20 strongest Hokuto No Ken/Fist of the North Star characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Bored, so for any fans come and discuss my rankings for the characters:

1.Kenshiro
2.Kaioh
3.Hyoh
4.Raoh
5.Han
6.Falco
7.Toki
8.Souther
9.Juza
10.Rei
11.Fudo
12.Shu
13.Shachi
14.Solia
15.Shin
16.Yuda
17.Uighur
18.Shuren
19.Hyui
20.Amiba

Wei Phoenix
Not so sure about Rei being above Shu and Fudo, especially Fudo.

The Merchant
I put Rei above those two because of his ultimate secret technique, which if Raoh decided to take it head-on would have killed him and Rei. He had to use that cloak of his and surprise Rei. I also am thinking of having Ryuken be above or below Rei, forgot about him.

cdtm
When he was healthy, it was pretty heavily implied Toki was the strongest of the three Hokuto Shinken brothers.

Raoh's a hard one to place. The thing is, he wasn't at 100% when he and Kenshiro had their final showdown, because Kenshiro learned the Musou Tensei first, and Raoh suffered damage as a result of attacks and taking a pretty bad fall..

Also, towards the second half of Hokuto No Ken, we had all this backstory on Raoh's travels around the world (Which is why I consider Raoh a pet character, because the author just couldn't let his story end..), and he pretty much had basic knowledge of every character in the story. Falco, for example, wasn't so certain he could beat Raoh even when healthy, and offered his leg in return for his community being left alone.

Odds are, he knew exactly what Kaioh (Whom he also met) and his peers could do, and had a plan on fighting against them at some point..

The Merchant
I know that Toki would have been the God-tier of the verse, however I did not include him since this is taking everyone's current power rather than implied power.

Raoh actually healed up completely thanks to Yuria, and I doubt he fought Fudo while wounded since he wanted to fight an opponent that can instill him fear. The only thing that Kenshiro had over Raoh was that he was able to fully master the Musuo Tensei while Raoh couldn't because he did not kill Yuria. If he did I'd think it would have ended as a tie since Kenshiro and Raoh where about equal in every other stat.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by The Merchant
I put Rei above those two because of his ultimate secret technique, which if Raoh decided to take it head-on would have killed him and Rei. He had to use that cloak of his and surprise Rei. I also am thinking of having Ryuken be above or below Rei, forgot about him.

If you have to kill yourself to kill someone else then youhj oul're not stronger than them. in that case Rei should be at the top.

cdtm
Originally posted by The Merchant

I think below Rei. Ryuken messed up a very early Raoh, plus there's their master/student relationship to consider. But an older, more experienced, and more driven Raoh seeks out a master that's said to be equal to Ryuken and just beats him to death straight up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.