Maleficent vs Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Full power

Impediment
Maleficent stomps.

theTANTALIZER
I agree with the guy above.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Impediment
Maleficent stomps.

Tattoos N Scars
Quanchi would disagree. I imagine the Hercules: Legendary Journeys intro playing when he comes in to argue for Voldemort.

In a time of socks and trolls, when the mods were just and fair and blessed forumkind with longsuffering, only one troll would dare challenge their power, Quanchi!

Quanchi possessed a gheyness the forum had never known. A gheyness surpassed only by the power of his bias. He journeyed the forums, battling the minions of Impediment and Bada, the all powerful kings of the forum. But wherever there was trolling, whenever a poster needed flamed and bashed, there would be....Quanchi.

quanchi112
Voldemort assrapes her. She was struggling against some iron, kids.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by quanchi112
She was struggling against some iron, kids.

And Voldemort got killed by a kid, see how this works?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
And Voldemort got killed by a kid, see how this works? Iron did not make her magic not work she was unable to dominate the shitty King.

Werewolf582
Iron did not make her magic not work she was unable to dominate the shitty King.

And Voldemort couldn't kill a kid. See how this works?

quanchi112
And Voldemort couldn't kill a kid. See how this works? He defeated the kid. Iron just hurts her. It doesn't prevent the use of her magic.

Werewolf582
He defeated the kid. Iron just hurts her. It doesn't prevent the use of her magic.

And a muggle can kill Voldemort.

quanchi112
And a muggle can kill Voldemort. Context. A human can kill maleficent. Are you dim witted ?

Werewolf582
And Iron can hurt Voldemort. Are you?

quanchi112
And Iron can hurt Voldemort. Are you? It doesn't burn him when it touches him. Quit saying silly things.

Werewolf582
But it can hurt him. Last time I checked Voldemort just doesn't carry Iron.

StealthRanger
Not sure what movie Maleficent is capable of, though she did beat Potter handily

On the other hand original canon Maleficent can project thunderstoms from her castle to another one in seconds, she solos the verse

Silent Master
And a muggle can kill Voldemort.

Very true.

StealthRanger
Humans with guns>wizards

quanchi112
But it can hurt him. Last time I checked Voldemort just doesn't carry Iron. It does not burn him to touch him. It burned her when it touched her. Entirely different. Quit ignoring the context.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Humans with guns>wizards Based on absolutely nothing in the films.

StealthRanger
Word of God>

Also, the fact they're not bullet timers and don't have the durability to survive bullets, yeah

Silent Master
Based on absolutely nothing in the films.

Try watching the movies, Wizards got injured plenty of times by things that were less powerful than a bullet.

quanchi112
Word of God>

Also, the fact they're not bullet timers and don't have the durability to survive bullets, yeah Films only. We just upheld the rule. Her word only counts for the book versions.

wink

Werewolf582
It does not burn him to touch him. It burned her when it touched her. Entirely different. Quit ignoring the context.

Voldemort doesn't carry Iron though.

Impediment
Maleficent is vulnerable to iron, yes, but what does it matter?

If they have knowledge of each other, she can bolt upwards into the sky while casting a spell on Voldy. Also, M doesn't need a wand.

quanchi112
Voldemort doesn't carry Iron though. That isn't the point. Her magic still worked yet she struggled against a person with no powers. Laughable. Voldemort rapes her.

Werewolf582
That isn't the point. Her magic still worked yet she struggled against a person with no powers. Laughable. Voldemort rapes her. And a person with no powers can kill voldemort.

Simple as that.

Impediment
That isn't the point. Her magic still worked yet she struggled against a person with no powers. Laughable. Voldemort rapes her.

Wrong. She was struggling against iron in a weakened state, and without her wings.

Everyone has weaknesses, but that's irrelevant here.

With wings and at full power, M destroys V.

If you disagree, cite specific examples, please.

quanchi112
And a person with no powers can kill voldemort.

Simple as that. Not in a fight with his powers in play.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
Wrong. She was struggling against iron in a weakened state, and without her wings.

Everyone has weaknesses, but that's irrelevant here.

With wings and at full power, M destroys V.

If you disagree, cite specific examples, please. Ok, I will play the evidence game and do try to keep up.

With her wings at the beginning when the king comes to challenge the moors she has the moors come to her defense. In battle she flies, tackles, and physically clashes with fodder. She flies into the king and uses her wings to drive peoole back. That isn't impressive due to the fact Voldemort also has flight options and long range capabilities.

Iron does weaken her but with the iron all over her she clearly uses her magic to alter her friend into a dragon. Her magic clearly works. It just physically hurts her like I said.

King Stefan then hits her with his weapon knocking her down while his men keep her caged in. She gets her wings back and has to physically cut the dragon loose. That is weak and shows her reliance on being physical with her wings as opposed to long ranged magic.

She still tries to spare the king who did all this to her. She isn't merciless in any way, shape, or form and her abilities in combat rely far too heavily on being physical.

She has no defenses against Voldemort who can fly extremely fast and blast her while doing so in character. He's quite merciless unlike the weak Maleficent.

2:39 in.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IKkXED4M1PE

Now feel free to cite examples yourself and let's see what you have.

Robtard
Mal can polymorph living things with a word. "You're a mealworm"

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Mal can polymorph living things with a word. "You're a mealworm" Tha is three words whereas Voldemort can simply say, "Crucio." One word is far easier to say than three.

Tattoos N Scars
Voldemort has a stuttering problem. It would take too long to say..Cr..Cr..Cru..Crucio.

Robtard
Tha is three words whereas Voldemort can simply say, "Crucio." One word is far easier to say than three.

She actually only has to name the animal/creature, "Mealworm". Two syllables are easier to say than three.

Welcome to the new "Lord" Voldemort: http://mealwormcare.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/mealworm.jpg

quanchi112
She actually only has to name the animal/creature, "Mealworm". Two syllables are easier to say than three.

Welcome to the new "Lord" Voldemort: http://mealwormcare.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/mealworm.jpg Wanna time out the length of time it takes to say the words used in the film here.

You also are ignoring how she fights Stefan and the other human king.

laughing out loud

Crucio is also easier to say. You also changed your claim from "you're a mealworm to mealworm."

Dance.

Robtard
Wanna time out the length of time it takes to say the words used in the film here.

You also are ignoring how she fights Stefan and the other human king.

laughing out loud

Crucio is also easier to say. You also changed your claim from "you're a mealworm to mealworm."

Dance.

Watch the film, iirc, she just says "dragon" and the transformation happens.

Nothing's been ignored

Two syllables is one less than three. Math > you

quanchi112
Watch the film, iirc, she just says "dragon" and the transformation happens.

Nothing's been ignored

Two syllables is one less than three. Math > you That is her creature. When does she do so against an opponent ? Why didn't she morph Stefan into an animal ? You can't ignore their battles and make things up.

Maleficent did not transform any of the humans who opposed her. She relied on her physicality with her wings attached.

smile

Context.

The hilarious thing is if I pitted her against Gandalf you'd abandon this horrific logic showing a clear double standard.

marwash22
Films only. We just upheld the rule. Her word only counts for the book versions.

wink are you making the claim that Harry Potter characters are bullet proof?

quanchi112
Originally posted by marwash22
are you making the claim that Harry Potter characters are bullet proof? When did I say that ??

marwash22
Humans with guns>wizards Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on absolutely nothing in the films.

are you disputing the idea that a person with a gun could kill a harry potter wizard?

quanchi112
are you disputing the idea that a person with a gun could kill a harry potter wizard? No. I am disputing the notion any slob with a gun kills or defeats any wizard just due to having a gun. At no point did I say or imply wizards are invulnerable to bullets.

marwash22
but you said the following:

Humans with guns>wizards

...is based on absolutely nothing show in the films. The implication being that wizards are somehow immune to the effects of bullets due to it not being shown in the films.

Any random person with an automatic weapon and basic understanding of firearms can kill a wizard... pretty sure that's what StealthRanger was getting at.

quanchi112
but you said the following:

...is based on absolutely nothing show in the films. The implication being that wizards are somehow immune to the effects of bullets due to it not being shown in the films.

Any random person with an automatic weapon and basic understanding of firearms can kill a wizard... pretty sure that's what StealthRanger was getting at. He said humans with guns >>>> wizards. Clearly false. He did not specify which gun so he implied any gun beats any wizard. You haveto be clearly skilled to use a gun and aim in the heat of battle.

Humans cannot fly or hurl fireballs either which do far more damage than bullets to a humane body. No, you are clearly wrong and implied something I never stated or alluded to.

marwash22
pretty sure when he said "gun" he wasn't referring to a goddamn musket.

quanchi112
are you disputing the idea that a person with a gun could kill a harry potter wizard? He was arguing for that point based off a comment from Rowling which has nothing to do with the films. Know the context of the argument.

marwash22
right; and the idea that her comment, which was made in reference to the books, wouldn't also be true in regards to the films, is nonsensical.

quanchi112
right; and the idea that her comment, which was made in reference to the books, wouldn't also be true in regards to the films, is nonsensical. They are vastly different. If you believe someone of Dumbledore's power and skill goes down to Ralphie from Christmas story then the joke is on you.

marwash22
Ralphie used a bb gun, so no, he wouldn't beat Dumbledore.

Wyatt Earp, on the other hand, would headshot his old ass.

quanchi112

Wyatt Earp, on the other hand, would headshot his old ass. So you change the original statement of a human with a gun to certain guns thus completely destroying your point.

Dumbledore would annihilate him.

marwash22
you know damn well he didn't mean a toy gun wielded by a child. stahp it.

the only thing destroyed here is your credibility as a poster, which in all honesty probably got avada kedavra'd a long time ago.

quanchi112
you know damn well he didn't mean a toy gun wielded by a child. stahp it.

the only thing destroyed here is your credibility as a poster, which in all honesty probably got avada kedavra'd a long time ago. He used the term loosely. We see Dumbledore use pinpoint accuracy while being weakened and hitting zombies underwater in Half Blood Prince yet you claim anyone with a gun beats any wizard as well. You're unreasonable and illogical.

marwash22
Maleficent wins this, btw.

she can talk faster than Voldy can talk, point his wand and wait for his spell to hit his target.

Robtard

Times like this, even I'm embarrassed for Quan

quanchi112
Maleficent wins this, btw.

she can talk faster than Voldy can talk, point his wand and wait for his spell to hit his target. Into a dragon takes a lot longer than Crucio. Watch the movie. You're embarrassing yourself.

quanchi112
Times like this, even I'm embarrassed for Quan When I posted evidence you naysayers all tucked tail and ran.

maxivitopowe
bump

EmperorSidious2
If this is the movie maleficent like the live action one than, Voldemort can produce iron to hurt her as there are chain spells in the HP universe. However Doesn't maleficent at least need to say the words before she does a spell? That makes her open to attack.then she can't turn into a dragon. Both realisticly have the same combative powers with Voldemort edging out in versatility. Also Voldemort doesn't need a wand to cast magic. So really with that I'd have to say Voldemort.

Voldemot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
If this is the movie maleficent like the live action one than, Voldemort can produce iron to hurt her as there are chain spells in the HP universe. However Doesn't maleficent at least need to say the words before she does a spell? That makes her open to attack.then she can't turn into a dragon. Both realisticly have the same combative powers with Voldemort edging out in versatility. Also Voldemort doesn't need a wand to cast magic. So really with that I'd have to say Voldemort.

Voldemot. Quit riding my coattails.

maxivitopowe
You're an actual a$$hole

quanchi112
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
You're an actual a$$hole Go easy on emperor Sidious I think he's a kid.

EmperorSidious2
Go easy on emperor Sidious I think he's a kid.

They were talking to you.

Trocity
Riddle kills her.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
They were talking to you. Preposterous.

maxivitopowe
let me make it clear. Quan you are a gaping, prolapsed a$$hole

Genesis-Soldier
50 50 fight here

quanchi112
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
let me make it clear. Quan you are a gaping, prolapsed a$$hole So now you change your story and wonder why no one takes you seriously. Voldemort wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.