I am beyond drunk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
I've ascended drunkeness

Oneness
LT-jn5moOk4

Oneness
9ZoI21uoqVM

First time I've tried 100% alcohol moonshine

Oneness
Feels like I have the flu full on strep throat

i got alcohol poisoning bad this time

Oneness
The pain makes me angry!

Raaaahhhgh!

Vd-rXDpbpIQ

AbnormalButSane
I used to use alcohol to cope with how unhappy I was.

Astner
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I used to use alcohol to cope with how unhappy I was.
So did I. That's why I've never had a drop in my entire life.

Tzeentch
I think Astner is quite possibly the best poster on KMC.

Oneness
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I think Astner is quite possibly the best poster on KMC. I think you look gross.

lol

Oneness
True, I don't like someone on the basis that they like a useless person who feeds off their parents who is a bit of a complete prick.

But having seen you picture I can actually say that I think you look gross. Because usually I'm not brutally honest unless I don't like the person.

Yes, I'm not a saint. Sue me.

Astner
As I've always said, it's not easy being humble when you're as impeccable as I.

Robtard
Originally posted by Astner
As I've always said, it's not easy being humble when you're as impeccable as I.

Your first comment in here was funny, then you proceeded to **** it up with the lame comment above. Back to zero.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Oneness
I think you look gross.

lol Which aspect of my appearance fills you with penis of envy of such vigor, my son?

rudester
That's a bit mean and direct, but everyone has a right to say how they feel never the less it doesn't give you the right just because you feel you have the power too! Words have power and sometimes words can hurt and make one feel less then human. If we all knew that we all came from the same place and that infact we were all brothers and sisters we wouldn't treat each other in such way.

Astner
My spelling is so good it's almost scary. Sometimes I purposely mistype words to see if my spell-check is still on even though I never turn it off.

Oneness
My spelling is so good it's almost scary. Sometimes I purposely mistype words to see if my spell-check is still on even though I never turn it off. That doesn't ****ing mean anything to me. laughing

rudester
My spelling is so good it's almost scary. Sometimes I purposely mistype words to see if my spell-check is still on even though I never turn it off. I just defended you and your still going on about my spelling? I change my mind oneness and I think your gross!

Fated Xtasy
Lies, your grammar is perfect, there's no way you could be drunk and grammatically correct at the same time BLASPHEMY!!11 HACKS!!

Oneness
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Lies, your grammar is perfect, there's no way you could be drunk and grammatically correct at the same time BLASPHEMY!!11 HACKS!! Alcohol doesn't necessarily impede one's ability to type, especially if one subvocalizes.

Oneness
Originally posted by rudester
I just defended you and your still going on about my spelling? I change my mind oneness and I think your gross! Yeah, don't defend that guy.

He acts like he's the baddest mother****er in the land.

Time Immemorial
Ur not drunk till ur swimming in your own piss, boismile

Oneness
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Ur not drunk till ur swimming in your own piss, boismile Well I can safely say I've been that drunk, and it wasn't close.

Astner
Yeah, don't defend that guy.
I'm the baddest mother****er in the land, I don't need defending.

Oneness
I'm the baddest mother****er in the land, I don't need defending. You behave about how I'd imagine a 25 year old basement dweller would behave.

Astner
You behave about how I'd imagine a 25 year old basement dweller would behave.
Like the baddest mother****er in the land? thumb up

Oneness
There once was a man who lived up his own ass. A self parody. His name was Assner.

Astner
... the baddest mother****er in the land.

Oneness
...A land that did not exceed the vicinity of his own *******.

Astner
People give Oneness a lot of shit, but all things considered he's a pretty cool guy. thumb up

Oneness
People don't normally give me shit even when I'm flaming their ass.

Esau was just desperate for attention until I began shunning him then he went away like a good little troll.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.