WB HULK vs Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
All feats of hal jordan with a GL ring are allowed

world breaker hulk

Bloodlusted they fight on an abandoned earth

Who wins

Time Immemorial
What did poor Hal do to deserve this harsh treatment?

thingy150
Somebody needs to do some reading

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by thingy150
Somebody needs to do some reading

Somebody needs to get a sense of humor.

You know Bada is gonna close this for baiting right?

thingy150
How does this thread bait at all? A lot of people on this forum will vote for hal.

Time Immemorial
How does this thread bait at all? A lot of people on this forum will vote for hal.

Cmon we know whats going on here.

I admit I like stretching Carver out too from Time to Time.

Maybe you should BZ him.

Reflassshh
You're a little obsessed with our green boy huhu

thingy150
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Cmon we know whats going on here.

I admit I like stretching Carver out too from Time to Time.

Maybe you should BZ him.

How about i challenge him to a BZ with the exact same stipulations as this thread, he would take it thinking hulk would stomp.

thingy150
Originally posted by Reflassshh
You're a little obsessed with our green boy huhu

Obsessed with finding out what these fanboys see that is clearly not there.

quanchi112
Hulk stomps.

Time Immemorial
How about i challenge him to a BZ with the exact same stipulations as this thread, he would take it thinking hulk would stomp.

I'm sure he would do this BZ with you.

thingy150
I'm sure he would do this BZ with you.

I know how comic vine cav's work but how does a battle zone work here, is it just two people debating. What are the rules and how is it judged?

Also who judges it?

Time Immemorial
I know how comic vine cav's work but how does a battle zone work here, is it just two people debating. What are the rules and how is it judged?

Also who judges it?

Ask around for judges.

Its 1 on 1, no outside interference.

thingy150
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk stomps.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/121312/2344578-greenlantern13-13.jpg

Hal has the reaction time and speed to keep up with the flash, how does hulk touch him?

thingy150
Ask around for judges.

Its 1 on 1, no outside interference.

A cav on comic vine is judged based off of who debated better not who the people judging think would win.

is it the same here

Time Immemorial
A cav on comic vine is judged based off of who debated better not who the people judging think would win.

is it the same here

Yes same here.

thingy150
Yes same here.

Nice, i would have to find non biased people to judge, pretty much the exact opposite if carver/quanchi, they are so biased, wonder if quanchi will come back and respond to my comment or if he will just leave it as "Hulk stomps."

carver9
Obvious bate thread. Obvious.

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9

So who wins carver?

Obvious biased person who thought hulk would beat captain atom is obvious.

thingy150

NICE SPELLING OF BAIT* BTW

quanchi112
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/121312/2344578-greenlantern13-13.jpg

Hal has the reaction time and speed to keep up with the flash, how does hulk touch him? By punching him. One feat Doesn't override 99 percent of his other portrayals. This isn't cbr, sport.

TheHulk
thingy just stop it sad

thingy150
Originally posted by quanchi112
By punching him. One feat Doesn't override 99 percent of his other portrayals. This isn't cbr, sport.

Just the kind of post i expected, ignoring my scans and backing up nothing you say.

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/5aba8855.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/4868c886.jpg

Here he catches a speeding flash who superman was unable to touch.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/2d445df5.jpg

Here hal matches the flash in speed again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/greenlantern13-06.jpg

Hal moves ftl, so what were you saying about my canon scan not being supported by anything else.

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/J_L_of_A_212-19.jpg

Hal can teleport people as shown in this scan so he could easily bfr the hulk.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/15.jpg

Hal blasts a hole in amazo who has the powers of the justice league including superman and wonder woman, he can and will hurt the hulk.

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/JLA042_20.jpg

Hal's shield holds up against a supernova.

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/b75d772c.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/6254e4b2.jpg

Hal shields himself and superman from a 300 megaton explosion that they are unsure superman could survive.

Hal is much faster than hulk as i have shown and he has shielded himself from much more powerful things. Hal could easily bfr the hulk and i have shown he can teleport people.

So what can hulk do to hal, how does he deal with the speed advantage and the fact that hal could bfr him at any moment.

If this is a stomp i want to know how.

thingy150
Originally posted by TheHulk
thingy just stop it sad

ha, stop what?

TheHulk
ha, stop what? Just because you hate Carver doesn't mean you need to get Hulk involved...

thingy150
Just because you hate Carver doesn't mean you need to get Hulk involved...

Involved in what? I do not hate carver, i hate how misguided he is and how he picks hulk for every battle no matter what.

Who do you have winning?

thingy150
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2445342-Justice_League_of_America_140-21.jpg

Also hulk is not the only planet buster big grin

thingy150
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/HalNanoseconds.jpg

Another speed scan, hals speed is only limited by will, he can basically go as fast as he wants, reaction time included i am assuming because of my other scans.

TheHulk
Involved in what? I do not hate carver, i hate how misguided he is and how he picks hulk for every battle no matter what.

Who do you have winning? To make you happy, i would say WBH 7/10

naurtoisbeast
NICE SPELLING OF BAIT* BTW Originally posted by thingy150
So who wins carver?

Obvious biased person who thought hulk would beat captain atom is obvious. i think hulk will win here

thingy150
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think hulk will win here

Of course you do buddy, you cannot disprove the argument i have already made but of course you do.

thingy150
To make you happy, i would say WBH 7/10

Not the answer i want, i want someone to prove to me that hulk can win, not just the average argument like "by punching him" - quanchi

bbrem123
the amped villains that could do nothing to wbh would be a match for Hal.

You must be joking...

without bfr Hal loses badly

Every Herald has handful of crazy feats. Savage Hulk is one of them and we know is wayyy below WBH. WBH doesnt have even close to as many appearances to Hal.

thingy150
Originally posted by bbrem123
the amped villains that could do nothing to wbh would be a match for Hal.

You must be joking...

without bfr Hal loses badly

Every Herald has handful of crazy feats. Savage Hulk is one of them and we know is wayyy below WBH. WBH doesnt have even close to as many appearances to Hal.

Bfr is on and hal put a hole in amazo who had the powers of the justice league including ww and superman.

You have literally proven nothing you have said, you proclaimed a winner and did nothing to further hulk in this fight.

Your comment is basically a bump.

carver9
Flash punched a hole in that Amazo. Wonder Woman stalemated that version of Amazo. Black Adam has snatched Amazo head off. Batman has defeated Amazo. IIRC, Grundy beat Amazo as well. Don't think Amazo has the durability of the league members.

bbrem123
Bfr is on and hal put a hole in amazo who had the powers of the justice league including ww and superman.

You have literally proven nothing you have said, you proclaimed a winner and did nothing to further hulk in this fight.

Your comment is basically a bump.

you have made no claims to show Hal wins out side of bfr. and even that is iffy.

He will get vaporized before he gets close enough to do anything usefull

thingy150
you have made no claims to show Hal wins out side of bfr. and even that is iffy.

He will get vaporized before he gets close enough to do anything usefull

Ha, how does he vaporize hal when hal has withstood a 300 megaton explosion that could have killed superman, hal has shielded himself from supernova's.

hulk will not come close to vaporizing him but it could work the other wat around big grin

To carver, you using different versions of amazo with different power sets does nothing, he gains powers, that means durability also, HAL CAN BFR HIM WHENEVER HE WANTS.

Your argument is simply not there, hulk vaporizes him? that will not happen.

Hulk cannot touch him, he cannot vaporize him as shown by hals shields and hal has multiple ways to win.

Try again.

carver9
The same book where Hal punched a hole in him, WW stalemated him in a long fight AND Flash punched a hole clean through him in the same comic only going Mach 9.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56382/3174890-flash+vs+amazo+1.jpg

Hulk would vaporize him as well.

bbrem123
Ha, how does he vaporize hal when hal has withstood a 300 megaton explosion that could have killed superman, hal has shielded himself from supernova's.

hulk will not come close to vaporizing him but it could work the other wat around big grin

To carver, you using different versions of amazo with different power sets does nothing, he gains powers, that means durability also, HAL CAN BFR HIM WHENEVER HE WANTS.

Your argument is simply not there, hulk vaporizes him? that will not happen.

Hulk cannot touch him, he cannot vaporize him as shown by hals shields and hal has multiple ways to win.

Try again. hals shields have been breached...

lets not kid ourselves here

thingy150
The same book where Hal punched a hole in him, WW stalemated him in a long fight AND Flash punched a hole clean through him in the same comic only going Mach 9.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56382/3174890-flash+vs+amazo+1.jpg

Hulk would vaporize him as well.

Nice abc logic but how does this help hulk? The point of the scan was hal's ring can pierce durability to that extent. He can hurt hulk and can easily bfr?

I will be back later

thingy150
hals shields have been breached...

Okay, i showed you multiple scan of his shields durability you have yet to counter, hal bfr's i have already proven this.

Be back later gtg

carver9
Nice abc logic but how does this help hulk? The point of the scan was hal's ring can pierce durability to that extent. He can hurt hulk and can easily bfr?

I will be back later

Hulk missed punches will hurt him and that isn't ABC logic, that's proof. Amazo doesn't have Superman/Wonder Woman level durability.

He probably could hurt the Hulk but he loses this and damaging this version of Hulk usually doesn't last long since his healing factor is instantaneous.

Stoic
hals shields have been breached...

Exactly but if you look at the stips, Hal is from Pre Crisis up until today so that he may stand a chance. He doesn't like you said, but it's good to know that it would take to make someone believe that Hal would be able to challenge this version of the Hulk. BFR in this case just means that "I couldn't defeat the Hulk, so I had to get rid of him, or risk being destroyed". As you mentioned above, Arm'Cheddon would make for a decent match for Hal on his own.

carver9
Arm would probably beat Hal based off of his powerset and the way he was messing Surfer up.

DarkSaint85
Hal wins this, using all feats from Pre-Crisis to now to create an unstoppable monster.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hal wins this, using all feats from Pre-Crisis to now to create an unstoppable monster.

You mean like the Juggernaut Unstoppable?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
You mean like the Juggernaut Unstoppable?

Lol, nah, meant that with the thread being created as it is, ANY Pre-Crisis silliness is fair game, with none of Hal's yellow weakness etc.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol, nah, meant that with the thread being created as it is, ANY Pre-Crisis silliness is fair game, with none of Hal's yellow weakness etc.

Lol yep I know. But if you really look back, it was really mainly the Kryptonians that benefit most from the Pre Crisis Godhood syndrome. The others have feats that their present day incarnations can compete against. Just like it is today, one super feat does not make the median grade. The average rule still applies.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hal, with all feats, like Kronabuster, he stomps.

Reflassshh
Hal used to do retarded shit in the pre-crisis as well stoic...

Stoic
Hal used to do retarded shit in the pre-crisis as well stoic...

On average? You see his lows, like being defeated with a bucket of yellow paint, and his extreme highs, are not his average. All characters have their moments on both sides of the spectrum, but those are not the average. The Savage Hulk was beating up on the Shaper of Worlds in one comic, and getting choked out by a python, or boa in another.

Estacado
All feats allowed for Hal?
He Krona blasts Hulk into oblivion.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Stoic
On average? You see his lows, like being defeated with a bucket of yellow paint, and his extreme highs, are not his average. All characters have their moments on both sides of the spectrum, but those are not the average. The Savage Hulk was beating up on the Shaper of Worlds in one comic, and getting choked out by a python, or boa in another. Back then the heroes were as powerful or as weak as the story needed, with lesser threats came the low showings and with heavy hitters the high ones. Now, you think WB hulk is a minor thread thus allowing the use of low showings to hurt Hal's case?

I'm not arguing in favour of Hal though, just pointing out that darksaint has a point stick out tongue

Stoic
Back then the heroes were as powerful or as weak as the story needed, with lesser threats came the low showings and with heavy hitters the high ones. Now, you think WB hulk is a minor thread thus allowing the use of low showings to hurt Hal's case?

I'm not arguing in favour of Hal though, just pointing out that darksaint has a point stick out tongue

Yeah I understand what you getting at. I'm just under the impression of Hal needing an entire team to deal with less than this version of the Hulk. I can't claim more than what he showed on panel, but at the height of his power, he really didn't look to be ready to detonate, and thus he may have even have been able to increase in power. He takes his power from another dimension, and I'm not sure if he depleted all of that power in his Dark Dimension showing.

Overall, I just don't see your average top tier hero being on this particular Hulk's level. I mean he was causing seismic events, while just throwing punches, and not being remotely close to his highest power level seen. I'm talking about just before Doom cuts his head open. Right after the Heart of the Monster story. Lobo was giving Hal a hard time to go. Lobo's not weak, but come on.

carver9
He Krono bust a hole in Hulks chest and Hulk heals. Krono isnt working.

Reflassshh
Fair enough stoic thumb up. Also Hal jordan = Glass jaw imo.

iceman24567
LOL Hal stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.