Cay Qel Droma vs Johun Othone vs Coleman Trebor vs Darth Bandon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight of the titans

Battle takes place on Neutral ground

NewGuy01
It's between Bandon and Coleman.

ILS
No respect for Cay? I mean sh*t, yeah Ulic beat him, but Cay put up a fight, and Ulic was bloodlusted, while Cay wouldn't have been fully devoted to the idea of killing Ulic.

Also, Ulic and Cay led on the frontlines, a team of just seven Jedi against 100 Dark Side-enhanced warriors. This was on Onderon, where the Jedi were being drained of energy for months and were subsequently in terrible shape. So that's Cay taking out at least 14 Dark Side enhanced warriors himself, while nerfed, and that's not considering that he was on the frontlines during the attack, meaning he likely killed more than someone who was at the back.

He at least beats Coleman......

Trocity
Trebor.

ILS
Dude... why is your sig Coleman Trebor?

NewGuy01
Dude... How did you just now notice that?

Q99
Putting jokes aside,

Probably Bandon, followed by Cay.

Bandon was a sith who had a lot of experience fighting and killing other Jedi and apparently rarely faced a challenge. So he's really good, even if the big two of the time overshadow him.

His only competition here is Cay Qel Droma, who was only moderately behind his brother, who was one of the best of the time. Cay was a really good master duelist.

Johun and Coleman are each diplomats first, fighters second. Johun has good muscle, but his swordmanship is below the others. Trebor, well, we don't really know much about his dueling capacity, but his defense against blasters needed improvement.

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Dude... How did you just now notice that? I had noticed it before but I figured now was a good time to ask.

Trocity
I admire his courage.

Q99
The guy works his way up to the council based on *diplomacy* skills, for who knows how many years, suddenly gets called up to a battle where he's likely to die, and goes for the second most dangerous foe on the field? Say what you will, he has bravery.

NewGuy01
Who is the first most dangerous?

ILS
B1C-3PO

Q99
Who is the first most dangerous?

Dooku.

WildBantha88
Bandon force pushes the other team into oblivion

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99
Dooku.

But that's who Trebor jumped up to fight. He didn't even notice Jango until he was getting shot.

Emperordmb
Not Trebor that's for sure. Bandon takes this one.

Q99
But that's who Trebor jumped up to fight. He didn't even notice Jango until he was getting shot.

Well then, he leapt to take on the *most* powerful on the field then got shot down by the second for it. Still brave!

DarthAnt66
Bandon wins. He killed 20 Jedi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.