Piccolo vs 17 and 18

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
1. Piccolo after his time training before the Cell games, vs 17 and 18 at the same time.

2. If he clears this, he takes on 16.

Galan007
It's very hard to say, as Piccolo's post-RoSaT power was never extrapolated on in the manga. Granted Piccolo took a beating from the Cell Juniors, but so did Krillin and Yamcha... So that's not a very telling gauge at all. Anywho, before training in the RoSaT:
Imperfect Cell>>>Piccolo=#17>#18.

Piccolo was so far below Imperfect Cell, that even his most powerful 'Light Grenade' literally had no effect on Cell at all--he(Cell) then proceeded to wtf!stomp Piccolo AND #17 with no effort whatsoever. This is important because #16=Imperfect Cell.

That being said, I'm sure Piccolo's power improved enough after training in the RoSaT that he'd be able to defeat #17+#18, but it's hard for me to imagine him improving enough to overcome #16, given the enormous gap that existed between them beforehand. Another factor to consider is #16's "infinite energy reactor"--ie. even if post-RoSaT Piccolo was around his level, #16 possesses the equivalent of unlimited stamina, and thus would ultimately be able to outfight him(similar to what we saw with #18 vs. SSJ Vegeta.)

Long short short:
Scenario 1=Piccolo.
Scenario 2=#16.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Galan007
It's very hard to say, as Piccolo's post-RoSaT power was never extrapolated on in the manga. Granted Piccolo took a beating from the Cell Juniors, but so did Krillin and Yamcha... So that's not a very telling gauge at all. Anywho, before training in the RoSaT:

Piccolo was so far below Imperfect Cell, that even his most powerful 'Light Grenade' literally had no effect on Cell at all--he(Cell) then proceeded to wtf!stomp Piccolo AND #17 with no effort whatsoever. This is important because #16=Imperfect Cell.

That being said, I'm sure Piccolo's power improved enough after training in the RoSaT that he'd be able to defeat #17+#18, but it's hard for me to imagine him improving enough to overcome #16, given the enormous gap that existed between them beforehand. Another factor to consider is #16's "infinite energy reactor"--ie. even if post-RoSaT Piccolo was around his level, #16 possesses the equivalent of unlimited stamina, and thus would ultimately be able to outfight him(similar to what we saw with #18 vs. SSJ Vegeta.)

Long short short:
Scenario 1=Piccolo.
Scenario 2=#16. Originally posted by Galan007

Long short short:
Scenario 1=Piccolo.
Scenario 2=#16. i think 18 will win here

cdtm
Vegeta gave her a good fight, when he was weaker then Piccolo. The fact she had to taunt him into going all out and burning through his energy proves they were relatively close in strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.