WBH runs the Marvel gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
Round 1: Thing

Round 2: She hulk

Round 3: Namor

Round 4: Hercules

Round 5: Thor(with mjolnir)

Round 6: Sentry

Round 7: Classic Drax

Round 8: Gladiator

Round 9: Silver Surfer

Round 10: Thanos

Round 11: Zeus big grin

Where does he stop, or do you think he clears.

thingy150
I put thor kind of low lol, i just though of him before other people.

carver9
WBH stops at 1.

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
WBH stops at 1.

Cool carter thumb up

I am actually trying to get a read on where people think wbh is located among these heavy hitters, if you have nothing to contribute, don't even comment.

carver9
What's wrong with my post?

thingy150
Realistically you would be like "hulk stomps zeus because he is above sky father, he is omnipotent and nobody can beat hulk"

I think i am putting on a bit but that is an accurate representation of your bias.

thingy150
You're not good at trolling carver

Prof. T.C McAbe
Round 1: Thing

Round 2: She hulk

Round 3: Namor

Round 4: Hercules

Round 5: Thor(with mjolnir)

Round 6: Sentry

Round 7: Classic Drax

Round 8: Gladiator

Round 9: Silver Surfer

Round 10: Thanos

Round 11: Zeus big grin

Stops at Thor or Sentry. Should he make it past them, he would stop dead at SS.

carver9
Originally posted by thingy150
You're not good at trolling carver

I'm not trolling. Thing is just that powerful. He has koed Surfer and Hulk before. Toppled Galactus, stood up to Champion with the gem. World Breaker loses the majority and I'm sticking by that. Why put him in the poll if he can't win?

thingy150
carter, this is not you, you are the guy who gets trolled, not the troll.

carver9
Thing wins via speed blitz/one shot ko.

thingy150
NO HE DOES NOT, is that what you wanted? Do you want me to dispute your pathetic attempt at a troll.

nice b8 m8 i r8 it -8/8

carver9
No...I want you to understand that I have my own opinion about the battle. If i think Thing can win then he can win. I gave you fts.

thingy150
No...I want you to let me have my own opinion about the battle. If i think Thing can win then he can win. I gave you fts.

Reported, for blatant trolling, stop carter.

carver9
Lol... so you're reporting me because I voted for someone you put in the Gauntlet? Amazing.

thingy150
Lol... so you're reporting me because I voted for someone you put in the Gauntlet? Amazing.

No i am reporting you because you picked that person in the gauntlet, you are trying to troll and you are not good at it. You came into the thread and gave a dishonest answer to try and troll.

Thing is only here for volume, i did not think anyone would pick him( ESPECIALLY YOU)

carver9
Well, I did pick him, so move on and let others vote.

thingy150
Well, I am trolling, but i am not very good at it.

i fixed it

Delta1938
WBH stops at 1.

Who are you and what the **** have you done to carter?

thingy150
Originally posted by Delta1938

I think he is just tired of people chopping down his arguments, or he has been kidnapped.

where do you think he stops?

Delta1938
I think he is just tired of people chopping down his arguments, or he has been kidnapped.

mmm

Originally posted by Delta1938

Stoic
Stalemates with Thanos, Never gets past Zeus.

wuleecat
Assuming he can get past the new, speedblitzing, Galactus-slaying, Carverforce Thing (who sounds like a real beast, by the way!), I think Surfer halts him. Power Cosmic and too much energy-control, and way too fast.

thingy150
Originally posted by Stoic
Stalemates with Thanos, Never gets past Zeus.

How does he get past all of the people with a mobility and speed advantage?

carver9
How does he get past all of the people with a mobility and speed advantage?

Got a question for ya since I'm trying to learn some new debating styles here. In our previous debates you said Thor will probably lose because he doesn't use his versatility, he always fight with his arm swinging. You then state that Namor will not throw a building on Deathstroke because that isn't the way he fight. I'm pretty sure you're getting this from the comics and you are following the rules with these two...they are fighting in character. With that said, how does the people that you pitted against Hulk fight? Can you give me a description of all of their fighting techniques? Then we can go from their. How do you think they will fight the Hulk?

thingy150
Got a question for ya since I'm trying to learn some new debating styles here. In our previous debates you said Thor will probably lose because he doesn't use his versatility, he always fight with his arm swinging. You then state that Namor will not throw a building on Deathstroke because that isn't the way he fight. I'm pretty sure you're getting this from the comics and you are following the rules with these two...they are fighting in character. With that said, how does the people that you pitted against Hulk fight? Can you give me a description of all of their fighting techniques? Then we can go from their. How do you think they will fight the Hulk?

When did i say i was talking about thor? I am mainly talking about silver surfer and gladiator, the way they fight is by rushing into battle using there speed. Surfer has a very good chance of beating the hulk considering he has already done so, gladiator is a different story but he is both very fast and he has used his flight to gain advantages before.

http://i.imgur.com/hTPkcFF.jpg

Surfer could completely atomize him.

http://i.imgur.com/704Tkq2.jpg

surfer is very durable also, here he survives a planet busting clash with morg.

http://i.imgur.com/KkwoUY6.jpg

Surfer has microsecond reaction time

http://i.imgur.com/m8j24Ps.jpg

Microsecond reactions

http://i.imgur.com/C6FgEnh.jpg

Traveling ftl surfer is able to map out the universe around him, this shows reaction time and how fast he can perceive information.

Surfer is much faster and his reaction time is much greater than hulk, this fight is in character and the way surfer fights is by rushing and using his superior speed, he is too fast for the hulk, with no pis hulk wont be able to touch him, pis and in character are two different things.

carver9
Again I ask, are we going by what has been displayed on panel when it comes to the way they fight or are we ignoring comics and making our own style of how they'll fight? Also, is the battlefield indestructible?

iceman24567
Stops at Thanos

thingy150
Again I ask, are we going by what has been displayed on panel when it comes to the way they fight or are we ignoring comics and making our own style of how they'll fight? Also, is the battlefield indestructible?

Battlefield is not indestructible, what do you mean ignoring the style how they fight? Do you know how surfer fights?

thingy150
battlefield = earth(abandoned)

carver9
Battlefield is not indestructible, what do you mean ignoring the style how they fight? Do you know how surfer fights?

If the Battlefield isn't indestructible then Hulk beats himself. A simple punch from him while not being on the planet destroyed the planet and 2 moons. He self bfrs himself which ends in a stalemate with 1. Thing dies but Hulk self bfrs himself.

thingy150
If the Battlefield isn't indestructible then Hulk beats himself. A simple punch from him while not being on the planet destroyed the planet and 2 moons. He self bfrs himself which ends in a stalemate with 1. Thing dies but Hulk self bfrs himself.

You cant self bfr if the fight is already over due to killing your enemy.

carver9
How can you not self bfr? Hulk punch, kills Thing but the blast push him across the solar system. Double ko. No winner.

thingy150
Fine carver, you dont have to beg, the planet is now indestructible, also i wanted to add beta ray bill but i never got around to it so, BRB is now added as round 7.5(idk why im just placing him wherever)

carver9
Since the battlefield is indestructible, Hulk stops at Zeus. He continuously punch the ground with planetary plus strength (creating shockwaves) until his opponent is koed and to keep his opponent off of him while doing this, he generates an OMNI blast around his body. Or, he stands in one spot and Thunder clap all day vaporizing or killing or koing anyone that steps on the battlefield. Easy win. He stops at Zeus.

thingy150
Carter, stfu, you can do nothing to prove this, hulk is slower than almost everyone on this list and bill, surfer, thanos, thor have taken planet busting attacks, thanos is way too durable to go out the way you are saying he does.

Bill uses his powers much better than thor and he is much faster than hulk...how does hulk beat him?

You have this f*cked up image of hulk in your head, he is not even close to as powerful as you think he is.

carver9
Show me them tanking repeated attacks that has enough power to melt a being that was as powerful as 17 Hercules, along with melting the Mindless Ones, and 3 physical top tiers, along with a planet and a moon. Scans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.