Luke and Mara vs. DE Sidious and Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
With some notes:

Luke and Mara's force bond, force meld, and Luke's Battle Meditation are in full effect to amp his wife for all he's worth. Naturally, they get unprecedented teamwork out of all this as well.

The Skywalkers 'win' if both of them survive the battle.

If Luke wins but Mara dies, it's a draw. (The price paid to kill them is too high...)

If Luke dies OR Luke turns to the Dark Side (presumably from Mara's death) OR he has to retreat to avoid Turning, the Sith win. The Sith still consider it a win if both of them get killed in the process of turning Luke. (Strike me down with all of your hate...)

Who wins?

Angelalex242
Uh, what? Bane isn't in this.

AncientPower
I'm going Skywalkers.

Luke would make great use of Mara's superior Danger Sense.

Angelalex242
He would. I feel it's the superior teamwork that really pulls them through. Even if the other two can work together well, there's really no comparison.

Arhael
Should be team 2 after a difficult fight.

Arhael
Originally posted by Angelalex242
He would. I feel it's the superior teamwork that really pulls them through. Even if the other two can work together well, there's really no comparison.
Thing is Caedus is expert at battle-meld himself. He was battle-meld coordinator of 15 Jedi strike team. Also, both Sidious and Caedus have battle meditation.

Angelalex242
Well, which Team 2 victory were you predicting? I did give the Sith multiple win conditions.

Trocity
Draw or win for the Sith, by those stipulations. Skywalkers never win lmao.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.