Shia Suprise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/11/28/shia-labeouf-i-was-raped/19608751/

Says he was raped by a woman.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Omega Vision
Are you laughing at the claim itself, or at the idea of a man being raped by a woman?

Do you think it doesn't happen and it isn't a serious problem?

Lestov16
He's probably laughing at Shia, not the issue of male rape itself.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Are you laughing at the claim itself, or at the idea of a man being raped by a woman?

Do you think it doesn't happen and it isn't a serious problem?

I'm laughing at his outrageous claim.

roughrider
Shia has been such a smeghead for years now, I find it hard to take anything he says seriously.

Scoobless
Originally posted by roughrider
Shia has been such a smeghead for years now, I find it hard to take anything he says seriously.

Smuuuuuug heeeeeeed

Robtard
"One woman who came with her boyfriend, who was outside the door when this happened, whipped my legs for ten minutes and then stripped my clothing and proceeded to rape me."

If it wasn't Shia and all his recent nonsense-acts-for-attention, I might be willing to believe him, but reading it just comes off as another cry for attention.

It's also an ******* thing to do, as female-on-male rape is something that happens but many people don't take seriously as it is; now we have Shia blowing the rape whistle and making a mockery of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.