Meruem vs. Kenshiro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
This is Meruem before he fused with Youpi and Pouf and suffered the Nuke. This is EOS Kenshiro but he cannot use Musuo Tensei. Who wins?

Esomark
Good to see a non-DBZ match for a change. DBZtards' horizons are pretty damn narrow when it comes to trying out other fictions.

I am leaning towards Meruem here. Meruem could survive multi-cityblock busting attacks from Netero and his physiology is different from a human's so Kenshiro's pressure point attacks might not work on him. Meruem also tore off Netero's limbs like they were twigs. With Muso Tensei, the outcome would be different.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Esomark
Good to see a non-DBZ match for a change. DBZtards' horizons are pretty damn narrow when it comes to trying out other fictions.

I am leaning towards Meruem here. Meruem could survive multi-cityblock busting attacks from Netero and his physiology is different from a human's so Kenshiro's pressure point attacks might not work on him. Meruem also tore off Netero's limbs like they were twigs. With Muso Tensei, the outcome would be different. Originally posted by Esomark

I am leaning towards Meruem here. Meruem could survive multi-cityblock busting attacks from Netero and his physiology is different from a human's so Kenshiro's pressure point attacks might not work on him. Meruem also tore off Netero's limbs like they were twigs. With Muso Tensei, the outcome would be different. i think meruem will win here

StealthRanger
Kenshiro had a cloud splitting feat somewhere, IIRC, which should put his attacks at a fairly high level of speed too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.