Darth Maul vs Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
At the main entrance of the Jedi Temple, instead of Zallow and his knights, Darth Maul confronts Darth Malgus to determine who is the superior Sith Lord.

Both Sith in their strongest incarnations.

Both Sith are bloodlust and enraged.

Who wins?

ILS
Malgus, due to a fairly large gap in Force power and lightning is something Maul can only defend from partially, plus Juyo can leave Maul open to Force attacks. Maul is more skilled, rivals Malgus' strength, is faster and more agile, a better martial artist ect, while Malgus is a lot more resilient to damage. Should be a hard fight on both ends.

Nephthys
Malgus.

NewGuy01
What ILS said, more or less.

The Merchant
Malgus in a good and sexy fight.

WildBantha88
Maul takes sabers and malgus takes everything else

Emperordmb
Malgus brutally murders Maul.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by The Merchant
Malgus in a good and sexy fight.
laughing This.

Sinious
No one thinks Maul can win this? Anyone?

Trocity
Maul has been soured for me (Thanks, Marco). Maul dies here, and painfully too.

Based
Originally posted by Emperordmb

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Trocity
This and what ILS said.

ILS
Maul has been soured for me (Thanks, Marco). Maul dies here, and painfully too. See Marco? This is why we can't have nice things.
If it wasn't for Malgus' Lightning, or Maul's lack of defence against such attacks, I'd give Maul a slight majority.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb

NewGuy01
Disagreed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxrMEQlTMvs

1:04 - 1:10

DarthAnt66
That was deleted for a reason...

NewGuy01
Prove it wasn't cut for time.

Regardless, so was Shaak Ti's death. People accepted that until TFU came around.

DarthAnt66
I can't prove a negative. Prove it was cut for time.

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Regardless, so was Shaak Ti's death. People accepted that until TFU came around.

That is so not the same thing.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Sinious
That is so not the same thing.

Inform me what the difference is. The scene was included with the Blu-Ray set of Season 5.

Fated Xtasy
Inform me what the difference is. The scene was included with the Blu-Ray set of Season 5.

Shaak Ti's death scene at the hands of Anakin was scrapped and never referenced in anything else again, Her death at the hands of Grevious is the only thing filmed, yet the RotS novelization showed that the event never occurred.

DarthAnt66
pms

Sinious

Cause we never saw an alternative scene to Shaak Ti's death in the movies where a renovated version of the Maul&Savage vs Sidious was aired on TCW.

NewGuy01
That's not true, though. The deleted scene was in between the first and second clip. (It cuts to Obi-Wan in the episode) And it contradicts nothing that we see--It ends with them going down the hallway to the exterior.

Sinious
Its entirely a separate/extra event in the movie where in TCW, it is clear that they've changed their minds about the fight and rewrote it. The other version isnt even properly animated.

NewGuy01
Again, this is not the case. The fight wasn't changed, that part was cut out--It, like Shaak Ti's death, is an "extra" that happens during the interlude of the fight.

...So?

carthage

One guy should never ruin someone's interest or attachment to a character, unless they happen to obsess or wank them beyond belief. Bane is more wanked here than Maul anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.