Silri vs Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins who dies?

Fated Xtasy
I'm going Tiin, Silri is impressive, but has very limited showings. She might bag a round or two, but I don't see her winning. (I know pigs must be flying lol)

Emperordmb
What has Silri done that's impressive, and what is the extent of Tiin's familiarity with lightwhips.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What has Silri done that's impressive, and what is the extent of Tiin's familiarity with lightwhips.

She defeated one of Sidious' force adepts in close quarters combat, can use Beast control and is considered to be.the most powerful among all of the nightsisters.

ILS
Tiin.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I'm going Tiin (I know pigs must be flying lol)

http://guycodeblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/clutch/2012/04/jack_nicholson_approve_gif.gif

Nalaniel
Originally posted by NewGuy01
http://guycodeblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/clutch/2012/04/jack_nicholson_approve_gif.gif

That gif.

Yeah, going with Tiin.

The Merchant
Tiin-sama.

Nalaniel
Why not Tiin-chan?

The Merchant
That sounds adorable, I'm using that from now on.

NewGuy01
Tin Can Tiin-kun~

Nalaniel
Originally posted by The Merchant
That sounds adorable, I'm using that from now on.

Yay! ^-^

Tin Can Tiin-kun~

Chan sounds cuter.

NewGuy01
You didn't get my meaning, me thinks.

Nalaniel
You didn't get my meaning, me thinks.

Then explain.

The Merchant
Oho damn, you gunna take that Newguy?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Then explain.

Was alluding to how Tiin-Kun sounds like "tin can", not that it sounded cuter than Tiin-chan~

Nalaniel
Was alluding to how Tiin-Kun sounds like "tin can", not that it sounded cuter than Tiin-chan~

Sorry, I'm stupid.

WildBantha88
Well in game Silris one force power is force drain but I could find no instances that could canonize it.

Q99
Tiin. Most of the time, Nightsisters are less powerful than Jedi/Sith, elders excepted.

Even a strong one is probably not a match for a council member like Tiin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.