An'ya Kuro vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Both are in their primes and the battle takes place in the same location that an'ya fought vader

Trocity
Maul.

DarthAnt66
Maul with one-arm.

NewGuy01
Maul in everything except the esoteric.

Total Warrior
Maul easily

WildBantha88
She did give Vader a run for his money

carthage
Kuro dies

Emperordmb
Maul solidly.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88
She did give Vader a run for his money

Yeah,this. Imo She wins a good 3 maybe 4 rounds?

WildBantha88
An'ya has a diverse set of force powers including teleportation, phasing through mater, and plant manipulation. She was also skilled enough in her old age to give Darth Vader a good fight.

Saying that maul and an'ya aren't pears is I'll conceived

Emperordmb
That was Vader before his prime. An'ya is one of the most powerful Jedi of her era IMO, she's very good, and she'd put up a fight, but Maul solidly takes a majority.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Maul is faster, stronger, more skilled, more powerful, and is superior tactically. An'ya only has the advantage of esoteric abilities, many of which are not applicable on neutral ground.

She can obviously put up a fight, but even TPM Maul should win this decisively.

WildBantha88
People under estimate Vader before rotj. Coming off of the new cybernetics he was still kicking high levels asses.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, Maul is faster, stronger, more skilled, more powerful, and is superior tactically. An'ya only has the advantage of esoteric abilities, many of which are not applicable on neutral ground.

She can obviously put up a fight, but even TPM Maul should win this decisively.
This isn't neutral ground though.

NewGuy01
Ah, I missed that. Maul still wins more easily than Vader did, though.

WildBantha88
Maul is most likely the winner but its not an easy win

ILS
I think Bantha wants DW to win tbh not sure tho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.