Rahm Kota vs. The Inquisitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dionysus
Instead of Galen Marek, Vader dispatches the Inquisitor to kill Jedi General Rahm Kota.

Setting: TIE Fighter Construction Facility over Nar Shadaa. (Where Kota fought Galen).

carthage
Good match.

Not sure. Kota has a force advantage though

The Merchant
Kota.

Dionysus
Originally posted by carthage
Good match.

Not sure. Kota has a force advantage though Inquisitor's not too shabby in the Force. He can ragdoll Kanan for whatever that's worth. But still, I agree Kota definitely has the Force edge.

The Merchant
Inquisitor couldn't even kill that big beast that Ezra summoned. Kota used the Force to rip that platform he and Marek where in and somehow survived that fall at the end of their duel while Blind.

Dionysus
Originally posted by The Merchant
Inquisitor couldn't even kill that big beast that Ezra summoned. Kota used the Force to rip that platform he and Marek where in and somehow survived that fall at the end of their duel while Blind. I know this. Which is why I said he definitely has the Force edge.

The Merchant
Wasn't necessarily responding to you bby, just giving reasons for my viewpoint.

Nephthys
Kota, easy.

Fated Xtasy
Rahm Kota fought a fully trained and capable Starkiller, The Inquisitor fought a half trained and more survival oriented Kanan. I think Kota could likely take The Inquisitor down. it's a good fight though

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Rahm Kota fought a fully trained and capable Starkiller, The Inquisitor fought a half trained and more survival oriented Kanan. I think Kota could likely take The Inquisitor down. it's a good fight though
pms

Dionysus
Maybe we'll see better feats of his by the end of the season.

The Merchant
Apparently the last episode of season 1 won't be broadcasted until January!!

Dionysus
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
pms Premenstrual syndrome?

Dionysus
Originally posted by The Merchant
Apparently the last episode of season 1 won't be broadcasted until January!! Ugh, I know. We still have several more episodes to go, though. Gathering Forces was just a mid-season finale thing.

DarthAnt66
yep

gideongarner01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.