Scary Movie 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wierdman333
The day Scary movie 3 comes out, the shooting of Scary movie 4 begins. Do you think it will be good? Did you enjoy the first two? smokin'

KidRock
where did u hear they are going to make a number 4?

Tevesh
i don't remember where i heard scary movie 4 is gonna start production, but i heard it too. scary movie 3 really comes out today?

BackFire349
i liked the first 2, however in the third one neither of the wayans bros will be in it. and they were a very big part of the first two.

wierdman333
I agree with Backfire, but it will have Charlie Sheen, and it comes out Oct. 3

duffy
i heard there being made/written by the same guys that made airplane which should b good smile

wierdman333
yeah, airplane and the first two naked guns.

Augeybana
I heard my Boy Kevin Smith is directing this movie.

justinday15
I loved the first two. It sux that shorty won't be in the third one, he was the best.

Augeybana
the first was all funny but the first half of the second movie was alright.

GordonSkywalker
The Wayan brothers were hilarious in Scary Movie 1. Haven't seen 2 yet.

Augeybana
Well not missing much friend but some good laughs.

GordonSkywalker
{Thinking again...}

Augeybana
Well at the time those And1 commericals were everywhere and that bit with the basketball dribbling was hilarious and James Wood had a funny bit too.

Tevesh
the entire movie was hilarious. my favorite part was when the pot plant started smoking shorty

chico23
that was pretty funny I liked the first the best though.

Augeybana
Yeah nthe first was much funnier.Less crap I say.

duffy
kevin smith is executive producer on the third

Augeybana
Yeah he's a great director hope he'll do good on this one.

Metroplex
Did anyone see the trailer for it??? Its frickkin halarious. A lot of stars are in it too. Just hope that it won't be a dissapointment like the second movie. The first one was really good.

buffymitch
I saw it and loved it but trailers can be deceiving. I wasn't really dissapoited in the second one because i did't expect much because it was a sequel. I loved the Micheal Jackson Joke in the trailer.

Hegemon875
This is the worst movie I have ever seen!!
This piece of filth is just a bunch of cheap shots at recent horror movies jumbled together in a nonsensical plot. The story was so disconnected that every movie that was spoofed was broken down into segments that could be clearly distinguished from the rest of the movie. It seemed like it was dozens of short spoofs spliced together to add up to an hour and a half. If you haven't seen this movie you are extremely lucky and don't ruin that luck by willingly seeing this movie.

lil bitchiness
I didnt like any of the screems, not just that one.

Hegemon875
screams? I'm talking about scary movie

lil bitchiness
yeah...thats what i ment...what did i write...duuuh blinksorry...lol

I didnt like any of scary movies...didnt find them funny..blink..they were at places, i just didnt like them

BackFire
I'm gonna go see the third one tonight.

Hegemon875
NOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!

BackFire
It's written and directed by david zucker, teh creator of the spoof movies (airplane, naked gun, kentucky fried movie). I'm sure it's funny.

diegocala
You go to hell, go to hell and die...j/k

Its got to have SOME good parts...

Hegemon875
Alright go see it but dont say I didnt warn you.

TdOg
I have no intention of seeing it because I didn't see the original two. That is because they're geared at this American Pie, not another teen movie, teen movie audience. I hate that audience, because it's people my age who can't think for themselves or appreciate movies that are actually GOOD.

Hegemon875
Actually american pie is not as mindless as it sounds you should check it out.

vvvrulz
I get the feeling that Scary Movie 3 will suck. Part one was good, Two pushed the limits a little, and i think three will probably cross the line. Teen humor is only funny up to a point.

o kiMMii o
great just a cheap Michael Jackson rip off to get all the audience to watch this crap.....

BackFire
It was pretty lousy. It was saved from being terrible by a few really really funny parts.

Yeah this movie sucked me large fat nuts.
I can name like 3 or 4 very good jokes, but that's about it.

The best joke being "disturbing images taken earlier today"
and then an alien walks across the screen really fast hahaha(it was a good signs spoof) if they had kept with just spoofing signs then the movie would be better, but the ring and the matrix spoofs were really ****ing dumb. And george carlin sucked ass in this as well.

i give this movie a 5/10 overall...and if u don't end up seeing it no biggy, but be sure to rent it one day cause it does have it's moments.

movie_freak
Luckily it's not out here yet

BackFire
I agree 113, that was definately the best scene, I was laughing my ass off.

Hegemon875
I told you it was a bad movie backfire

lukeyduckey
i saw the trailer last night and it looks prety funny.
Espically that Simon Cowell thingy hehe

vvvrulz
You said it !!

badkittykitty
I was going to see it today and the forces of nature stopped me...it looks like it was god's will then.I hear the waynes brothers are truly missed in this movie,I love the zuckers but they are just different than the waynes and that what I am looking for

o kiMMii o
yeh thats y they used MJ 2 get people 2 watch this....
it just made 18.5 milliion on friday.....

Kes
What makes you think an MJ joke attracts ppl? I'd say the fact tat the 1st was so successful made ppl watch the other 2.
Personally I've seen waaaaaaaay to many MJ jokes, its getting old.

o kiMMii o
erm.....Mj attracts alot of people duh....
after scary movie 2?! who would wana watch part 3?!
look at the commercial for scary movie 3...pretty obvious
yeh the tired child crap is very old.....

plenTpak52
Here ****in here. The majority of them aren't funny to begin with. They are easy laughs, lies, and just plain mean

Kes
Its a joke, not the man himself.

o kiMMii o
lol i think i knew that already.....its a Mj impersonater, his name is Edward Moss..., pretty sad some people actually think its Mj himself...

TdOg
I saw American Pie. It's a ****ing stupid movie. Movies make it seem like girls don't ever want sex and guys are the only ones to go after getting it. That's stupid and untrue.

It's also a shitty concept. "Follow the wacky adventures of guys on a mission to get laid! Hyjinx ensue!" **** that.

Kes
lol wrong thread mate.

Hegemon875
Actually he was referring to a post that I made here.

BTW TdOg It does not show girls as never wanting sex i.e. that band camp girl, cant remember her name. And if you think that the movie was just about "hijinks" then you missed the point of what it really was, a coming of age story. Now I'm not saying it deserves an oscar but it is not a bad movie.

Kes
Ah..sorry my bad. Actually no...off topic ppl.

Hegemon875
laughing out loud

alic88
watched the movie. some parts were funny but the movie sucked. and pamela anderson was only in 1 scene and that was the begining 1. they spoofed the ring 2 much if u ask me. but that michael jackson fight scene was cool. michael jackson kicked charlie sheen's as$

DemonicGambit
I saw it yesterday, it was okay, not worth ever seein' again though. A one time movie

VallejoKid707
I saw it yesterday. It wasnt bad, it was decent. Defintly not as good as the other two (number 1 being the best). Too much yacking in the movie.

VENOMisCOOL
I dont think it was as good as the first two but it had its moments, i like when the oracle and the girl in the tv get in a fight over all i give this movie 3 out of 5 stars

Cinemaddiction
"Scary Movie 3" is totally devoid of the stupid teen humor that made the first 2, and other garbage cinema like "American Pie" so popular. Thus, my favorite, although I am partial.

David Zucker has reclaimed his crown.

Vengeance
im with you, i like the other best. but three just wasn't scary movie becuase of the loss of the teen stuff.

ArrghPirateGirl
yeah

Aini
eek! funny parts? where, which? It was just terrible. it sucked big time.

Black Angel 86
I thought it was funny!

All_For_Orlando
I liked this movie, it was quite stupid, but hilarious. I loved the Queen Latifah part.

Vengeance
all and all this movie is O.K. but doesn't kive up to near the other two. it did have some funny part/s but mostly just having a kid get his ass kicked to many times.

ladygrim
i thought parts of it were really funny

Vengeance
well the part you thought funny were prolly the part were the kid got his ass kicked, since that about all the jokes they seem to beable to put in the movie.

Cinemaddiction
Why are you so hung up on that? I'd seriously recommend watching it again, if that's all you saw, honestly.

He was only knocked down 3 times in the entire movie! The car the first time w/ Anna Faris, the "catch" and "fan" scene with Simon Rex, and one time at the very end of the movie.

If you ask me, I think that since he was a parody of the little boy in The Ring, whom everyone thought was extremely annoying, he was getting what was coming to him.

Vengeance
it was i think 4 times the first car scene then the second, then the fan one, and the one were he gets hit with the bat in the basment. yes i have indeed watched the movie only once (to many) and those were the only things that came close to making me laugh. oh and maybe the kkk thing but i love laughing at the kkk so it dont count.

SnakeEyes
I thought this movie was a great mindless movie with lots of fun
It gets an 8/10 for its genre

Vengeance
lol god if crap gets that high of rating i would hate to see what you could give to a good movie. 20/10?

Cinemaddiction
It's all in peoples opinion. Just leave it at that.

SnakeEyes
i gave it an 8 for its genre!!!!!!!! read it more carefully next time, i look at it as a spoof and i gave it an 8 for a spoof type of movie

Vengeance
well plz tell me you gave the first 2 a better score.

Vengeance
well if we never questioned an opinion. bush would have bombed have the planet.

Cinemaddiction
I hate politics, and that was a bad analogy, but what Bush did was act on bad information and a "hunch". You can't "have an opinion" when it comes to someone possessing something.

Opinions are something that are based feelings, on a general consensus either way.

Crap in your opinion, crap in my opinion, and crap in their opinion are probably going to differ in every way imaginable, so why bother debating over something that will get you nowhere?

Totally pointless. And while it is virtually impossible for exactly 50% of the people on these boards to do, why not ELABORATE on what you didn't like, what could have made it better, and find what likes and dislikes you have in common with this and other movies.

It's basic forum debate etiquitte. I already have a hard time taking you seriously as it is, and I don't mean that in a cruel way, either. I just hope you and I never get into a serious discussion. For both of our sakes.

Stormeister
Good movie 4/5

Vengeance
god your post always make me laugh. well realy i write what i write with my OPINION so it all good. and i have said many times why i hated this movie,lets see (the kid gets hit 4 times) sad sad. dude i can't spell good but u cant seem to read good either. so i guess we both have things to fix up.

Cinemaddiction
I'm well aware that everything you say is in your opinion. I'm failing to see your point, that supposedly you can make in lieu of your miserable "grammer". I'm also aware why you disliked the movie.

What I think you're failing to comprehend is that people are going to have different opinions on movies. You're not even seeing your opinion as what it truely is, which is interrogation, especially this line;

You may speak in your opinion, but fail to respect others, apparently.

Vengeance
well your right on that. but realy some times i think its ok to fight others opinion. sure it just a movie but its what i do. say some like gay marriges, but i still think there wrong , so were do you go when to say if there legal or not. its all in the opinion of the one with the power.

Cinemaddiction
You're absolutely right, it is ok to test others opinions. You just can't debate others with no points, clouded judgment, or a personal bias.

Hell, I hate "Pirates of the Carribean", but I won't debate with someone, call it "crap", say an actor sucks, or make fun of what other people think of it.

That's just me.

I thought that Scary Movie 3 had it's ups and downs, but for me, being ah uge fan of spoof movies, it was right up my alley. No film is perfect, unless that film is "Alien".

Stormeister
Alien wasnt perfect roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ive said it once ill say it again when somebody cant argue with something they pick on the guys grammer of pronuciation roll eyes (sarcastic)

The movie was good it had its ups and downs like CA said but still all and all its a good movie to watch smile

Cinemaddiction
Stormy, I'm not knocking his grammar, I'm exploiting the supposed fact that he can still make a point.

He made no point, just shared a close minded opinion. I used my unbiased opinion, took what he had to say into consideration, and actually made a point in what I was saying.

Please..please..please..don't ever say that I can't debate. I am probably one of the most prolific and all around solid debaters on this board.

Lastly, for what it's worth, movie fans and critics alike are in agreement that "Alien" is about as perfect as a movie can get. Lighting, mood, tension, script, acting, environment, etc.

All_For_Orlando
"She broke her weiner?"

Vengeance
well thank you for saying that i have no point becuase i believe i have many. but stuburn plp like you dont look far enough to see it. if i say something is bad i always give a point of why, other wise i could see how you say i have no point, but i staite many. plus alien was a good movie but i dont think that the lighting was perfect. it was t dark you could bairly see the actors, i no they wanted it like that but i love seing detail in everything so it was hard on me. but i still do love that movie and the sequel.

Stormeister
Alien still wasnt perfect roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cinemaddiction
I'm stubborn? You're the one that has to stop mistaking opinion for point, or fact.

You have to yet to make a point in this thread, if you ask me. If you do claim to have a point what is it, exactly?

Stormy, that's your opinion, which I'll respect. The general consensus however is that it is close to a perfect movie. We can do without the condescending rolleyes emoticons, as well.

Stormeister
Whats wrong with my rolleye emotions are they bothering you can you not debate with them there What the f**k? ?

Im just saying Alien had its faults.

Cinemaddiction
Enough about "Alien".

The roll eyes emoticon is really grade school, as is the "wtf" emoticon, IMO. I know it fits the bill for a good percentage of the users here, but it's just..immature.

BackFire
Alien is great, just a bit slow. How the hell did a discussion about Alien get started in a thread about Scary Movie 3 anyways?

Stormeister
Thats probaly a thing I didnt like about Alien it was really slow and even though I like character and story development I still like a movie to keep up the pace.

Cinema,if you think im immature because I use the rolleye emotion and well as the wtf emotion you are truly mistaken wink

Vengeance
if you havn't seen a point yet that i have made then you realy have bad reading skills. and as u think your a good debater, yet you fail to see anything that another says against you, and that makes you a bad debater.plus how cares if he puts a f'ing roll eyes thing damn, u can ***** about anything cant u?

Stormeister
exactly wink

Cinemaddiction
Alls I ever said was using those "smilies" was immature. The "rolleyes" is extremely disrespectful, IMO. I've got wit, and I don't need graphics to speak for me. Not saying you do, either. It's a general observation.

I made mention that no movie is perfect, unless we're talking about "Alien", which has been heralded as a near perfect movie, by many people.

I'm doing my absolute best to keep this thread on topic, trust me. Feel like I am wasting my time, so far.

The rolleyes is just disrespectful when someone is trying to present themself as a cultured or mature person. It's a strike against their credibility. It's not bitching, it's pointing out contradictions.

My recognition of points that you have yet to make doesn't make me anything other than observant to the fact that you don't have a leg to stand on. Furthur more, since every retort you muster is devoid of any facts that you are looking to make, even after COUNTLESS implorations to them, shouldn't you be giving up right about now?

One last time. What was your point in regards to..whatever it is you were trying to say? I'm lost in a sea of incoherency.

Vengeance
and guess what stormy, he just said i dont make a point yet in another thread he says i make invailid ones. god hope he can make up his mind.

Stormeister
I know CA you might not have alot of respect for me or my views or opinions given that im 13 but dont need graphics to speak me either and maybe I do use them to be disrespectful in some cases but I dont feel like I owe you any respect so why should that matter?

BackFire
okay, everyone just drop the discussion about Alien, and the rolleyes smiley. They have no reason to be discussed here.

Stormeister
whatever

All_For_Orlando
sh.. What's everyone's fave scene?

Stormeister
The Signs spoof about the car accident smile

BackFire
My favorite scene is the "disturbing footage" scene. Where theres a cow taking a crap and an alien walks by and looks at teh camera. I was rolling when I first saw that. The other one, where the two dogs are humping was equally as good. Those were the only segments that really made me laugh hard in that movie.

JKozzy
I liked the segment where George told Sue that her teacher died, although not original, it was pretty funny. "Everyone you love is suffering and dying around you!"

botankus
This thread sure seems like Deja Vu from last week (another Scary Movie thread starring VinJince and Storemiyhster.

I'm slightly P.O.'d that I missed out on all the good conversation in this thread (late last night around midnight).

Cinemaddiction
Well, I've spoken to brick walls with more understand and intellect over the years.

Anyway, I've got a few favorite scenes, three of which stand out.

The first being in the cellar, when Father takes the railroad timber to the crotch.

"Awww! My balls!", then gets handed two bowling balls, "No, Jesus!", then is almost handed a light up plastic Jesus lawn ornament, lol.

Second would be the Leslie Neilsen's "President Harris" sketch. "Jerry's Kids, my ass!"

..and of course the Father Tom skit with Cameron Manheim Steamroller.

All_For_Orlando
That was ultimate!!!!! I loved those scenes..

Vengeance
meh those just wern't funny to me. so my fav scene must be aaaa... well not sure its so hard to choose from 4 kida gets ass kicked scense and crap. well guess i pick the president making fun of the natives.

Stormeister
Only thing I didnt like was that they never explained the Priest and the boy what happened that night erm

JKozzy
Does that really need explaining? stick out tongue

Vengeance
lol exactly, u can kinda quess that the priest gets another go at the boy's rear.

Cinemaddiction
Well, when Father Muldoon walked through the door as the "babysitter", you knew what Zucker was implying. Of course, it would have been in extremely bad taste to actually play it out.

Vengeance
laughing thats true i dont think anyone would wanna see that.

Stormeister
I know but at least a scared look when Anna got home,and I thought I was gonna hear something in that phone call but I didnt.The Father Muldon scene was just tottaly uneccessary sad

Vengeance
not completely it was half funny. or at least more funny then most of the movie. it just another crack at the cathlic priest jokes.

Stormeister
It would have been more funny if they acted on it one more time rather thatn just leaving it incomplete.

Vengeance
i gonna have to diagree with that. i think going any further would reck the whole act. no one would wanna see more of that. i think they went as far as possible, after that you just guess that the priest is doing him sad (thats why he has a rash on his ass) and yea the red wine helps spell it out to.

Stormeister
I know I just thought they could've done something with that phonecall.Like maybe show a shot of the priest saying everythings all right with the kid in the background or something nothing to bad tho smile

All_For_Orlando
That guy bein a wigga wasnt very funny to me atall..except when he got thrown out the window

Stormeister
what do you mean?

Vengeance
i think she means, what she said she doesn't find the wigger act funny. but niether did i its another said joke taken to far in this movie.

Cinemaddiction
I thought it was a hilarious and genius parody of Eminem. Goes to show how ridiculous the whole "wigger" premise really is. Not that that would deter anyone from disowning their birth race.

That's a whole 'nother thread.

All_For_Orlando
Yeah, Ven smile thats what i meant.

Stormeister
The eminem parody was awesome big grin

But back to my original arguement if they werent gonna build on the father Muldoon scene then why did they have the called between Anna and the father.The was unessaccersy and I thought it leaded the viewer in the wrong direction.

Vengeance
who knows anymore. smile this movie was just wierd lol. kinda imature in a way(alien kick people in the balls)

Elektra_lover
The alternate Ending is great. "You son't stick no alien in ur a$$ without no protection. U dont know where he's been." laughing out loud

Stormeister
The Matrix Parody in the Alternate ending suckd tho sad probaly because they didnt add sounds effects or anything ,but what the heck was with her vomiting on all the dead girls What the f**k? ?

Cinemaddiction
Least favorite segment of the movie, the aliens.

Stormeister
Me too erm my geuss was that they spent so much money on the aliens in the alternate ending and didnt have enough for the used one stick out tongue

botankus
That's funny, I've always called her that, too.

All_For_Orlando
Well they didnt spend much on the aliens because its to make fun of the Signs aliens...

Vengeance
i totally agree, the aliens mad me wanna through the movie out the door lol.

pooperman
I thought It was an ok movie.

kaxondona
i liked it but it's not as good as the first 2!!! eek!

All_For_Orlando
I've only seen 2 of them, unfortunatly i dont know WHICH one was the one i saw besides the 3rd one...

Vengeance
well the first is about the same story as scream. and the second is mostly based on a hollow man movie. basically the second one had a guy with a funny messed up hand.

Stormeister
scary movie 2 - sick

kookla
scary movie 3 was funny laughing

Stormeister
Yes it was wink

Elektra_lover
*crayons hit the wall*
"Now who da F*** did dat?" laughing out loud

Stormeister
yeah that word was unexpected messed

Vengeance
i've used this line before and only when i think its truely true but here it goes. as much as the movie goes "i've seen better shit comes out of an ass".

Stormeister
messed sick.............stick out tongue

bob333
vote what do you think

Cinemaddiction
Best of the franchise, thanks to Lord Zucker.

movie_freak
All right..The first one was better

<<Solo>>
Hell yeah, I've gotten into arguements over people thinking the second one was the best,wtf?

forumcrew
compared to 1 and 2 it was crap.. no waynes bros? it shouldnt even be made thats like making star wars with out george lucas.. well maybe not that bad but still

Cinemaddiction
Wayans Bros brand of "comedy"is shit. Teen humor, all to make afast buck. They aren't at all funny, IMO.

That said, someone should take Star Wars away from that moron Lucas, atleast try and salvage it.

Myth
I think part 3 was pure crap. 1 and 2 were pretty good but nothing great as well. I say this despite how I usually like Zucker and hate the Wayans.

MildPossession
I didn't like any of the three Scary Movies. Prefered Shriek If You Know What I did Last Friday The 13th. Something like that anyway lol. And I thought this movie was crap as well, so that's saying something.

vvvrulz
One was watchable, two was lame, three was utterly detestable. I just pray that there are no more..

Lord Shadow Z
Saw 3 a couple of days ago and there were a lot of laughs but it doesn't stratch the greatness of 1.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>