Exar Kun vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Who wins?

carthage

The Merchant
big grin

The Merchant
Mace has shown to be strong in the Force, capable of toppling Droid armies and I think one time blasting a fighter with the Force as well. Kun has shown being able to pull barriers up capable of withstanding Fighter blasts though, and his Dark-side energy blasts capable of killing a Sith Wyrm and blasting a chunk of the Massassi Temples wall. I would say in raw Force strength they're probably about equal.

Kun has more versatility with Force techniques though, and his Rage Blasts grow in strength exponentially so eventually Kun could overpower him with the Force but Mace also has his own trump and that's his Vapaad, which would allow him to draw on Kun's Dark-side energies and use it against him. As for Lightsaber combat I would say Mace is definately better but Kun's style of using a double-bladed Lightsaber with one-hand and his application of Niman would be difficult for Mace to overcome.

Revanchiste
Kun.

Mace? What Niman? Thiz technic Zuuuuuuuuux *zbaff* O.K nevermind.

Angelalex242
....mostly depends if Vapaad works on Kun the way it does on Sidious. The more rage and dark power an opponent channels, the stronger Mace gets.

Revanchiste
If Zidious had used his full power in the battle against him Windu could probably succombe to the dark side.

ILS
Vaapad lets you become omnipotent tbh Mace Windu stomps

Angelalex242
Not exactly. Mace feeds on Dark Rage. Vader and Dooku, for example, don't have a whole lot of rage in their fighting. Vader's a machine, almost literally. Dooku is all about elegance. So Mace has little to feed off.

Kun, on the other hand...

Revanchiste
But againt Zidious full potential ---> stomache !!! Indigestion !!!!
Zo, there is a limit to the vaapad....

ILS
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Not exactly. Mace feeds on Dark Rage. Vader and Dooku, for example, don't have a whole lot of rage in their fighting. Vader's a machine, almost literally. Dooku is all about elegance. So Mace has little to feed off.

Kun, on the other hand... You mean to tell me that Vaapad isn't an answer for virtually any situation or opponent?

Ha, next you'll be saying Shatterpoint isn't part of why Mace creamed Sidious in 30 seconds.

Angelalex242
Shatterpoint matters against every opponent who doesn't have Shatterpoint themselves. As noted in Jaina vs. Caedus, if both sides have Shatterpoint, neither can use it. Of course, Kun doesn't have it, so Mace can use it here.

Still, Mace is only awesome against a very specific type of opponent. Vapaad doesn't work against cool headed Darksiders or Lightsiders of any sort. Well, it works, but only as a style, and it doesn't provide Mace with any superamps.

ILS
Vaapad works on virtually anyone. It's a state of mind. State of mind > Any form of combat.

Angelalex242
State of mind only gets you so far. And Vapaad can be beaten by sufficiently powerful opponents...so long as they're not amping him by giving him dark rage to feed off of.

Revanchiste
FINALY ILZ UNDERZTAND !!!!!

Or peharpz not....

Vaapad without state of mind stille good, it's a technic wich combined really fast an precise attacks a low defence, and a randomisation wich depend on th rage of the combattant....

deathslash
Kun is gonna be a smear on the floor by the time that mace is done with him

carthage
Lol. Like Windu smeared Bulq, Maul, Vastor, Grievous, and Ventress?

Kun would only lose to him due to being slightly less skilled and not as fast. He is physically stronger, more powerful in the force, and only half a tier or so behind him (as a duelist) and I doubt Windu would beat him for that large of a majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.