Namor vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
No bfr

No thunderclaps

Round 1: dcnu Deathstroke vs current Namor

Round 2: pre 52 DS vs current Namor

Who wins

tkitna
Not Deathstroke

thingy150
Forgot to add, deathstroke gets his regular gear including his promethium sword.

thingy150
Originally posted by tkitna
Not Deathstroke

Reasons?

pym-ftw
Namor drops a building on Slade.

DarkSaint85
Namor has this.

All those arguments you have for Superman, about him being stronger/faster/more durable than his opponents? Applies here.

carver9
Not Deathstroke

krisblaze
Namor is faster than deathstroke?

Is this reality?

DarkSaint85
Well, he has faster than sound reactions:

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/9045/namorfeat34ek.gif

I obv don't count him tagging Flash as a feat for DS....

pym-ftw
Namor has also caught rockets which are generally mach1+

krisblaze
So has Rogers' shield.

I've just never seen Namor use his fight in a fight I suppose.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by krisblaze
So has Rogers' shield.

I've just never seen Namor use his fight in a fight I suppose. Originally posted by krisblaze
So has Rogers' shield.

I've just never seen Namor use his fight in a fight I suppose. i think namor will win here

Kazenji
Namor.

thingy150
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, he has faster than sound reactions:

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/9045/namorfeat34ek.gif

I obv don't count him tagging Flash as a feat for DS....

Read the op next time, it says current namor, using feats from a bazillion years ago does not apply in this fight.

thingy150
Namor's fighting style does not concur with all of you people saying he drops buildings on him, namor usually rushes his opponents which would be dangerous against someone as fast as deathstroke.

Though that there would be more of an argument lol

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by thingy150
Read the op next time, it says current namor, using feats from a bazillion years ago does not apply in this fight.

Namor has had a downgrade since then? Proof?

If there is no proof of his upgrade/downgrade, then he's at the same levels. Nice try.

thingy150
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Namor has had a downgrade since then? Proof?

If there is no proof of his upgrade/downgrade, then he's at the same levels. Nice try.

It does not matter if he has been downgraded or not, the scans are too old to use in a "current namor" fight.

I never said he has been downgraded but he has, he went from doing this to beta ray bill:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108342/2469972-thorcorps02a.jpg

to getting his ass kicked by the thing:

http://l7world.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Fixed-Fights-Thing-VS-Namor.jpg

A lot of peoples power levels have changed since back then and namor has not replicated that feat since it happened.

It says current namor, obviously scans from hundreds of years ago aren't allowed.

DarkSaint85
It does not matter if he has been downgraded or not, the scans are too old to use in a "current namor" fight.

I never said he has been downgraded but he has, he went from doing this to beta ray bill:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108342/2469972-thorcorps02a.jpg

to getting his ass kicked by the thing:

http://l7world.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Fixed-Fights-Thing-VS-Namor.jpg

A lot of peoples power levels have changed since back then and namor has not replicated that feat since it happened.

It says current namor, obviously scans from hundreds of years ago aren't allowed.

So if he has not been downgraded, he's at the same levels. The rules state:

And last I checked, you didn't make the forum rules up. If you want, change the stips to 'only showings of Namor from the past 10 years allowed, with no powerups', if you need to give Deathstroke a fighting chance.

thingy150
The forum rules are used when it is not stated, i stated current namor, that means scans of current namor. Marvel characters have changed a lot since your scan and using that ONE scan does nothing because namor has not done anything like that in years.

thingy150
Oh did not read the last part, i will change it to showings in last 10 years.

thingy150
(edit to op) Only Namor showings from the last 10 years are allowed.

krisblaze
The incident with BRB was an AU Namor.

thingy150
Lol, my bad, scans from comic vine always f*ck you in the end because they never get what happened right.

krisblaze
Namors feats are all over the place though.

Sometimes he can threaten big dogs physically, other time he's got a glassjaw sad

thingy150
I hate how much of a jobber he is, it saddens me. He is one of marvels oldest characters and they treat him like absolute sh*t.

tkitna
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Namor drops a building on Slade.

More like a city block.

Seriously, what chance does Slade have here besides hiding?

This is spite

beatboks
(edit to op) Only Namor showings from the last 10 years are allowed.

Feats from the last ten years would include Phoenix 5 level Namor who could take on the JLA with a chance. Do yourself a favor and state "NO POWER-UPS" of Slade is screwed

thingy150
Originally posted by beatboks
Feats from the last ten years would include Phoenix 5 level Namor who could take on the JLA with a chance. Do yourself a favor and state "NO POWER-UPS" of Slade is screwed

You would only be allowed to use amped feats if it was specified, what do you think that jean grey gets the phoenix force in every fight just because nobody says she does not.

Obviously this is non amped namor you just wanted to be a smart ass.

thingy150
More like a city block.

Seriously, what chance does Slade have here besides hiding?

This is spite

That is not the way namor fights, he charges into battle trying to blitz he does not drop buildings on people at the start of a fight, charging at deathstroke who has a blade that can easily slice him to bits is not a good thing for namor.

carver9
So Atom uses matter manipulating, time stop, atoms ripping, going back in time, in a fight even though he's never done any of those things in combat but Namor doesn't drop buildings? Green Lantern uses super speed in battle and is untouchable even though again, he's never displayed that on panel but Namor doesn't drop buildings. You only use certain arguments when it suits you.

Stoic
Am I to believe that Namor would fly face first into a sword? Deathstroke would get his ass handed to him worse than when he nearly got the mess beaten out of him by Aquaman. I think Deathstroke should be placed in his own weight class. Deadpool would be a much better fight for him.

One_Angry_Scot
There's no point in this matchup. Namor holds court with Hulk, Hercules and the like.

People who would utterly smoke Slade in a straight up fight.

Deathstroke has absolutely no hope at all.

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
So Atom uses matter manipulating, time stop, atoms ripping, going back in time, in a fight even though he's never done any of those things in combat but Namor doesn't drop buildings? Green Lantern uses super speed in battle and is untouchable even though again, he's never displayed that on panel but Namor doesn't drop buildings. You only use certain arguments when it suits you.

Ignorance, i specifically showed you atom using matter manipulation in a fight, i guess you did not look at the scans before you ran away from the thread, i am not saying deathstroke wins i am stating how namor usually starts off fights, he charges in head 1st which is dangerous against someone like deathstroke.

I WILL ADD THIS TO THE FIGHT, DEATHSTROKE GETS A MACHINE GUN FILLED WITH PROMETHIUM BULLETS.

thingy150
Originally posted by Stoic
Am I to believe that Namor would fly face first into a sword? Deathstroke would get his ass handed to him worse than when he nearly got the mess beaten out of him by Aquaman. I think Deathstroke should be placed in his own weight class. Deadpool would be a much better fight for him.

Deathstroke destroys deadpool every single time.

thingy150
since everybody seems inclined to assume this takes place in the city, it take place in the desert.

Stoic
Deathstroke destroys deadpool every single time.

Deadpool just went at it with Carnage, i doubt that Deathstroke would destroy him.

thingy150
Originally posted by Stoic
Deadpool just went at it with Carnage, i doubt that Deathstroke would destroy him.

Hmm i think i saw scans but did deadpool have prep? Either way slade still takes him in a fight, the fight has been done a bazillion times go check it out, the consensus is always slade.

carver9
Deadpool would beat Deathstroke and Namor would stomp him.

thingy150
Oh carTer, looks like you know nothing about deathstroke either.

beatboks
You would only be allowed to use amped feats if it was specified, what do you think that jean grey gets the phoenix force in every fight just because nobody says she does not.

Obviously this is non amped namor you just wanted to be a smart ass.

Might I suggest actually reading the rules.

These stipulations are what is followed IF the OP doesn't stipulate.

You specifically stated

This by specific statement allows the feats of Phoenic empowered Namor as they fall under the purview of the time you stated. The rules of no power ups only applies when no stipulations are made.

We also assume on KMC that all charcters are operating to the best of their ability. Namor is only limited by his morals and he really doesn't have a problem fighting hard. he sin't limited by the way he acts in comics as a fighting style. This isn't CV

thingy150
Ok then all of carTers arguments ever are wrong lol, thank you for teaching me the error of carTers ways.

carver9
Ignorance, i specifically showed you atom using matter manipulation in a fight, i guess you did not look at the scans before you ran away from the thread, i am not saying deathstroke wins i am stating how namor usually starts off fights, he charges in head 1st which is dangerous against someone like deathstroke.

I WILL ADD THIS TO THE FIGHT, DEATHSTROKE GETS A MACHINE GUN FILLED WITH PROMETHIUM BULLETS.

Stop being a hypocrite.

thingy150
Stop being a hypocrite.

Lol, how is that hypocrisy, do you know the meaning of the word.

carver9
You are favoring one character (that you debate for) without giving other characters the same benefit (that you're debating against). Read your posts bro.

thingy150
You are favoring one character (that you debate for) without giving other characters the same benefit (that you're debating against). Read your posts bro.

I am arguing that deathstroke has a chance, i am not arguing for him i am arguing this fight is more fair than people think, now especially with the equipment and location.

I made this fight because i thought it was pretty even, i am not arguing deathstroke would win i ma arguing against it being a stomp.

read my posts "bro"

TedKordJRBOSS
good fight but Namor stomps

carver9
I am arguing that deathstroke has a chance, i am not arguing for him i am arguing this fight is more fair than people think, now especially with the equipment and location.

I made this fight because i thought it was pretty even, i am not arguing deathstroke would win i ma arguing against it being a stomp.

read my posts "bro"

You are also arguing against people that are commenting on Namor throwing a building on Deathstroke even though this is within his abilities.

Silent Master

read my posts "bro"

Actually what you're doing is trying to ensure that Deathstroke wins, first you DQ'd several decades worth of Namor's feats and when that wasn't enough you wanted to place the match in a desert, you even wanted to give Deathstroke weapons he doesn't usually possess.

DarkSaint85
Also, removed BFR and thunderclaps. Whilst Namor wouldn't have relied on those to win, it can be seen that those options would have been more applicable to Namor than DS.

What other stips would you like to add?

Silent Master
He probably wants the fight to start with Namor sleeping and Deathstroke having the classic Starbrand.

ODG
Originally posted by Silent Master
He probably wants the fight to start with Namor sleeping and Deathstroke having the classic Starbrand. http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz160/deepshadows0/CMPunkLaughGIF.gif

Sixth_Winged
This match is basically a horrible one-sided stomp in favor of Namor but then new stipulations are added gradually tightening up and choking namor until Slade is able to best him with one hand and the other hand pleasuring himself.

Should've just stated Namor is tied up and bondaged with adamantium ropes in the middle of the Sahara desert and is so dried up he is shrivelling like a prune to save poster replies trying to debate this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.