Mara Batmans everybody!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
Otherwise known as 'Mara runs a gauntlet', except each of her targets are on separate planets. It's her job to hunt the targets down and kill them in their sleep if she can pull that off. Targets selected are those she probably can't take in a straight fight. She is allowed to kill them by any means necessary, even if that means collapsing the building they're in or rolling a thermal detonator under their bed. Mara is her 40 ABY self.

1:Jaina Solo Fel
2:Count Dooku
3:Mace Windu
4:Revan
5: Darth Caedus (Kill her? This'll show you...)
6:Exar Kun
7:Emperor Vitiate
8: Darth Vader
9:Yoda
10: Darth Sidious. (Screw you and your Last Command too!)
Bonus Round: Dark Empire Sidious.

ILS
Count Dooku probably kills her tbh. He sensed Ventress sneaking up on him, and was able to sneak right up behind Jango Fett without him realizing until he started speaking. Jango for the record has literal eyes in the back of his head because of his helmet, audio filters which let him hear whispers from hundreds of yards away over the engine of a speeder, motion sensors, heartbeat sensors... the list goes on.

Revan's precog would be sufficient to sense her. Caedus would probably kill her. Kun would sense her, probably, seeing as he can sense people across the galaxy when he puts his mind to it. Stops at any of them IMO.

Angelalex242
Featwise, Mara's Force Cloak is sufficiently powerful to get around Vader's senses. For months on end (Sidious ordered her to spy on him. She pulled it off) So only those with notably better senses then Vader's have a chance to see her coming.

NewGuy01
Lol

carthage
Likely loses all imo

Revanchiste
Originally posted by ILS
Count Dooku probably kills her tbh. He sensed Ventress sneaking up on him, and was able to sneak right up behind Jango Fett without him realizing until he started speaking. Jango for the record has literal eyes in the back of his head because of his helmet, audio filters which let him hear whispers from hundreds of yards away over the engine of a speeder, motion sensors, heartbeat sensors... the list goes on.

Revan's precog would be sufficient to sense her. Caedus would probably kill her. Kun would sense her, probably, seeing as he can sense people across the galaxy when he puts his mind to it. Stops at any of them IMO.

Not to specified than Jango is a great mark man cappble even without his helmet to mark the ennemy with the sound of there breath !!! Even greatly tired !!!!

And planification on a Jedi or force user seamn to systematicly Backfire.....

XD Revan Yoda Vader Sidious Vitiate Kun... You are a true psycopathe.. You really hate her.. You must really hate her, no there no way than you cannot wish her death !!!!

And for sidious remeber how sidious kill his master he won't be as dumb as plagueis....
Vitiate don't even sleep.
Yoda meditate to regene himself instead of sleeping...

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Likely loses all imo

I wouldn't think so... assassinating someone more powerful is something that can be achieved, and most aren't *that* much stronger.

If they are not expecting her, she's forcecloaked, and figures out when they sleep, she stands a good chance against many of them. Not all of them, but many.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Featwise, Mara's Force Cloak is sufficiently powerful to get around Vader's senses. For months on end (Sidious ordered her to spy on him. She pulled it off) So only those with notably better senses then Vader's have a chance to see her coming.
This. Caedus also had no idea she was hunting him until she actually revealed herself.

Luke didn't either for that matter. Her Force Cloak is exceptional.

DarthAnt66
Why is Revan below Vader, Kun, and Caedus in the gauntlet? And Mars loses all.

NewGuy01
Umad Ant?

Revanchiste
XD Yhea 3 !! Yhea !!!!!
Force cloake doezn't really work if you plan to azzazzinate omeone at Revan level.. Or even windu level... Preconition... All force uzer of thiz level have great preconition when you plan to azzazzinate them...

Hidding your mind by emotionz iz the bezt zolution ever, that'z how zidiouz kill plagueiz izn't it?

Angelalex242
Yes. This is based on the fact she could hide from VADER...as a teenager. At the age of 57, she's 40 years better at Force Cloaking. The only reason I didn't include her husband on the list is that I figured the Force Bond they share would give her away.

And I don't hate Mara at all, she's actually my favorite EU character. I made this thread to show off how good she really is, given the opportunity to fight her way, instead of the standard swing a lightsaber and use the Force to ragdoll or zap people.

Think of it as kind of a sideways respect thread for her.

Also, I don't care if I got the challenge order wrong. It can always be fixed.

carthage
She wouldn't lose that badly imo, she should at least be about Kenobi or TCW Maul level. She just doesn't have the power and is slightly outskilled by most of the fighters on this gauntlet

Angelalex242
Exactly so, but nonetheless, her full potential isn't realized in straightforward combat.

Hence the thread being 'Batmans everybody.' The Dark Knight is famous for taking out cosmic level beings with sufficient prep and tactical knowledge.

Revanchiste
Timepedia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.