Saber fight FFA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Force enhanced augmentation allowed only
*Battle takes place on flat neutral terrain
*morals off

Ulic Qel Droma vs. Sora Bulq vs. Kit Fisto vs. ROTJ Luke Skywalker vs. Starkiller vs. Savage Opress

ILS
Luke > Ulic > Fisto > Savage~Sora > Starkiller

Trocity
Really, ROTJ Luke is the most skilled here? Interesting, I guess I tend to underrate OT Luke.

ILS
He's a perfect equal for Vader with a lightsaber by RotJ.

Based
Only because of a rage boost

ILS
No, the "rage boost" is what put him beyond Vader, temporarily. Sources have described them as perfect equals, in fact Luke managed to perfectly mirror Vader's lightsaber form just from encountering him a couple of times. He picked up a Form that would take anyone else decades to master, in seconds.

There are even some sources which imply Luke was holding back against Vader, while Vader was ready to kill Luke. I don't really subscribe to that theory, but if anything it only solidifies that Luke is at least Vader's equal.

carthage
Starkiller last, hehe

Arhael
Starkiller.

The Merchant
Luke. Just like ILS said the guy was mastering multiple LS forms just after the Battle of Yavin, equaled Vader in LS combat, and has some pretty nifty feats to back it up to besides facing Vader.

Q99
However, I will note Luke has ze-ro experience dealing with multiple saber using foes, all his duels have been one-on-one. So he could underperform despite his power.

I'd be tempted to give the nod to Ulic.

Sinious
Either Luke or Ulic wins.

Based
Originally posted by ILS
Sources have described them as perfect equals, in fact Luke managed to perfectly mirror Vader's lightsaber form just from encountering him a couple of times.

Which sources?

I'm only going off by the movie but Luke suggests Vader is holding back by sensing his good and conflict within him. And if Luke didn't actually think Vader was holding back I doubt he would lower his defense and turn off his lightsaber completely.

It all hinges on the source though but unless it says explicitly that they are roughly the same in skill, which is plausible I admit, I'm not putting Luke on the level where he can easily take out veteran masters of the order just yet.

ILS
This is the source which suggests Luke was holding back. Not to mention it's even said in the RotJ novelisation that Vader will kill if he has to, to paraphrase.
Here's the rest of it.

Credit to ShootingNova for everything

carthage
Going with Luke due to being equal with Darth ****ing Vader.

Ulic gets Silver though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.