Avengers EMH Graviton vs X-Men movies Magneto, Sebastian Shaw and Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Avengers EMH Graviton vs X-Men movies Magneto, Sebastian Shaw and Storm. All movie feats allowed. Whole series feats allowed. Basic knowledge on each other. Let the battle begin

KingD19
Graviton wins with ease.

HulkIsHulk
How easily. Relatively easily, in a stomp, or a curbstomp?

BloodRain
He was either tearing up NYC, lifting up a portion of it or living the entire city.

One of those happened, and that's why he would crush them with a gesture.

HulkIsHulk
Can't storm get a sneak lightning bolt in? And CIS on Graviton most probably won't keep up his forcefield. Also, I wonder why he would literaaly crush them without bloodlust. Does the movie team seriously have no chance? I was beginning to think they were overhyping EMH Graviton at supeherohype forums but guess I was wrong.

KingD19
He lifted the entirety of Manhattan into the sky iirc. And his forcefield stood up to Hulk and Thor. He also put enough gravity and shipping containers on Hulk to keep him down for a good amount of time. He had to rage out to finally beat him.

And just to get a gauge of strength, Thor held up Manhattan on his own.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19
He lifted the entirety of Manhattan into the sky iirc. And his forcefield stood up to Hulk and Thor. He also put enough gravity and shipping containers on Hulk to keep him down for a good amount of time. He had to rage out to finally beat him.

And just to get a gauge of strength, Thor held up Manhattan on his own.
Yeah, but he didn't always keep the forcefields on. Cis is on in battles. After seeing one episode he was in, CIS off he murders them. But he let himself get zapped repeatedly by Wasp, when all he could have done was get up and forcefield and be done with.

KingD19
Getting zapped by a tiny Wasp (I think she was shrunken) is different from letting Storm zap you and you know she packs a lightning bolt in each attack. She also has a warmup before any attack so he has time to react.

HulkIsHulk
Getting zapped by a tiny Wasp (I think she was shrunken) is different from letting Storm zap you and you know she packs a lightning bolt in each attack. She also has a warmup before any attack so he has time to react.
Good observation

HulkIsHulk
So I guess the consensus is that the team gets stomped. Let this have few more posts then I will call the mods to lock this one. Stupid me

HulkIsHulk
Any takers?

HulkIsHulk
Bump

marwash22
this is still a spite stomp.

Utrigita
Graviton wins with ease.

HulkIsHulk
Okay then someone calls in the mods to lock this supposed mismatch

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Okay then someone calls in the mods to lock this supposed mismatch

That's your job.

Impediment
Closed at the request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.