Ulic Qel-Droma vs Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
R1- All out

R2- Sabers

AncientPower
Ulic in both.

ILS
Originally posted by AncientPower
Ulic in both. Good fights?

AncientPower
First one yes but second one not so much.

The Ulic quotes that I saw from Ant made me appreciate Ulic a lot more.

Arhael
Kyle both.

ILS
Originally posted by AncientPower
Ulic in both. Originally posted by Arhael
Kyle both. FIGHT!

carthage
Could go either way, Kyle has some offensive force showings but Ulic has that barrier feat and Kyle isn't necessarily that far above Ulic that he could dominate Ulic with the force.

Skill contending with Exar Kun is a superior feat to anything I've seen from Kyle, but Kyle has better physical showings and somewhat better force showings.

carthage
Ulic takes sabers and other than Darkshear I'm not certain Kyle has anything to bypass his force defenses (which have stopped blaster bolts that destroyed portions of ships/repelled the darkside energies of King Ommin). Kyle is slower than Ulic for all purposes, and Ulic is physically stronger as well (matching Exar who can smash entire walls of Mandalorian iron, breaking metal binders, tossing fully armored Mandos, needing three Jedi to be held down). Kyle really has nothing surpassing dueling evenly with Exar.

So I think this is more or less settled for Ulic taking a decent majority 6-8/10, with the odd rounds being given to Kyle for landing a kick or darkshear or something.

Good fight though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.