Galen Marek vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Nephthys
Marek

ILS
Galen attempts to duel Ventress.

Dies.

Ventress wins.

DARTH POWER
If this was Sabers Only, I'd say good fight. But since it's an all out, have to go with Marek hands down.

|King Joker|
Asajj is without a doubt a superior duelist, but he beats her via the Force.

Emperordmb
Marek wins solidly.

The Merchant
Marek.

ILS
Originally posted by ILS
Galen attempts to duel Ventress.

Dies.

Ventress wins.

Revanchiste
Light zaber ventrezz, no way for Marek...

Force all out.. It'z hard to believe 4 me but Ventrezz iz quazi defenzlezz againzt force attckz..... And well eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr Ztarkiller eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr............

I really like to ee ventrezz win thiz one but ther iz no way....

carthage
Ventress

Revanchiste
Originally posted by carthage
Ventress
We'd love the fact than Ventrezz i able to win . Unfortunatly for uz .... It iz not ...

Damn key board Ihate you .....

carthage
laughing out loud

AncientPower
Marek in the earliest parts of TFU novel was sparring with Vader and successfully blocking/deflecting blows that would 'destroy a Jedi Knight'.

Not sure Ventress could do the same.

Revanchiste
@Ancient Power
Thoze blow are the weaknezz of ventrezz....

Ventrezz iz an amzing duelizt.. But bring her back to the old republic and eeerr che will have a clear lack in force defence, becoz Jedi uzing direct force attack too at thiz time....

Trocity
Marek force smash.

Revanchiste
Poor ventress we are o orry but dooku want you to sux in force defence to be able to control you and knew that's Jedi don't use direct force attacks at this time....

But Ztarkinoob win this one....

gideongarner01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.