Aayla Secura vs. Darth Maladi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Total Warrior
I think maladi is superior in force, i don't know who is better in sabers though. So i give the win to the sith

Q99
Yea, I doubt Aayla could throw off her force powers like Cade did.

Maladi's on her team's council equivalent, after all.

deathslash
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, I doubt Aayla could throw off her force powers like Cade did.

Maladi's on her team's council equivalent, after all. wasn't shado fighting her evenly though?

carthage
Maladi is like 5-0 in vs threads

Q99
Originally posted by deathslash
wasn't shado fighting her evenly though?

Yes, and Shado's one of the best duelists in the order, former apprentice of Grand Master Kol Skywalker, now a master himself, possibly having surpasses his own master Wolf Sazen, and consistently who gets tapped for major missions. Shado's held off Darth Talon and clashed briefly with some of the top Imperial Knights.

Most of the main Jedi/Sith/IKs of Legacy 1 are among the top fighters of their orders (not counting, say, Marasiah Fel). Shado Vao and Maladi only met in battle because, after all, they were both chosen by their respective teams for the battle to assassinate Krayt/steal the Muur Talisman respectively.

Legacy 2 shows off more lower rank ones.

I think people are still getting a sense of her level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.