How fast are podracers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Well?!

NewGuy01
Lightspeed.

Zenwolf
They can go in excess of 900 km/h or 559 mph.

The Merchant
Tusken Raiders have beastly shots then.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by The Merchant
Tusken Raiders have beastly shots then.

Well who said they were bad shots to begin with?

The Merchant
No one, just a stray thought.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by The Merchant
No one, just a stray thought.

Ah, yeah that is quite the feat for the Sand People. In general actually they are pretty awesome fighters.

DarthAnt66
Good thing Revan slaughtered dozens of them then. smokin'

NewGuy01
As did AotC Anakin.

The Merchant
EEEE, you gunna take that Ant?

DarthAnt66
The amount of tuskens Skywalker killed isn't even remotely comparable to Revan's.

NewGuy01
Prove it.

DarthAnt66
Come to TOF and I will. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif
EDIT: Meh, probably too late now.

Emperordmb
Maybe you could argue this in your Revan vs Anakin debate. :iwin:

Revanchiste
Hum interesting topic !!!
It depend of the timeline, because they getting faster and faster..

They can go to 1 200 Km/H with ease well modfied at the Republic era (Not the old republic because it was swoop race, no pod racer race.)

You are lucky because techonoly is my favorite domain in SW universe and I'm a particular fan of pod racing, it's like F-ZERO but in so much better !!! It use diffrent capicity of a repulso vehicule...

"Tusken Raiders have beastly shots then."

They trian them self but they alway faill they never get dow a single pod racer exept in episode I and it was a feat, a great feat the tusken raider who does that was killed by Jango fett he had a prime on his head for that...

"The amount of tuskens Skywalker killed isn't even remotely comparable to Revan's."

By himself? Depend of the Kotor story if you take the light or dark side.. But KotOR I revan is sided with the light sorry !!!
The light side version is the official version.

But let's return to our pod racer.. I bet than at the empire time when circuits get bigger they could go easly at 5 000 km/H...

Revanchiste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.