Sora Bulq vs Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Battle of the punching bags

carthage
Plo due to the force advantage, plus he isn't as ugly so he wins.

love

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
Plo due to the force advantage, plus he isn't as ugly so he wins.

love I disagree. While Plo hides behind a mask, Bulq reveals himself in all of his leathery goodness without shame. Bulq is clearly more beautiful.. from a certain point of view.

The Merchant
Nah Plo's hotter.

Dionysus
Bulq has a bigger dick. He wins.

ILS
Woaooooaaaaoaoahhh

The Merchant
Originally posted by Dionysus
Bulq has a bigger dick. He wins.

Pi-pics?

Dionysus
Someone had to say it.

Dionysus
Originally posted by The Merchant
Pi-pics? It leaked on the Jedi Temple website. Everyone and their brother has seen it by now.

WildBantha88
I completely disagree! While Koons official dick length is a whole inch above Bulqs, Bulq did NOT measure from the base like Koon did. Hence he has the bigger AND thicker shlong

WildBantha88
Originally posted by The Merchant
Pi-pics? number? wink

DarthAnt66
484-638-4612

Emperordmb
Originally posted by WildBantha88
I completely disagree! While Koons official dick length is a whole inch above Bulqs, Bulq did NOT measure from the base like Koon did. Hence he has the bigger AND thicker shlong
Come on guys, let's be reasonable. Bulq also took that measurement on a nexus, which means his dick would've been 10X larger. Let's be reasonable about this.

Dionysus
Not true, DMB. It doesn't state specifically in the text Bulq was actually drawing on the nexus.

NewGuy01
Fair point, DMB.

carthage
To be fair Bulq's phallus would probably kill Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.