Luminara Unduli Runs A Sabers Only Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dionysus
Setting: Lothal

1. K'Kruhk
2. Aayla Secura RotS
3. Tholme
4. Barriss Offee S5
5. Quinlan Vos RotS
6. Darth Vader 1 week after suit
7. Asajj Ventress S1
8. Raskta Lsu (Unduli can use the Force)
9. Shaak Ti TFU
10. Maul TPM (Unduli is amped by battle med.)

Luminara as of RotS

DarthAnt66
Gets crushed at 6. Probably loses at 4 and 5 too.

NewGuy01
Tbh she has a fair chance of making it to the final round. Round 8 might snag her though.

Dionysus
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Tbh she has a fair chance of making it to the final round. Round 8 might snag her though. Agreed. thumb up

ILS
Farewell, Dionysus. You'll live on in my memories.

Could possibly stop at Vos although she arguably gets past him. I'd think she would stop at either Vader or Ventress but I'm not sure, maybe she clears them for reasons I'm unaware of. Not sure on 8 or 9, and I think 10 depends entirely on how potent the battle meditation is, especially given Maul's own telepathic potency/resistance.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
Farewell, Dionysus. You'll live on in my memories.
?

Emperordmb
Damn it!

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
? He got perma-banned.

NewGuy01
Woah, that came out of nowhere.

@ILS I don't think she'll lose to Vos. If nothing else, in the comic where they're fighting together, Vos definitely makes it sound like Luminara is his superior.

That being said, even without that comic I'd have Luminara above Vos tbh.

As for Vader, nah. One week into having his suit, he wouldn't be able to defeat any Council-level warrior. As in, only around the end of "The Rise of Darth Vader" was he able to match someone like, say, Roan Shryne.

Emperordmb
I thought he was allowed to stay. What happened?!

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
He got perma-banned.
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars-season-3-episode-17-ghosts-of-mortis @ 15:02.

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
@ILS I don't think she'll lose to Vos. If nothing else, in the comic where they're fighting together, Vos definitely makes it sound like Luminara is his superior.

That being said, even without that comic I'd have Luminara above Vos tbh.

As for Vader, nah. One week into having his suit, he wouldn't be able to defeat any Council-level warrior. As in, only around the end of "The Rise of Darth Vader" was he able to match someone like, say, Roan Shryne. He gave her praise but that isn't necessarily an admission of inferiority.

I don't know.. what has Luminara got for dueling other than her fight with Ventress? That fight alone may not be enough to take a majority over Vos, but I'm not sure, which is why I said arguably.

Ah okay, I don't know much about Vader around that time period. Fair enough.

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/star-wars-the-clone-wars-season-3-episode-17-ghosts-of-mortis @ 15:02.
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I thought he was allowed to stay. What happened?!
It is a sad day, brothers. The gods have smited dear Joker, for wrongdoings I know not of. May we hold his essence dear to our souls in the hopes that one day we will meet him again, in this life or the next.

Emperordmb
No but seriously. What did he do?!

Emperordmb
I think she loses fights 7-10

carthage
Loses @ 6 and 7 for sure.

She can stomp Raskta with the force, even though they're probably the same tier as duelists. I don't see any way for Raskta to break her defense.

Emperordmb
He was a sock because he lost the password to his very first account. To my knowledge, Babading said he could make a new account after "King Joker" got banned.

Emperordmb
Sounds very similar to something abou to happen in the near future, doesn't it Jack?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Sounds very similar to something abou to happen in the near future, doesn't it Jack?

laughing out loud get wreckled Jack/intrepid, the great raptor, our great protector, harbinger of your destruction, shall lay down his mighty prehistoric swrath upon you and bring about stability and peace to our great forum. #getraptored cool

ILS
#UnbanJack

DarthAnt66
I am leader of the Badabingites, not you Fated. Learn your place. :no2:

Fated Xtasy
@Darthant silence whelp, you are the darth maul to Badabings Darth Sidious, I will become his Vader, the leader the Badabinquisitorious. Know your place.

Jack. smile

DarthAnt66
Due to personal issues between us, I can't talk if your being cute joking or being a dick. :mmm: Clarify.

Selenial
Badabinquisitorious?

Yes.

Just yes...

carthage
She gets crushed by Vader and loses to Ventress.

She could kill Raskta though

|King Joker|
I'm quite curious on how Vader would "crush" Luminara just a week after RotS.

Didn't he have difficulty with Sha Koon?

|King Joker|
Done at Asajj or Raskta.

Lol @ Vader crushing her

carthage
Done at 5 or 6

and Raskta and Shaak Ti are too high.

|King Joker|
How is Vader defeating a high-level duelist who is capable of stalemating Asajj Ventress for over a minute only a week after getting his suit on and is still probably learning to take shits and walk properly let alone defeat a Council-level duelist?

I call bullshit.

carthage
You mean the fight where she got pushed off a platform and nearly crushed by pipes by Ventress? Its hardly a good showing for her, and even with his suit Vader was capable of killing 5 masters at once, killing Roan Shryne, and killing multiple Jedi at once on Kashyyyk in the RODV novel.

He is more skilled barely in his suit than Unduli in all of her showings.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
You mean the fight where she got pushed off a platform and nearly crushed by pipes by Ventress? Its hardly a good showing for her, and even with his suit Vader was capable of killing 5 masters at once, killing Roan Shryne, and killing multiple Jedi at once on Kashyyyk in the RODV novel.No, the fight where she was stalemating Ventress for over a minute with impaired vision in pure dueling. thumb up Ventress who casually dealt with K'Kruhk, Sian Jeisel and Rhad Tarn simultaneously and pressured Mace Windu prior to her engagement with Unduli. I'm struggling to see how her showing is unimpressive.

He is more skilled barely in his suit than Unduli in all of her showings. lol.

carthage
Beating 5 Jedi at not long after being cooked on Mustafar >Getting booted off a platform, having her eye stung by hot water, and nearly getting crushed by pipes. Its a better showing for Ventress because Unduli would've died were it not for Ahsoka. Not really much of a showing of skill. But ok.

She doesn't really have many other showings of skill tbh.

|King Joker|
Beating 5 Jedi at not long after being cooked on Mustafar >Getting booted off a platform, having her eye stung by hot water, and nearly getting crushed by pipes. Its a better showing for Ventress because Unduli would've died were it not for Ahsoka. Not really much of a showing of skill. But ok.

She doesn't really have many other showings of skill tbh. It was over a month after Mustafar. Which gives him three extra weeks of intense training that he won't have against Unduli. And none of the Jedi there could last more than 5 seconds against Ventress save for maybe Choi anyways, so, whatever.

Not much a showing of skill because........ she got her eye blasted with steam via an ambush and was kicked off a ledge? Sure I guess you can think that if you just completely ignore the entire fight between those events. erm

McP
1. wins comfortably
2. wins after a good fight
3. might loose here
4. wins
5. I'm not sure
6. wins, barely
7. looses
8. probably looses
9. looses hard
10. looses

Trocity
Loses to Vos.

|King Joker|
Luminara vs. Vos would be a great fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.