Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RJ 2.0
OK, so the events leading up to the beginning of Episode IV are the same. The only difference is that the following movie characters replace the original Episode IV cast:

The Emperor: Magneto from the "X Men" movies
Darth Vader: YuLaw from "The One"
Luke Skywalker: Wesley Gibson from "Wanted"
Princess Leia: Gail from "Sin City"
Han Solo: Dwight from the first "Sin City"
Chewbacca: Marv from "Sin City"
Lando Calrissian: John Creasy from "Man on Fire"
R2D2: VINCENT from "The Black Hole"
C3PO: Dot Matrix from "Spaceballs"
Obi Wan Kenobi: Blade from, well, "Blade"
Yoda: Gandalf from 'Lord of the Rings"
Rebel Soldiers: Colonial Marines from "Aliens"
Stormtroopers: Mobile Infantry from "Starship Troopers"

Now, for sake of the thread, Yulaw, Gibson, Magneto, Blade and Gandalf are all force sensitives, AND have the same powers from their respective films. They also have all gear/weaponry from their films.

Gail has her same skill set as in Sin City, along with the diplomatic prowess as Leia.

Dwight is an accomplished space pilot, as Solo was.

The Marines and M.I. are 100% loyal to their cause. They also have the weapons they had in their movies, along with the weapons the Rebels and Stormtroopers had in their movies.

Basically every replacement character has all their powers/gear/weaponry/skills/whatever as they had in their movies,along with all the powers/gear/weaponry/skills/whatever as their predecessors.

So, explain how Episodes IV through VI play out with these new characters replacing the old ones.

Robtard
vHLJfxfXHBg

NemeBro
If nothing else, I don't think if Gibson gets to the end that Yulaw will save him from Magneto. His magnetism amplified by mastery of the Dark Side on Sidious' level would make him too powerful.

It doesn't help that a metal Yulaw would be utterly powerless before said mutant powers.

StealthRanger
Well, Gandalf's immortal so he won't go the way of Yoda, at least

As for Mobile Infantry, well heard alot of hardcore shit for Starship Troopers, namely shit like mini nukes or whatever

Robtard
If Rico's leading them, they stomp

NemeBro
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Well, Gandalf's immortal so he won't go the way of Yoda, at least

As for Mobile Infantry, well heard alot of hardcore shit for Starship Troopers, namely shit like mini nukes or whatever That's in the novels only IIRC.

dadudemon
Well, as Ep IV begins, Yulaw clears the entire ship at super super speed, well before Leia can get the message to the droids.

Obi Wan is never contacted and the Death Star plans are recovered. Luke never gets trained in the force, Leia is tortured and raped until she dies. The emperor rules, supremely, and Vader is more ruthless and evil than ever.

The end.

Next time, chose characters that are not retardedly over powered compared to the other characters, RJ. In fact, Yu-Law is so fast, durable, and strong, that he can solo that entire list. Gibson is the only one that is approaching Yu-Law's ballpark, but he's still a few miles up the road considering the parking.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, as Ep IV begins, Yulaw clears the entire ship at super super speed, well before Leia can get the message to the droids.

Obi Wan is never contacted and the Death Star plans are recovered. Luke never gets trained in the force, Leia is tortured and raped until she dies. The emperor rules, supremely, and Vader is more ruthless and evil than ever.

The end.

Next time, chose characters that are not retardedly over powered compared to the other characters, RJ. In fact, Yu-Law is so fast, durable, and strong, that he can solo that entire list. Gibson is the only one that is approaching Yu-Law's ballpark, but he's still a few miles up the road considering the parking.

This and lol laughing laughing

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by dadudemon

The end.

Next time, chose characters that are not retardedly over powered compared to the other characters, RJ. In fact, Yu-Law is so fast, durable, and strong, that he can solo that entire list. Gibson is the only one that is approaching Yu-Law's ballpark, but he's still a few miles up the road considering the parking. Did you even read the OP?

RJ 2.0
I think I see the source of confusion. You are trying to alter the events of the movies. The events may not be altered, at least not in the way you are implying.

Example: At the beginning of Ep IV, the Leia's ship is captured by Vader's ship, just as with the original cast. The M.I. breach the hull, just as the Stormtroopers did, and face the Colonial Marines. It is then that YuLaw emerges from his ship, IF the MI defeat the Marines.

No, YuLaw (Vader) does not speed blitz the ship. All battles/events start the same way as they did in their movies.

Another example? Magneto cannot simply see a Rebel fleet and crush them with his powers. he can, however, at the end of ROTJ, use his powers to sieze and hurl a metal catwalk at Wesley.

And for the record, if you can choose a better replacement cast, have at it. I was just tryng to make things interesting.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Robtard
If Rico's leading them, they stomp Marines>>>>MI.

Robtard
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Marines>>>>MI.

There were what, 12-13 marines in Aliens? Mobile Infantry numbers in the thousands when they took the bug planet and captured the brain bug.

MI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marines

StealthRanger
Not like his powers are on that level anyways

RJ 2.0
OK I see what DDM means, guess I need to re-cast a few characters.

RJ 2.0
There were what, 12-13 marines in Aliens? Mobile Infantry numbers in the thousands when they took the bug planet and captured the brain bug.

MI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marines Er, you really think those were the only Marines? The entire Colonial Marine force is here. They easily have thousands. But for argument's sake, let's say there are even numbers.

Colonial Marine weaponry>>>>>>>MI weaponry.

RJ 2.0
Here, check it:

http://www.starshiptroopers.net/Weapons.html

http://www.ign.com/wikis/aliens-colonial-marines/Weapons_and_Equipment

Robtard
Here, check it:

http://www.starshiptroopers.net/Weapons.html

http://www.ign.com/wikis/aliens-colonial-marines/Weapons_and_Equipment

I'm a Heinlein scholar and know everything there is to know about Starship Troopers, pal.

A single MI armed with a tactical nuke rocket launcher could annihilate entire regiments of Colonial Marines and then some.

That list also left out the MI's greatest weapon. Johnny ****ing Rico

RJ 2.0
I'm a Heinlein scholar and know everything there is to know about Starship Troopers, pal.

A single MI armed with a tactical nuke rocket launcher could annihilate entire regiments of Colonial Marines and then some.

That list also left out the MI's greatest weapon. Johnny ****ing Rico

And that same MI soldier can be shot and killed by a single bullet smile

Marines win the opening fight on the Tantive IV. Why? because MI will not use nukes on a ship, and the Marines have better, more advanced weaponry and training.

Marines>>>>MI, all day, every day.

Hicks>>>>Rico.

Robtard
LoL, no. Rico can do flips, I've never seen Hick's do a flip

RJ 2.0
OK, let's start at the beginning of Ep. IV. The Colonial Marines are defending the Tantive IV. The MI must breach the hull and enter the Tantive IV, taking it over. Who wins this firefight?

Mind you that CM rifles>>>>MI rifles. Mind you that the CM have flamethrowers. Mind you that the CM have Sentry guns. And grenade launchers.

Mind you, if the MI tries to duplicate the Stormtroopers taking the Tantive IV, they get horribly buttraped.

Robtard
OK, let's start at the beginning of Ep. IV. The Colonial Marines are defending the Tantive IV. The MI must breach the hull and enter the Tantive IV, taking it over. Who wins this firefight?

Mind you that CM rifles>>>>MI rifles. Mind you that the CM have flamethrowers. Mind you that the CM have Sentry guns. And grenade launchers.

Mind you, if the MI tries to duplicate the Stormtroopers taking the Tantive IV, they get horribly buttraped.

Johnny Rico and his Roughnecks > all that

We saw CM's shit themselves when facing some human-sized xenos, MI face down giant bugs by comparison without flinching.

Oneness
This sounds like the beginning of a great comedy.

RJ 2.0
Johnny Rico and his Roughnecks > all that

We saw CM's shit themselves when facing some human-sized xenos, MI face down giant bugs by comparison without flinching.

Lol no. Yes, Rico was a badass, but one badass does not win the day here. Vasquez>>>>Rico.

Without flinching? You kidding me? They were freaking out, running all over the place.

Afraid to compare rifles? I would be too if I were you.

CM>>>MI.

Robtard
Lol no. Yes, Rico was a badass, but one badass does not win the day here. Vasquez>>>>Rico.

Without flinching? You kidding me? They were freaking out, running all over the place.

Afraid to compare rifles? I would be too if I were you.

CM>>>MI.

LoL, yes. One badass has saved the day many a time and this is no different. Where the **** where you during the 80-90's action flicks deluge? Probably watching Dallas, what a pansy.

That was BEFORE Rico took control. J. Rico acts as a group power-up, giving those around him a: +3 Aim +7 Fortitude +15 save against Fear

Why would I be afraid to compare rifles? Both have the ability to kill a human.

Only in your wetness dreams, pal.

RJ 2.0
LoL, yes. One badass has saved the day many a time and this is no different. Where the **** where you during the 80-90's action flicks deluge? Probably watching Dallas, what a pansy.

That was BEFORE Rico took control. J. Rico acts as a group power-up, giving those around him a: +3 Aim +7 Fortitude +15 save against Fear

Why would I be afraid to compare rifles? Both have the ability to kill a human.

Only in your wetness dreams, pal.

Against bugs. Fighting a human with a rifle shooting back is apples and oranges.

Vasquez>>>>>Rico. accept it.

Dodge.

Reality.

Robtard
Against bugs. Fighting a human with a rifle shooting back is apples and oranges.

Vasquez>>>>>Rico. accept it.

Dodge.

Reality.

Of course the counter is: "Against xenos. Fighting a human with a rifle shooting back is apples and oranges."

LoL, no. Vasquez didn't jump on the back of a mega-beetle and singlehandedly take it out. Rico is levels beyond any CM. Rico would have solo'd LV-426 with contemptuous ease.

Saying I have no problem comparing isn't a dodge, you nit.

Ricoality > you/this thread

RJ 2.0
First things first, let's compare their rifles.

Robtard
The M41A Pulse is overall better than the Morita. But both have the ability to shred a human with a couple rounds and the Morita does come standard with a shotgun attachment, which would be useless in the close quarters of ship corridor combat.

Consensus: The slight rifle advantage the CM have won't overcome the Rico-Factor

#boomkilleditagain

RJ 2.0
Lol, slight rifle advantage? The pulse rifle is superior in every way. Small arms win the day here. The fact that the pulse rifle has a pump action noob tube means many shredded MI troopers.

So, now that we have established that the pulse rifle>Morita rifle, let's move on to secondary weapons.

Robtard
Yes, slight.

RJ 2.0
Slight? Lawlz K.

Now, secondary weapons.

Robtard
Yeah, slight.

But you've made the MVF classic blunder, you've entered a Vs match without being intimately knowledgeable of both combatants. "Starship Troopers" consist of 3 films, 4 if we count the 4th which is animated.

I'll let that sink in first.

Darkstorm Zero

Robtard
Got a live one here.

The Morita III as seen in the 3rd film "Starship Troopers: Marauder" is basically a clone on the M4A1 Pulse. They straight up shoplifted the specs off of Aliens, from the 99 round clip to the under-slung grenade-launcher. While the the rounds aren't explosive, they're still massive kinetic beast that an punch through two inches of Titanium, which is enough to shred a human. Go Team Rico!

/boom

Darkstorm Zero
Got a live one here.

The Morita III as seen in the 3rd film "Starship Troopers: Marauder" is basically a clone on the M4A1 Pulse. They straight up shoplifted the specs off of Aliens, from the 99 round clip to the under-slung grenade-launcher. While the the rounds aren't explosive, they're still massive kinetic beast that an punch through two inches of Titanium, which is enough to shred a human. Go Team Rico!

/boom

...Ok, since when are we talking Mk.III Moritas? The stats I gave were for the standard issue Mk.I

I would have loved some goddamn context in these discussions, because I never saw the Mk.III referenced anywhere before now.

Ok, the stats for the Mk.III are as follows...

Spec of Morita III
◾ Operation = Rotating breech electronic pulse action
◾ Caliber = 10mm x 50 caseless
◾ Cyclic = 900rpm
◾ Capacity = 95 - 99 rds
◾ Max Range = 1500m.

Grenade Launcher
◾ Operation = Gas operated, electronic primed
◾ Caliber = 30mm x 71 grenade
◾ Cyclic = 15 rpm
◾ Capacity = 4 x 1 rds
◾ Max Range = 180m.

It's closer to the M41A Pulse Rifle, much closer, but not enough, for it lacks the versatility that the M41A Pulse Rifle has. The customisability of the Pulse Rifle means that the Morita can still be outdone.

Actually looking though, the Morita's rounds are a little larger, but as you said, they lack the explosive tips, meaning that pack a heavier impact, but they lack the blast damage that the Pulse rounds have.

Robtard
Nah, they're practically the same since ST3 shop-lifted the specs from Aliens. Straight up stole that shit and didn't even try to hide it

Who really cares about the explosive tip when a single Morita sound can still shred a human due to the massive kinetic force it has. Main guns, it's practically a wash

Go Go
Go Johnny Go
Go Go
Johnny D. Rico

RJ 2.0
Yeah, slight.

But you've made the MVF classic blunder, you've entered a Vs match without being intimately knowledgeable of both combatants. "Starship Troopers" consist of 3 films, 4 if we count the 4th which is animated.

I'll let that sink in first. Well aware of all the films, I am talking live action MI here. Because if we include all media, dude....don't go there.

Grenade launcher, dude. Flamethrowers, dude. Dude.....DUDE.....Sentry guns....... smile Add on that the MI consists of clueless 19 year olds, add on that the CM are grizzled veterans, and yeah.....

Pulse rifle>>>MI.

CM>>>>MI. Deal with it.

Robtard
Well aware of all the films, I am talking live action MI here. Because if we include all media, dude....don't go there.

Grenade launcher, dude. Flamethrowers, dude. Dude.....DUDE.....Sentry guns....... smile

Add on that the MI consists of clueless 19 year olds, add on that the CM are grizzled veterans, and yeah.....

Pulse rifle>>>MI.

CM>>>>MI. Deal with it.

Why I said "if we inlcude", don't think we should include animated here

Check. Check. Check. Dude dude dude. M11 Barbar power-armor, dude. Powah-Arr-Moore. Sentry Guns would be useless here, J. Rico would forward flip over them

Those "clueless" MI troopers stand firm against bugs that would make xenos shit themselves. Not to mention that those "grizzled veterans" CM lost control and broke formation like a bunch of untrained recruits when they first matched up with xenos and tried to run away

Morita III just about equal to the M4A1 Pulse

Rico and crew utterly clean house here

np9tBI7_nq8

Even Hudson knows it

RJ 2.0
Lol, OK, starting a thread.

Robtard
You must enjoy getting mauled smile

RJ 2.0
Take it to the appropriate thread, Mrs. Rico.

Robtard
Oh, you sound mad now

RJ 2.0
Oh you'd like that wouldn't ya?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.