Widow,Arrow,Hawkeye,Aresenal replace Walking Dead Cast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wallman77
Nat,Ollie,Clint, and Roy replace the main cast of the walking dead.
They face every scenario the group has faced so far. Basically its just these four that have to

Deal with any rival groups
Do runs
Make it to the farm in season 2.
Clear the prison in season 3.
Also deal with the governor. (since rick's group constantly had to raid the governor to get back one of their own, these guys do too.)

Deal with the governor again this time with his ppl and the tank in Season 4

Do they make it to terminus?
Do they make it out of terminus come season five? (this time only one of them can rescue the other 3)

The archers can only use their bow and arrows. NO trick arrows. Widow can pick or use any weapons she finds. Can the group essentially make it all five season without help? Where do they stop? If they need one more guy, they can have Diggle. Can they all work together effectively?

FrothByte
Yeah they can pretty much do anything the Walking dead cast has done and more. As long as they can cooperate with each other then they should be fine.

The only problem here might be Oliver Queen. He has the most survival training that we've seen so far, but he's also the one with the biggest attitude. If he starts doing that "I'm the boss and you need to follow" thing then than can mess the team up.

Why Black Widow though? Replace her with Legolas and we'd have a full archery team.

wallman77
lol well i wanted to keep the team very human based. nobody that would be doing back flips of the walls jumping from head to head and shit stick out tongue.

But yea I agree oliver would be a problem huh. I'd see hawkeye not really caring all that much unless oliver puts the group in danger from a bad call. Widow would probs butt heads with him the most. I can also see roy wandering off and doin the most dumbshit tho.

On the other hand Clint is the oldest and probably the most experienced in combat on the team. He is the same age as renner and renner is 43. He was in SHIELD before widow was. Widow already made a name for herself by the time clint was sent to kill her. SHIELD wouldnt send a rookie. So he was clearly a pro even back then. and nat has been with SHIELD awhile. so id say he has what? 10 maybe 15 yrs experience in combat ops?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.