Quinlan vos runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Hi, this is my first thread here. Rots vos faces these duelists:
The Dark Woman
Anoon Bondara
A'Sharad Hett
Yaddle
Tyvokka
Anakin Skywalker ( TCW season 1)
Ventress ( TCW season 1)
Dark Bariss Offee
Pong Krell
Tholme and Secura

BOSS: All the jedi on kessel during the conclave but Bultar Swan and Tsui Choi

Sinious
Welcome to the forums.

ILS
1. Vos, I think.
2. Vos.
3. Vos.
4. Vos.
5. Vos.
6 Dunno how good season 1 Anakin was, but probably Anakin if he's close to RotS.
7. Read above.
8. Vos.
9. Krell lacks dueling feats but he's stronger than Vos significantly, just as fast, comparably powerful, and the way he fights is extremely unorthodox, so I could back Krell.
10. Tholme and Secura could give Vos a decent fight on their own (unless he chose to ragdoll Aayla), two of them should win a majority.

Q99
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Hi, this is my first thread here. Rots vos faces these duelists:
The Dark Woman
Anoon Bondara
A'Sharad Hett
Yaddle
Tyvokka
Anakin Skywalker ( TCW season 1)
Ventress ( TCW season 1)
Dark Bariss Offee
Pong Krell
Tholme and Secura

BOSS: All the jedi on kessel during the conclave but Bultar Swan and Tsui Choi

I'd go, Dark Woman
Unknown but possibly Vos
Hett more than not, but Vos can get some wins.
Unknown, Yaddle likely could take him with force, but Vos in sabers.
Probably Vos
Lesse, I don't remember how he was in season 1 too well, but if it was like he was in ep 2, Vos has a reasonable shot.
Probably Ventress
Vos
Dunno
Duo
Kessel bunch

Emperordmb
Falls at one. I don't think the Dark Woman is an appropriate choice for the first fight of the gauntlet. But ignoring that, he falls at Hett.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Sinious
Welcome to the forums.

NewGuy01
Sup man! So you've found your way to KMC. Looks like no one else recognizes you. laughing out loud

He probably loses tbh.

Quinlan's got this.

Not entirely sure, tbh.

Don't think Vos can win this one.

DarthAnt66
Sas, pms.

carthage
done at 7

deathslash
I love vos but he's going to die at 2 or 3

ILS
Anoon Bondara has a decent accolade, but he was humbled by Qui-Gon Jinn as a duelist and utterly and completely outmatched by a slightly pre-prime Darth Maul. I couldn't apply the same credentials to Vos.

deathslash
Originally posted by ILS
Anoon Bondara has a decent accolade, but he was humbled by Qui-Gon Jinn as a duelist and utterly and completely outmatched by a slightly pre-prime Darth Maul. I couldn't apply the same credentials to Vos. read the stipulations again. It doesn't state that vos has any time to recover or heal from each fight.

WildBantha88
The Dark woman wrecks him in round 1.

Total Warrior
Newguy01 you are the only one that recognized me, so i guess you are my new best friend in this forum smile i think vos will lose to team and boss aniway

ILS
Originally posted by deathslash
read the stipulations again. It doesn't state that vos has any time to recover or heal from each fight. Ah. I usually operate under the premise that the gauntlet-runner gets rest after each round. If Vos doesn't get any, he isn't going to go as far as I said.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Newguy01 you are the only one that recognized me, so i guess you are my new best friend in this forum smile i think vos will lose to team and boss aniway you mean I'm not your best friend? sad sad sad

DarthAnt66
Nah Total, I recognized you too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.