Darth Bane vs. Anakin Skywalker & Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Bane as of DoE

Kenobi & Skywalker as of RotS

Setting: Open Field

Nephthys
Bane

carthage
laughing out loud

Trocity
The Duo.

carthage
stomps Bane with utter ease.

ILS
Bane gets his shit pushed in and then out his mouth

carthage
Kenobi alone would stomp Bane

Adding Anakin ensures baldy dies a horrible death

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
Bane gets his shit pushed in and then out his mouth

Bane one-shots Kenobi with the Force and then kicks Anakin's ass.

carthage
Bane couldn't even one shot Hetton with his lightning, and he isn't good enough of a duelist to beat Quinlan Vos let alone Kenobi

Nephthys
Thanks.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
Bane couldn't even one shot Hetton with his lightning, and he isn't good enough of a duelist to beat Quinlan Vos let alone Kenobi do you like Darth Bane?

carthage
No he is fodder

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Trocity
The Duo.

Except they have performed pretty badly with Ventress several times, someone who is no doubt below Bane erm

ares834
Duo takes this.

DarthAnt66
thumb up Anakin alone is Bane tier, add in Kenobi and a solid victory is inevitable.

carthage
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Except they have performed pretty badly with Ventress several times, someone who is no doubt below Bane erm

Ventress is vastly above Bane as a duelist, beating Fisto, getting the best of Plo Koon, and pressuring Mace Windu is above beating featless Sith trainees. She'd stomp him in a duel

The idea Bane even last 2 seconds in this fight is hilarious, either duelist would stomp him on their own

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
thumb up Anakin alone is Bane tier, add in Kenobi and a solid victory is inevitable.

Anakin isn't even close to Bane, he cannot defend himself against his superior Force powers and loses soon after Kenobi gets brushed aside.

carthage
Hetton dodged Bane's lightning and Bane's TK feats in DOE are pathetic thumb up I've never seen Bane move a Dreadnought atmospheric cruiser, his best TK feat without a nexus is throwing a couch.

He gets stomped

ILS
Pretty heavy couch tho

carthage
Throwing a couch and killing guards are signs he is the Sithari, all bow to Bane who stomps non force sensitives!

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Anakin isn't even close to Bane, he cannot defend himself against his superior Force powers and loses soon after Kenobi gets brushed aside.
Putting Anakin on Bane level is generous to Bane.

Nephthys
Putting Anakin on Bane level is generous to Bane.

Do you think Anakin could beat Revan?

DarthAnt66
Out of how many times?

Fated Xtasy
Do you think Anakin could beat Revan?

I think we both know what he thinks if he says Revan> Zannah

DarthAnt66
I think we both know what he thinks if he says Revan> Zannah
Must... resist... urge...

Nephthys
Out of how many times?

Out of 10.

carthage
Revan is vastly more powerful and skilled than Zannah, its not even a match and Neph lost that debate.

Revan would kill Darth Bane as well

DarthAnt66
Out of 10.
Anakin can probably get 3-4 victories out of 10, yeah.

Nephthys
Carthage, stop trolling.

Anakin can probably get 3-4 out of 10 victories, yeah.

Really? How well do you think Anakin would do against the SoR strike team?

Because I think Revan would rather decisively defeat Anakin. He has a lot of abilities Anakin probably doesn't know what the **** against and is a flat out better fighter.

DarthAnt66
Anakin's hard to accurately judge based off of all his different showcases. Some authors depict him as Jesus resurrected while others make him meh.

carthage
'Trolling' is suggesting Bane can handle Anakin and Obi wan at once, when at his best he got stomped and only beat two trainees

NewGuy01
laughing out loud

RotS Anakin solos, people.

Nephthys
Anakin's hard to accurately judge based off of all his different showcases. Some authors depict him as Jesus resurrected while others make him meh.

Even at his best I'd say that he's basically a shittier Dooku, despite his victory. Not quite as good a duelist and certainly not the Force user Dooku is.

Fated Xtasy
Even at his best I'd say that he's basically a shittier Dooku, despite his victory. Not quite as good a duelist and certainly not the Force user Dooku is.

Isn't that mostly due to him never really reaching his full potential? Iirc he has some incredible TK

carthage
He moved a dreadknought class cruiser and redirected Durge's shuttle into a Star, these feats are beyond anything shown by Dooku.

Nephthys
He moved a dreadknought class cruiser and redirected Durge's shuttle into a Star, these feats are beyond anything shown by Dooku.

The first is an old CWC feat that's wildly above anything else he's done, like all of those feats. And anyway, at that point Anakin is no greater in TK than Ventress, who Dooku outclasses in TK. Redirecting a shuttle that's weightless in space isn't above Dooku's abilities.

carthage
No one cares if you think its exaggerated, its above anything shown by Dooku and he also collapsed a temple dome by yelling, hurled a boulder as large as a hut, etc. Dooku has shown nothing superior to Anakin's dreadknought feat.

Angelalex242
Bane would beat Dooku, and Dooku does pretty well here. Anakin can't overwhelm Bane like he did Dooku.

I'll call it for Bane. Anakin, at this point in his life, just doesn't have enough to compete...Cyborg Vader, on the other hand, backed up by Kenobi, is a different story.

carthage
Bane has no feats to put him above Dooku, Kenobi, or Anakin, he is slower, less skilled, far less powerful in the force, and has only beaten two trainees without a nexus or Orbalisks.

Any of those three duelists would stomp him

Nephthys
No one cares if you think its exaggerated, its above anything shown by Dooku and he also collapsed a temple dome by yelling, hurled a boulder as large as a hut, etc. Dooku has shown nothing superior to Anakin's dreadknought feat.

Yeah, that must be why Dooku constantly tosses him around with the Force. laughing

Anakin and Obi-Wan together were pushed back and brought to their knees by Dooku force pushing them. Force Screams are involuntary expulsions of power, not TK and throwing a big rock is surpassed by Dooku's obelisk feat.

Originally posted by Thanks Boy
Bane lived his entire life on a dark side nexus, his best feat off nexus is dying.

Actually, according to Ant, Carth and co, Bane died on a nexus, lol.

carthage
Glad you have no feats by Dooku rivaling Anakin moving a cruiser thumb up. Dooku is a powerful force user, so what if he has hurled Anakin back? How does that prove he is more powerful than him? Also you still have provided no feats for Dooku that surpass Anakin moving a Dreadknought cruiser.

Nephthys
Yes, how does Dooku overpowering Anakin with TK prove that he's more powerful with TK I wonder. roll eyes (sarcastic)

carthage
That doesn't make him more powerful than Anakin Darach sent Malgus backward with TK, Bulq tked Windu, and either of those force users are inferior to the guys they knocked back.

Bad analogy

Nephthys
Except Dooku does it in pretty much every fight they have up to the last one. If Anakin was truly better it would be the other way around. Plus the fact that he pushed Anakin and Kenobi back at the same time definitely indicates superiority.

Plus I don't think Malgus was superior in TK to Darach at that point.

carthage
No it does't Kenobi has bad force defenses, this is already well established. Anakin has superior/comparable telekinetic showings to Dooku, so Dooku at least hurling him back isn't the same as him ragdolling Kenobi (based on Anakins feats). Again what TK showings does Dooku have that surpass Anakin moving that Dreadknought cruiser?

NewGuy01
Actually, according to Ant, Carth and co, Bane died on a nexus, lol.

Are you implying that you disagree?

Nephthys
It doesn't matter that Obi-Wan's power is comparably weak, if Anakin were truly more powerful in TK than Dooku he'd be able to easily resist him with Kenobi's help. Dooku has better TK feats than Anakin moving that Dreadknought cruiser such as moving Anakin.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Are you implying that you disagree?

Well the power was sealed in Lake Natth. So he wasn't truly on a nexus when he died imo.

carthage
Except that Kenobi having poor force defense showings isn't the same as Anakin being hurled back by a comparatively powerful being. Likewise, Anakin has hurled him back as well, and no throwing Anakin back obviously less indicative of power than moving a shuttle lol. The power gap between them is less expansive than the power gap between Kenobi and either fighter.

WildBantha88
No he is fodder then why do you make threads/comment on threads involving him?

Nephthys
Unless you think that Kenobi having poor defense actually made their joint effort less effective I have no idea what your logic is. And the only time Anakin has pushed Dooku back with TK was about 3 seconds before Dooku turned it back on him and put him on his ass, on Tatooine. Overpowering the TK of a force user who can move a heavy object shows greater ability than is needed to move that object. By surpassing Anakin, he surpasses Anakin's feats as well, understand?

carthage
Their "joint effort" has nothing to do with power/force defense showings, so I have no idea what your logic is. Also shoving each other back is again not proof that X is superior, especially since either of them have shown feats of power that aren't all that dissimilar Anakin just has a few more superior ones. Shoving Anakin back isn't surpassing him lol, especially since Anakin's potential is vastly superior to Dooku who was approaching his end in ROTS.

Nephthys
Their "joint effort" has nothing to do with power/force defense showings, so I have no idea what your logic is.

Lmao. Yeah, them defending against his attack has nothing to do with defense. Of course. haermm

Also shoving each other back is again not proof that X is superior, especially since either of them have shown feats of power that aren't all that dissimilar Anakin just has a few more superior ones. Shoving Anakin back isn't surpassing him lol, especially since Anakin's potential is vastly superior to Dooku who was approaching his end in ROTS.

On Tatooine they have a direct contest of TK. Anakin surprises and pushes Dooku back, and then Dooku rallies and puts Anakin on his ass. Dooku is better.

carthage
Still waiting for you to bring up a superior TK feat for Dooku that surpasses Anakin. And again Kenobi being taken out regardless if its a "joint" fight, has nothing to do with Anakins force defenses. Kenobi has been taken out by everyone, The fact Dooku can do that to Anakin is only due to rivaling power and there is a difference between ragdolling and shoving back. You've shown no TK feat for Dooku that proves he is more powerful

Fated Xtasy
Uh, Nephy, you might want to checkout the new announcement by his raptorllency, failure to follow these new rules might end with a....

Nasty bite cool

Nephthys
I did have carthage on ignore, if that's what you mean. But it's hard to keep it that way when he's constantly harassing, badmouthing and posting responses to my posts in threads. :shrug:

WildBantha88
Carthage hinders himself in these arguments because he is so obviously bias as hell against Bane and Bane era characters

DarthAnt66
Goes to make a joke on Fate- nvm.
But yas, Lord Badabing has spoken!

carthage
Bane isnt being discussed anymore, and this is a blatant mismatch in favor of the jedi. And asking Neph to provide proof for claims he makes isnt trolling.

|King Joker|
Bane isnt being discussed anymore, and this is a blatant mismatch in favor of the jedi. And asking Neph to provide proof for claims he makes isnt trolling. Whether it's a mismatch or not doesn't matter to me, I just make threads like these in the hopes of entertaining debates.

DarthAnt66
Joker your so cute and adorable I can't even handle it.

|King Joker|
Joker your so cute and adorable I can't even handle it. I'm in love with you, baby. Will you marry me?

carthage
Make more threads Joker its dead here today

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I'm in love with you, baby. Will you marry me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3w7JSCzQe0&t=2m26s

Fated Xtasy
I reiterate
...And I'm the one who derails threads?

ILS
Stop derailing Fated you've posted that twice now

|King Joker|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3w7JSCzQe0&t=2m26s ♡

|King Joker|
I reiterate Nothing can stop Ant and I's love.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Nothing can stop Ant and I's love.

sick Though, I do know of one thing shifty

Originally posted by ILS
Stop derailing Fated you've posted that twice now

I.. okay? messed

DarthAnt66
thumb up All Fated does is derail threads because he is jealous of me and Joker's love.
His brain can never comprehend how far Joker penetrated me that one grand night.

The Ellimist
how do they deal with Bane overpowering leverage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.