New Sith in Episode 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
Does anyone have any new information on the sith with the tribladed lightsaber in Episode 7?

queeq
He is called Kylo Ren.

JediRobin23
Does sound mean enough. Like vader or Palpatine. So maybe he's jedi...

queeq

JediRobin23
I'm going to forget I read that. I am avoiding all potential spoilers

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by queeq
He is called Kylo Ren.

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Ren-and-Stimpy-ren-and-stimpy-121968_378_409.gif

atv2
I just got his name. It sounds good. Maybe he'll have a Sith Name and innovate a new order of Sith like the "Sith Knight". The Crossguard Lightsaber looks really cool, it caught my attention right away over the other footage. I wonder what his style will be like? I wonder if he will be like Star Killer? Kylo's stance does look similar to his.

queeq
Personally I don't care, I hope they have a decent characterisation on him this time.

The_Tempest
Not sure why any self-respecting Force user post-Endor would even want to be a Sith. In the thousands of years of existence, that order has had exactly one success story: Palpatine.

Sith are generally a bunch of losers tbh.

Lord Lucien
I was really hoping they'd avoid the tendency of the old EU of rehashing the Sith with every new release. A Dark Jedi, some failed student of Luke's would have sufficed, like in Jedi Outcast. Or an another cult of Dark Siders unaffiliated with the Sith like the Dathomir witches. But alas.

ares834
It hasn't been confirmed that he is a Sith yet, nor does he have a "Darth" name. So perhaps they will surprise us, but I doubt it.

queeq
I hope the Sith stuff is gone though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.