TPM Sidious vs The Gungan Grand Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
As a Nabooen, Sidious can't take it any more and decides to destroy the gungan race.

Instead of sending the Trade Federation's Droid Army, he decides to eradicate the gungans personally.

Battle takes place on the Great Grass Plains at the exact same spot.

Can Darth Sidious solo this?

ILS
Sidious would f*ck them up so badly.

Nephthys
Sidious gets overly cocky and gets suckerpunched by Tarpals.

Revanchiste

Sinious

ILS
Revanchiste is the only person I have ever met on the internet who I genuinely cannot understand in the slightest, whenever he posts something.

Lord Stark
The image of Sidious slicing and dicing thousands of Gungans amuses me.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ILS
Revanchiste is the only person I have ever met on the internet who I genuinely cannot understand in the slightest, whenever he posts something.

Same, but English isn't his 1st language, so I'm not holding it against him.

Also Sidious, the Gungan Army is pretty good actually despite...well despite what just about everyone says, but they aren't gonna be able to take on Sidious with just boomas, seeing as unlike a blaster they have to actually throw them or catapult them and I don't see Sidious giving them a chance to do throw em all emass.

Revanchiste

|King Joker|
LOL

Angelalex242
Sidious, to the cheering of crowd everywhere as he commits the only justifiable Genocide ever.

Fated Xtasy
Sinious, how high are you right now? lmao, this freaking thread made my day

Revanchiste

carthage
JAR JAR USA DA BOOMA

MESA NO HAVE A-

*Sidious stands triumphantly holding Jar Jar's head amist mountains of dead Gungans

The Merchant
Gungans CRUSH.

Sinious
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Sinious, how high are you right now? lmao, this freaking thread made my day

I just watched TPM's trailer to compare it with the new one and got so irritated by Jar Jar Binks that I felt the need to create this thread.

mad

Nalaniel
Jar Jar dies.

Revanchiste
Ziniouz..... Rember thank to Jarjar.. You are emperor? Yhea becauze without Jarjar no palpatine upreme chancelor..

Sinious
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Ziniouz.....

confused

carthage
Its Sinus

Sinious
bump

(hoping for a serious discussion this time)

The Ellimist
Normally the army's best shot would be to overwhelm him with firepower, but as the Gungans don't have any rapid projectile weaponry, they can't do this. They can only try to surround and dogpile him, and then it's just Sidious vs. the B-team for a longer period of time. At that point numbers hit diminishing returns; they can only attack him from so many places at once.

This is assuming Sidious engages them in melee and doesn't just break their minds, TK them, fry them all, etc.

It probably isn't very much in the "spirits" of the movies for a Force user to solo an army, but with Legends and even Disney canon Sidious would crush them pretty easily.

relentless1
Sidious destroys them with ease

carthage
Originally posted by Sinious
He has reached another level of consciousness.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.