Darth Nihilus V.S a very wealen Vitiate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Vitiate just after the battle against the HoT in a random body. Against nihilus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxaVPK7GNFA&list=PLiY79RUdw2Vw9USuN7f_SxaCsTKpmTjzp&index=10

I never realize how powerfull than Nihilus was !!!

WildBantha88
Nihilus could take full powered Vitiate who has prep time while on a dark side nexus. Nihilus wins this

NewGuy01
Lmao.

After the HoT defeated him, he couldn't even come back--That's the point of this new DLC.

Revanchiste
Weaken How damn can a modo or someone edit the thread?

I Know NewGuy But Nehilus need to have a chance against him...

NewGuy01
Understood, but I'm not sure how a dead Vitiate is going to fight Nihilus.

Sinious
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Nihilus could take full powered Vitiate who has prep time while on a dark side nexus. Nihilus wins this

laughing out loud Nope. The Vitiate you described s**ts on Nihilus bro.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Sinious

thumb up

The Merchant
Nihilus could beat a weakened Vitiate.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nihilus slaughters.

Revanchiste
Full power I know Vitiate win. Vitiate already the same tha nihilus (I'm talikng about the planet...)
He teach to Revan the force drain Revan was so proheficient in force drain than he were able to drain at a star system distance, Nihilus get his Drain from Revan I think undirectly...
Revan mandalorian war continue during the schearch of starfoge... It's quasi over... It's done the mandalorians are defeated...
He is.... all wrong.... I am all wrong...

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Sinious
WHen you Know Vitiate eeeeerr UNLIMITED POWAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Full power I know Vitiate win. Vitiate already the same tha nihilus (I'm talikng about the planet...)
He teach to Revan the force drain Revan was so proheficient in force drain than he were able to drain at a star system distance, Nihilus get his Drain from Revan I think undirectly...
Revan mandalorian war continue during the schearch of starfoge... It's quasi over... It's done the mandalorians are defeated...
He is.... all wrong.... I am all wrong...

Vitiate had helps. Nihilus in fact does a star system distance,he(Nihilus) doesn't have any drain,but a Hunger that destroys the Force. Vitiate to my knowledge he's not in Drain but TP. NIHILUS BEATS EVEN A FULL PREPARED VITIATE.

LMFAO

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by WildBantha88

SunRazer
This version of Vitiate is pretty pitiful, lol.

Nihilus probably eats him for breakfast.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by SunRazer
This version of Vitiate is pretty pitiful, lol.

Nihilus probably eats him for breakfast.

I imagine Nihilus coming with his Ravager to Dromund Kaas,Vitiate is alerted by his spies that the "Lord of Hunger" comes to devour the jungle planet,and he hides in his Throneroom,waiting for Nihilus to eat all his adversaries,so he could escape alive.

Vitiate hears Nihilus' voice: "Rede-Rede-Rede, Rubi-Rubi-Rubi"

Vitiate: "F**k,I'm screwed."

Meanwhile the planet starts to enter in a stage of powerful shockwaves. His Throneroom begins to collapse,and Vitiate says, "Who the f**k made me to become a dark side embodiment!? Oh shit,shit,shit!!!"

"Typhojem for all that it's evil,help me."-Vitiate prays

After that Vitiate sees the surface of the building and a dark beam touches him, "Nooooooooooooooo!! Mercy Lord of Hunger!!! Mercy Lord Nihilus!!! Take me as your apprentice(b***h)."

laughing wink stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.