Emperor Vitiate vs. Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Does the reigning Dark Lord clobber them with his force powers, or will the team find a way to win?

Round 1: Fight takes place on the Emperor's Space Station.

Round 2: Fight takes place in the Dark Temple.

The Merchant
Vitiate, in my humble opinion.

carthage
Team destroys him off nexus in round 1, either one is superior in skill and pose to the strike team that went after him. They could kill him before he gathered power

On nexus Ulic has resisted Ommin's darkside and either Sith are faster/Vitiate isnt repelling Kuns blasts in round 2. Could go either way

carthage
Originally posted by carthage
Team destroys him off nexus in round 1, either one is superior in skill and vastly more powerful than the strike team that went after him. They could kill him before he gathered power

On nexus Ulic has resisted Ommin's darkside and either Sith are faster/Vitiate isnt repelling Kuns blasts in round 2. Could go either way

The Merchant
thumb up

AncientPower
Sith Brotherhood destroys Vitiate.

carthage
thumb up

Angelalex242
As always, how much prep time did Vitiate get? It matters.

Nephthys
Mindhax?

Sinious
Not sure what's the difference in both rounds. Vitiate's best combat performance was in the space station.

Angelalex242
Well, Vitiate doesn't care about where so much as he cares about how much time he has. If the duo is kind enough to tell him they're going to kick his butt a week from now, Vitiate, who gains power from ritual and sacrifice, probably then has sufficient time to amp himself to win.

IF they surprise him, he's toast.

There's probably a tipping point...a minimum amount of prep time he needs to win, but I'm not sure what it is.

DarthAnt66
Team doesn't stand a chance.

Sinious
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Well, Vitiate doesn't care about where so much as he cares about how much time he has. If the duo is kind enough to tell him they're going to kick his butt a week from now, Vitiate, who gains power from ritual and sacrifice, probably then has sufficient time to amp himself to win.

IF they surprise him, he's toast.

There's probably a tipping point...a minimum amount of prep time he needs to win, but I'm not sure what it is.

This makes no sense at all.

carthage
Vitiate gets stomped off nexus, these two alone are easily better than the fodder strike team that went to get him.

On nexus with prep he might have a chance, but why should he only get prep? With prep Kun can oneshot him with drain

Sinious
No prep Vitiate stomps powerful strike teams.

Prep Vitiate annihilates planets and one-shots dark councils.

Either way, this won't end well for the duo.

carthage
I don't care what you think, nowhere does it specify if he has prep.

He has no chance off nexus, he is slower than Ulic and Kun and has no defense against his blasts or shown sufficient reactive speed to dodge them. He gets stomped in round 1.

On nexus, he's going to have a hard time dodging blasts that disintegrate massassi, blow up massive portions of a temple wall, and blow up Sith wyrms.

Nephthys
"no defense against his blasts"

Except his force defenses????

Sinious
I'm not the one who brought up prep erm

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys

Dude, Vitiate isn't force-sensitive outside nexus so he can't summon a force defense.

carthage

Except that unless he's deflected attacks of a similar nature, there is no reason to believe he can deflect them when he's shown no barrier feats where he's blocked attacks of that nature thumb up

Revan sent him on his ass while he was being afflicted by a darkside nexus, a gauntlet blast in round 2 would blow him apart

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
Except that unless he's deflected attacks of a similar nature, there is no reason to believe he can deflect them when he's shown no barrier feats where he's blocked attacks of that nature thumb up

Revan sent him on his ass while he was being afflicted by a darkside nexus, a gauntlet blast in round 2 would blow him apart

What the hell are you talking about? Simple barriers can block blasts of that nature. Vitiate is one of the, if not the most knowledgeable force users of all time. Are you really suggesting he can't form a very simple barrier to block energy attacks like even Ulic could do? He did shrug off his own lightning hitting him in the chest for example. Plus formed a lightning barrier that blocked the HoT's lightsaber. He can obviously at the least attempt to defend against it.

Vitiate had most of his power and attention elsewhere at that point. Its utterly unrepresentative of his normal defenses.

carthage
What the hell are you talking about? Simple barriers can block blasts of that nature. Vitiate is one of the, if not the most knowledgeable force users of all time. Are you really suggesting he can't form a very simple barrier to block energy attacks like even Ulic could do? He did shrug off his own lightning hitting him in the chest for example. Plus formed a lightning barrier that blocked the HoT's lightsaber.

Vitiate had most of his power and attention elsewhere at that point. Its utterly unrepresentative of his normal defenses.

I'm going to need more then your opinion to suggest a "simple force barrier" can repel blasts that destroy massive portions of stone walls/disintegrate beings. thumb up Especially when Revan sent him flying with a force push, he has no defense against Kun's blasts.

Nephthys
Revan did no such thing. I'm not saying it will block it, but it obviously can with enough power behind the barrier. And Vitiate has more than enough power to block a few blasts.

carthage
So you have no barrier feats to suggest Vitiate can block or repel his blasts (on a darkside nexus, where they wreaked massive damage), thanks that's all I needed to know.

Nephthys
1400 years worth of Force study?

He's used a lightning variant in the game and he's shown impeccable defenses in the novel.

Nephthys
.....Right.

Ok then, has either Ulic or Kun ever blocked lightning? Or resisted telepathy? Because if not then there's totes the possibility that they can't and Vitiate pwns them both off the bat. Hell, I can't recall either defending against telekinesis either. Vitiate ragdolls.

carthage
His lightning can be absorbed by a saber, its not an issue and he has to gather power to even remotely use anything like his lightning storm. Which is why I was asking if he has prep (which he likely needs for) Tp based attacks as well. Either of them have superior barrier feats (Kun has tanked force blasts than can turn people into charred husks, tanked force sever), and Ulic has tanked blaster bolts that can tore chunks out of republic ships.

They can deflect his lightning with their sabers, and he can't deflect Kun's blasts.

carthage
Either of them are better than the fodder strike team that went to get Vitiate lmao.

There is no comparison there, and yeah they can absorb his lightning or deflect it based off of their barrier feats. Unless Vitiate's lightning off nexus has torn holes through republic ships, turned people into charred husks, or broken bones- I have a basis for my argument that they can deflect it with barrier.

Angelalex242
Well, my opinion is that the pair can blitz him if he hasn't got time to prep.

But with sufficient Prep, he'll stomp them, as very few beings can stand up to a sufficiently prepped Vitiate.

NewGuy01
.....Right.

Ok then, has either Ulic or Kun ever blocked lightning? Because if not then there's totes the possibility that they can't and Vitiate pwns them both off the bat.

You say like it's a joke, yet it's literally the argument you make on every single Bane/Malgus/Vitiate thread that comes up.

Emperordmb
Neph, stop arguing with the troll sock. He'll get banned and deleted soon enough.

Nephthys
I hadn't realised it was him until the end.

Revanchiste
Vitiate fear Exar Kun becauze he iz eleted by the ancient ith lord who reject hiz power..
In fact he fear the other zpirit of the dead dark lord of the zithz.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.