6.

Although 4 Mauls would be sufficient.

WildBantha88
Lord Kaan, Githany, Sirak, Kas'im, Darth Bane, Darth Zannah.

When Carthage reads this team his brain explodes and with his death this thread dies as well, thus granting victory to my team by default

Arhael
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Lord Kaan, Githany, Sirak, Kas'im, Darth Bane, Darth Zannah.

When Carthage reads this team his brain explodes and with his death this thread dies as well, thus granting victory to my team by default
It's not fair because Yoda/Mace/Anakin/Obi Wan are not rapists.

carthage
They have no chance at winning so my brain won't explode

Selenial
Does Satele actually know Battle Meditation? Also, battle meld is a different technique that was invented during New Order by Saba.

Yes, and incorrect.

Fated Xtasy
Kyle Katarn, Darth Bane, Depa Billaba, Count Dooku and The Exile.

Darth Bane could take on Obi-Wan and beat him rather solidly, while kyle holds his own against Anakin or vice versa. Depa would take go all out Mace and Dooku amped by the Exile could hold his own against Yoda until his allies come to help him.

Or

Darth Nihilus and Tulak Hord solo. Happy Dance

DarthAnt66
The Exile and Kyle can't hold their own against Anakin and Yoda, lol.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Haven't seen a team listed yet that wins

carthage
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Haven't seen a team listed yet that wins

same here

Board Walker
Revan and Nihilus psycho stomps the team.

Fated Xtasy
@Darthant66. Bane and Kyle Vs kenobi and anakin can be switched around. Kyle vs Kenobi would end in Kyle's favor as he has several offensive force powers and powerful tk at his disposal. Bane could defeat or at.the very least stalemate with Anakin. The Exile wouldn't be.fighting given that she's using battle meditation, you forgot about that. Another fact, Because of Bm, My strike team would be very amped. Something you again forgot, it's not a big deal. Just wanted to clarify.
(Sorry for the.grammar, im on a phone atm)

Selenial
Wait it's six? ._.

Revan/Exile/HOT/Satele Shan/Dooku/Maul

Maul and Dooku vs Yoda,
Shan and Surik vs Mace
Revan vs Anakin
HOT vs Obi Wan.

Team shit stomps, given BM and battle meld.

carthage
I should've disabled battle med damn it

Revanchiste
*No Vitiate/Sidious/Caedus/Plagueis/Tenebrous/Ones/Luke Skywalker

Hard... Very hard.... So Revan, Nihilus, Malak, somoene able of force destruction..
Or there is Kuun Marka Ragnos Naga sadow... Or no the HoT.

"*No force drain, essence transfer, dark transfer, life drain, or BFR, or Orbalisks"

You son of a *****.... No Nihilus.... Bane...

Explain? A 6 V.S 4 combat? Are you kidding.
You Know what?

Yoda, Anakin ROTS, Mace Windu, and Obi Wan ROTS + Revan + Naga Sadow.

Let's make it easy !!!!

Arhael
Yes, and incorrect.
Ok, where else battle meld was shown apart from New Order? And by battle meld I mean this ability:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_meld

Revanchiste
Yoda Meetra Bastilia and Satele are able of battle meditation.

Ha Medl sorry....

Selenial
Ok, where else battle meld was shown apart from New Order? And by battle meld I mean this ability:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_meld

Nowhere, but the Essential guide to the force expressly states it wasn't invented and was used by Jedi in the past.

It was never called Battle meld, but actually think about how her bonds are described and you realize they're the same thing. Sharing power in the force, all positive effects are multiplied and shared, able to communicate across large distances of space...

Also, I find it amusing the very article you linked me to gives 2 examples of uses outside the NJO, C'baoth and Kenobi...

Nephthys
Satele, Nomi, Kaan, Bastila, Worror.....

and Revan.

MEGA BATTLE MEDITATION! cool

carthage
Originally posted by carthage
I should've disabled battle med damn it

KuRuPT Thanosi
If with it.. they still lose eek! cool

Arhael
Nowhere, but the Essential guide to the force expressly states it wasn't invented and was used by Jedi in the past.

It was never called Battle meld, but actually think about how her bonds are described and you realize they're the same thing. Sharing power in the force, all positive effects are multiplied and shared, able to communicate across large distances of space...

Also, I find it amusing the very article you linked me to gives 2 examples of uses outside the NJO, C'baoth and Kenobi...

Concede about the technique existing before as confirmed by Kenobi and C'baot. Hmm. Indeed, it's similar but still not the same thing. Force bonds allow to share feelings, give or siphon strength. But it's more of an instinctive thing that happens, whe characters spend long time together. Battle-meld is a deliberate technique. One character acts as a battle coordinator, it's not just about sharing feelings, it's about acting as a single being.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
@Darthant66. Bane and Kyle Vs kenobi and anakin can be switched around.
Well, it would have to be in order for your team to win.

Kyle vs Kenobi would end in Kyle's favor as he has several offensive force powers and powerful tk at his disposal.
Nah, Kenobi is above Kyle. Kyle is still impressive though.
Bane could defeat or at.the very least stalemate with Anakin.
Probably.
The Exile wouldn't be.fighting given that she's using battle meditation, you forgot about that.
Ah, my mistake. I read your post wrong. I thought you said the Exile was taking on Yoda. messed

carthage
No more battle med damn it, I MUST STOP THE MADNESS

DarthAnt66
Revan, Malak, The Exile, Bastila Shan, and Darth Traya can do this.

Nephthys
Tulak Hord, Darth Krayt, HoT, Barsen'thor.

carthage
Hord?

Nephthys
Yeah. I feel like any of those guys can hold their own, or one-shot Obi-Wan off the bat then go help fight Yoda.

carthage
Yeah, you know all of those great actual feats that actually happened and were documented Hord has

The Merchant
Malgus, Exar Kun, Barsen'thor, and Nomi Sunrider. Can my team do it?!

carthage
Barsen and Nomi can get oneshot by Yoda, unless she uses battle med which still leaves her vulnerable to attack

The Merchant
Proof?

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
Yeah, you know all of those great actual feats that actually happened and were documented Hord has

Yeah, I know.

carthage
love

Revanchiste
Yhea Nw we have to proov than our team is able to win great XD !!!

carthage
Lumiya, Darth Venamis, Exar Kun, Kyp Durron, Count Dooku, Darth Traya

Good game

NewGuy01
Not positive your team would win, Cart.

carthage
I am Traya or Durron can dominate Windu or Kenobi with the force, Lumiya and Venamis likewise are just as skilled, faster, and have speed/a lightwhip which Kenobi and Anakin would be hard pressed with- or and either can hold their own against Anakin. Dooku can hold off Yoda and Exar can defeat Kenobi or at the least hold off Windu, Anakin, or Kenobi

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ares834
Maul x6.

Although 4 Mauls would be sufficient.

I can do better. All that's needed is 1 Sidious. He'll move so fast none of the Jedi will even know he's there.

2 Sidious's would be an Utter Stomp, considering 2 of the team here Canonically can not even COMPETE against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.