Reaching out to multiple split personalities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Time consuming to get a response, but effective. When I share them maybe they'll all die and maybe all that will be left is her main personality.

At last.

rudester
What you turn into leriza queen of the wench? Who's her? What personality are you planning to reveal to us?

Oneness
[Not me

rudester
Huh?

Esau Cairn
Well apparently anal sex hurts less than being single.
Take comfort in that.

rudester
Why u tryed it?

Oneness
Originally posted by rudester
Why u tryed it? Burrrn laughing

I'm talking about someone who probably most definitely has split personality disorder, who is not me.

She's only my life's obsession. <3

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Oneness
Burrrn laughing

Damn, I got burned by someone who can't spell, "tried". roll eyes (sarcastic)

RanebowSmack
She's only my life's obsession. <3

Yeah that's not creepy at all.

rudester
well with the way you talk you probably own your own dildo and if you don't know how to use one you could ask your sister or your mom? Or better yet your dad.

RanebowSmack
Me? That seemed unnecessarily harsh.
I only made the comment because the oneness guy has been weird with me, otherwise I wouldnt have said anything.
Some miscommunication maybe, if that's the case...my bad.

Esau Cairn
well with the way you talk you probably own your own dildo and if you don't know how to use one you could ask your sister or your mom? Or better yet your dad.

How about constructing your sentences properly?

Capital letters, comas, full stops too much to ask?

rudester
When i'm at work or on the street I use my phone.. so u ask to much besides this is a forum not a blog or the huffington post! My fingers are to big for the buttons..

rudester
see what i mean...

mitchypoopoo
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
How about constructing your sentences properly?

Capital letters, comas, full stops too much to ask?

http://blog.protocol80.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat.jpg

rudester
I still don't know what this threads about?

Oneness
Originally posted by RanebowSmack
Me? That seemed unnecessarily harsh.
I only made the comment because the oneness guy has been weird with me, otherwise I wouldnt have said anything.
Some miscommunication maybe, if that's the case...my bad. Hey, I've got problems. Hate problems.

Creepy is a hate word.

**** you *****.

Oneness
I still don't know what this threads about? Do you ever get those homicidal feels?

They can't go around thinking they can use me as a punching I'll shut them down real quick.

RanebowSmack
Hey, I've got problems. Hate problems.

Creepy is a hate word.

**** you *****.

Ok, I'm sorry I said creepy.
Scary would be more accurate.
You scare me.
sad

rudester
Do you ever get those homicidal feels?

They can't go around thinking they can use me as a punching I'll shut them down real quick. There are times when I want to.skin someone alive, stick a pencil in their eye, watch them die the slowest death but I keep that to myself. There are people who gossip with ears wide open, people who get involved into a strangers life only to hurt them...I do my best not to think of them or give them power. They are weak, they only hurt others because they do not respect the laws of life, they are evil beings with no lives of their own.

Oneness
Originally posted by RanebowSmack
Ok, I'm sorry I said creepy.
Scary would be more accurate.
You scare me.
sad
sad

*hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.