Jaden Korr vs Depa Billaba vs Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Who wins? Which two die? You decide.

ILS
Fisto, probably. He's the fastest, his skill is superior to Jaden's and comparable to Depa's, and his form is well suited to fighting multiple opponents.

Emperordmb
Depa or Jaden.

carthage
Fisto

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Depa or Jaden.

Yea, iI'm with dmb on this

|King Joker|
Depa or Fisto.

carthage
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Yea, iI'm with dmb on this
You put Jaden over Depa or no, Fated?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Depa or Jaden.

Fated Xtasy
@Darthant. Overall? Yeah Jaden is above Depa.

Edit: actually, I'm not quite sure.I'll need to think about it. In my rankings I said they were somewhat equals.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
@Darthant. Overall? Yeah Jaden is above Depa.

Edit: actually, I'm not quite sure.I'll need to think about it. In my rankings I said they were somewhat equals.
Where would you put Jaden and Depa in comparison to Ventress, Grievous, and TPM Maul then?

NewGuy01
It genuinely amuses me in how in every 3-way topic with a B-Team member, DMB's response is always "anyone except the B-Team member" rather than picking someone.

As for the fight, it should be close in the long run. Each character has specific advantages in different areas, I'll consider it more deeply later. In the meantime, Fated, is there any evidence supporting that the clone of Kam Solusar retained the skills of the original?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It genuinely amuses me in how in every 3-way topic with a B-Team member, DMB's response is always "anyone except the B-Team member" rather than picking someone.
SHOTS FIRED!
http://i.minus.com/iGG1VKWjgovai.gif

Emperordmb
I hold Depa and Korr as both superior to Fisto, but I'm not sure if Jaden's superior force showings, or Depa's greater skill with a blade will determine this outcome.

I was also rather pressed for time when I made that post, so I didn't feel like making a decision between the two on the spot.

NewGuy01
There's been 3 three-way threads in the past couple days like this one, with each having 1 B-team member. Voting against them is normal, but literally saying "anyone but the B-Team member" on all of them makes it funny. laughing out loud

carthage
It's almost as amusing as Newguy implying Bane could beat Shaak Ti in spite of not beating a duelist as good as Galen Marek- and not havin a notable force advantage over her either

DarthAnt66
Right now would be the perfectly opportunity for me to crack a joke but since I'm trying/going to be back on DMBE within days, that probably isn't in my best interest.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01

To be fair, B-Team is usually up against superior characters

The Clones have a collective accolade citing them to be masters of basic and moderately advanced force powers/techniques, they were created from the same genetic material so their potential should be the same. The second Jaden clone seems to remember that he fought Marka Ragnos, but this clone was created by the One Sith apparently, while the first Jaden clone - Soldier, along with the other clones were created by Thrawn. Take that for what you will, Jaden also considers the Alpha(Kam Clone) to be a skilled duelist. I'd have to through Crosscurrent to see if their skill is the same as their orginal counter-parts

DarthAnt66
Registered Users: Emperordmb, Fated Xtasy, Sinious

Emperordmb, you better be talking about me there. :no2:

carthage
Jaden isnt beating Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.