Gnost Dural and Depa Billaba vs. Ulic Qel Droma/Darth Malak (sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Jedi vs Sith

Battle takes place on neutral ground

ILS
The only thing Team 1 has going for them is that Depa would beat Malak. Team 2 wins.

DarthAnt66
Malak solos. Gnost is fantastic and badass and beats Sidious though. Love you Bantha.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Malak solos. Gnost is fantastic and badass and beats Sidious though. Love you Bantha. suck up roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthAnt66
*shrugs* Lanoree>Maul though.

ILS
*shrugs* Lanoree>Maul though. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4252559-well+urm.gif

WildBantha88
I don't see how Malak is rayed so high as a duelist. He had like ten chances to defeat Revan and lost all of them despite amps and Revan being exhausted

DarthAnt66
Hm, your probably right. Gnost>>Malak probably, yeah.

WildBantha88
Probably thumb up

DarthAnt66
Not a surprise though. You are always right, great, just, and sexy.

WildBantha88
Especially that last one

DarthAnt66
Obviously. I remember the time Megan Fox and Kate Upton gave you lapdances because you breathed. Amazing shit bruh. Amazing shit.

WildBantha88
*shrugs* Lanoree>Maul though. Lanorees favorite song is "save a horse ride a suiside bomber"

WildBantha88
Obviously. I remember the time Megan Fox and Kate Upton gave you lapdances because you breathed. Amazing shit bruh. Amazing shit. Nala-chan wanted to touch my butt yesterday, I would have let her but she chickened out. True story

NewGuy01
The idea of Malak solo'ing is just lol. His team prolly wins though.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Nala-chan wanted to touch my butt yesterday, I would have let her but she chickened out. True story
No she didn't? mad

WildBantha88
No she didn't? mad your right. I'm a bad lier

DarthAnt66
Your a sexy person though.

ILS
So who agrees that Ulic would curbstomp Gnost into the ground so badly he would cease to exist?

Fated Xtasy
Ya'll do realize Depa is a Vaapad master right? a form which draws on Darkness? Imo. Depa would beat an unamped Malak, but Gnost vs Ulic is more than likely going to Ulic with Gnost scoring 2 or 3 wins.

ILS
Gnost wouldn't take a single win over Ulic.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
Gnost wouldn't take a single win over Ulic.

He's not going down easy regardless.

ILS
He's a largely inferior duelist, has inferior physicals overall, and has nothing in the Force which could penetrate Ulic's shield.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
He's a largely inferior duelist, has inferior physicals overall, and has nothing in the Force which could penetrate Ulic's shield.

Like i said, Ulic is powerful, no doubt about it, but Gnost isn't some random mook or anything, he's a Jedi master with some pretty great dueling feats and a master of Soresu, he goes down, but it's a good fight, not saying Ulic has "some great difficulty" or anything, but it's a good fight. this is, of course. just IMO.

WildBantha88
To be fair it is hard to compete with Uliq

ILS
Nobody said he's a random mook, but there's nothing to suggest he wouldn't be stomped by, say, Exar Kun in a duel, who Ulic stalemated.

ILS
Originally posted by WildBantha88
To be fair it is hard to compete with Uliq Cosigned. Gnost is actually one of my favourite Jedi. But Ulic would decisively outduel him.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
Nobody said he's a random mook, but there's nothing to suggest he wouldn't be stomped by, say, Exar Kun in a duel, who Ulic stalemated.

I did not even suggest or imply that, I already said he'd fall to Ulic, but it would be a good fight is all smile

ILS
I don't think a good fight and a stomp can be the same thing.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
I don't think a good fight and a stomp can be the same thing.

I never implied that Gnost would stomp anyone, I said that Depa would beat Malak, but that's about it. stick out tongue

ILS
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I never implied that Gnost would stomp anyone, I said that Depa would beat Malak, but that's about it. stick out tongue I know you didn't. All I've been saying is that Ulic/Exar would stomp Gnost.

WildBantha88
I suport that Gnost could compete with Fisto level fighters but Uliq is above and beyond him.

ILS
Fisto is like, half a tier behind Ulic.

WildBantha88
I get Fisto support but that is an over estimation

ILS
Nat really. Being better than a version of Obi-Wan that can provide some level of challenge to Dooku offensively, with a form Dooku knows inside and out, and being considered as one of the best duelists in the Jedi Order during a time where good duelists are popping out the seams, should make him half a notch below the likes of Maul, Kenobi, Exar ect

Trocity
Team 2 solidly.

carthage
I don't see any reason that Depa would take Malak.

Malak is superior physically, and besting Revan is a superior feat of skill to anything shown by Depa.

Emperordmb
I'd side with Depa over Malak, but Droma over Gnost. hmmm...

carthage
Gnost isn't taking a guy who can match blades with Exar Kun, Gnost knew of Kun's abilities with a blade he called them "unparalleled". Gnost couldn't handle the only man who could fight him evenly in combat

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
So who agrees that Ulic would curbstomp Gnost into the ground so badly he would cease to exist?

Nah, Gnost is actually really good.

AncientPower
Depa isn't a Vaapad master but a Soresu master.

#NuCanon

|King Joker|
#swag

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 2 destroys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.