Rob vs Quan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Quan shows up to Robs house with his wand and Harry Potter Books.

Rob pulls out a rubber chicken.

Who wins?

juggerman
Quan doesn't read HP books.

Also inbe4close

marwash22
what movie are these characters from?

Tattoos N Scars
Forbidden Fantasies 2: Rob's Dilemma

marwash22
i haven't seen Forbidden Fantasies 1, so I'm not gonna watch the sequel and be totally lost.

erm

Tattoos N Scars
My bad, wrong movie

Indecent Proposal 2: Trial by Urine

marwash22
laughing out loud

RJ 2.0
Let's see....

Quan stands there as Rob beats the living daylights out of him. Right before Rob administers the killing blow, BOOM BOOM, they both go down, headshot by my .50 cal sniper rifle.

Tattoos N Scars
The Hobbit: An Erotic Journey to bury his ring in Mt. Rob

Silent Master
Rob puts quan into a coma for 5 years, after quan wakes up he spends 3 years in rehab and another 7 years in therapy to get over the mental trauma....after which quan returns to the scene of his utter humiliation and when he doesn't see Rob, quan declares victory and spends the rest of his life bragging about how he made Rob run away from him.

Werewolf582
Ends in sex

Lestov16
This thread was already made:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t583335.html

Rob stomped

Time Immemorial
Not really. That was not Quan and half the posters in that thread are banned now.

Robtard
There was another Robtard Vs Quanchi thread with a poll, iirc

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
There was another Robtard Vs Quanchi thread with a poll, iirc

Bro you did not have a rubber chicken in any thread made.

What say you with this new plot device added to the fray.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Bro you did not have a rubber chicken in any thread made.

What say you with this new plot device added to the fray.

Like I'd need a rubber chicken to defeat Quan

Robtard
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Let's see....

Quan stands there as Rob beats the living daylights out of him. Right before Rob administers the killing blow, BOOM BOOM, they both go down, headshot by my .50 cal sniper rifle.

The kickback would break your shoulder and you'd miss, ending up on the floor crying like a diaperbaby

Time Immemorial
I dunno bro, he's got a wand and 6 or more books in his inventory.

Robtard
In all seriousness, Quan has a man-crush on me and he's without a doubt my biggest fanboy. So he'd probably try to cuddle and read to me.

Originally posted by quanchi112

Call me, handsome one.

Quincy
Is it a MAGIC rubber chicken?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Quan shows up to Robs house with his wand and Harry Potter Books.

Rob pulls out a rubber chicken.

Who wins?

If this is an analogy about who's won more debates: Rob
If this is who would win a real life fight between them: Rob
If this is another way of saying who's taller: Rob
If this is another way of asking who the bigger clownshoes is: Quan
If this is who would I be more scared of if they showed up at my door: Clearly rob because I'd be scared of a dude showing up at my door with a rubber chicken like This mofo must be crazy. If a dude showed up with a wand and books I'd be like this pansy is going to get beat showing up at my door all girly like that

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Silent Master
Rob puts quan into a coma for 5 years, after quan wakes up he spends 3 years in rehab and another 7 years in therapy to get over the mental trauma....after which quan returns to the scene of his utter humiliation and when he doesn't see Rob, quan declares victory and spends the rest of his life bragging about how he made Rob run away from him.

It's not often, but Silent is 100% correct here.. Wait did I just say that...

Bentley
Like I'd need a rubber chicken to defeat Quan

Those Harry Potter books he carries (but he hasn't read) are pretty heavy!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Quincy
Is it a MAGIC rubber chicken?

Anything Rob touches auto automatically has Odins Enchantment, so who so ever holds this chicken will have the power of Thor.

BruceSkywalker
Quan gets an arse whompin from Rob

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Quan gets an arse whompin from Rob

Volderquan might have a shot here, lets give him time to respond with a counter.

quanchi112
I would beat the life from the dwarf in front of his entire family. You can even throw in horseface(Kurupt) or redneck(tattoos) and I'd still win.

Robtard
Look at the MR. 5'4" In Shoes beat his narrow concave chest. You hid for weeks after I outclassed your ass and blocked your planned man-crush of that crappy Dracula and this is just the internet, Quan.

quanchi112
Look at the MR. 5'4" In Shoes beat his narrow concave chest. You hid for weeks after I outclassed your ass and blocked your planned man-crush of that crappy Dracula and this is just the internet, Quan. You are rile up but spending a lifetime as a midget will tend to lead down a very dark road. Cheer up, short shit.

Robtard
You are rile up but spending a lifetime as a midget will tend to lead down a very dark road. Cheer up, short shit.

I am rile up? laughing out loud

Full on rage-grammar, seems Robtard hit another nerve on quanchi

quanchi112
I am rile up? laughing out loud

Full on rage-grammar, seems Robtard hit another nerve on quanchi Riled up. As a midget I can see why you obsess over grammar and punctuation because you can control that unlike your munchkin size.

Werewolf582
Yet another useless shit thread where everyone feeds Quan his trolling power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Yet another useless shit thread where everyone feeds Quan his trolling power. Shut up, sock.

Werewolf582
Shut up, sock.

Yet another useless insult coming from the biggest Troll on KMC.

Get banned again.

Quincy
Quan has got some serious heat here at KMC. If say he takes the win via PIS. That'd piss off the most people and get them to tune in next week

quanchi112
Yet another useless insult coming from the biggest Troll on KMC.

Get banned again. You are very upset.

Werewolf582
You are very upset.

Not really, annoyed if anything.

You use the same insults, the same counters, and the same Lowballing arguments you use in every thread.

Get some new material so talking to you can at least be "decent"

quanchi112
Not really, annoyed if anything.

You use the same insults, the same counters, and the same Lowballing arguments you use in every thread.

Get some new material so talking to you can at least be "decent" You are just a crybaby who takes himself way too seriously. This is a dying message board, you dummy.

Werewolf582
You are just a crybaby who takes himself way too seriously. This is a dying message board, you dummy.

Here come the 3rd grade insults that aren't even relative to my post.

quanchi112
Here come the 3rd grade insults that aren't even relative to my post. Then quit making them and at least try to pretend you're a mature adult.

Werewolf582
Then quit making them and at least try to pretend you're a mature adult.

quanchi112
Stoo me if you've heard this one.

Concession accepted.

Werewolf582
Stoo me if you've heard this one.

Concession accepted.

*Stop

I've heard you say that one many times

Silent Master
Stoo me

More rage-typos.

The_Tempest
Rob and Quan are both master trolls (I mean that as a genuine compliment) and both entertain me immensely and both have their charm, but I'mma go with Rob. Rob's trolling is reflexive and dispassionate whereas I sense a bit of frenzy with Quan.

Time Immemorial
Rob and Quan are a old married couple.

quanchi112
*Stop

I've heard you say that one many times I have many catch phrases.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
More rage-typos. You cray.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Rob and Quan are both master trolls (I mean that as a genuine compliment) and both entertain me immensely and both have their charm, but I'mma go with Rob. Rob's trolling is reflexive and dispassionate whereas I sense a bit of frenzy with Quan. Roberta has been victimized his entire life as a dwarf. He lashes out whenever he can at those above the height of five foot nine.

Esau Cairn
A message board full of complete strangers from all over the world took a dislike to you, Quan & perma bannned you.

What does that say?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
A message board full of complete strangers from all over the world took a dislike to you, Quan & perma bannned you.

What does that say? I am not a woman and couldn't care less about you. You mean nothing to me.

Esau Cairn
I am not a woman

Ok. I'm glad you felt the need to point that out.

I always thought you were the Katniss Everdeen of KMC.

Werewolf582
I have many catch phrases.

None are good.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Ok. I'm glad you felt the need to point that out.

I always thought you were the Katniss Everdeen of KMC. Such a geek.

quanchi112
None are good. But you're an idiot.

Werewolf582
But you're an idiot.

RJ 2.0
Why all the Quan hate?

Silent Master
I don't think anyone actually cares enough about quan to hate him.

Tattoos N Scars
It's just trolling. You can't really hate someone you don't know personally

Silent Master
I could see people pitying him, as he isn't even that good at trolling. I mean when the guy isn't using grade school level insults, he is repeating people's posts back at them, just look at all the times Rob has called quan out for his "no, you" posts.

Time Immemorial
Why all the Quan hate?

The only person I want to jump off a bridge would be Riv or Kaz.

quanchi112
Why all the Quan hate? I am in their heads.

quanchi112
Hush little baby.

Robtard
Roberta has been victimized his entire life as a dwarf. He lashes out whenever he can at those above the height of five foot nine.

"irony" & "no you!"

Clever?

Robtard
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Rob and Quan are both master trolls (I mean that as a genuine compliment) and both entertain me immensely and both have their charm, but I'mma go with Rob. Rob's trolling is reflexive and dispassionate whereas I sense a bit of frenzy with Quan.

Awww, thanks, T

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
It's just trolling. You can't really hate someone you don't know personally Figure of speech. And I think it's pathetic to start a thread with the sole intent of trolling someone. Quan's not that bad, he's like retard moaning in the corner. You just tune him out.

Tattoos N Scars
Figure of speech. And I think it's pathetic to start a thread with the sole intent of trolling someone. Quan's not that bad, he's like retard moaning in the corner. You just tune him out.

I don't think it's pathetic at all.

The_Tempest
Awww, thanks, T

love

quanchi112
"irony" & "no you!"

Clever? You really are five foot nine and embarrassed about your appearance. Truth hurts, Latina.

Silent Master
Figure of speech. And I think it's pathetic to start a thread with the sole intent of trolling someone. Quan's not that bad, he's like retard moaning in the corner. You just tune him out.

Like all your Khan threads?

quanchi112
You all can pretend you can ignore me but this board is all about me. I have troll threads centered around me because you people are that emotionally stirred up about this.

Tattoos is a shit debater so flaming is all he really has. Sad.

Robtard
You really are five foot nine and embarrassed about your appearance. Truth hurts, Latina.

"irony" + rage that I played you again, loser smile

So that leaves Jack Reacher out but I'm clearly five foot nine.

quanchi112
"irony" + rage that I played you again, loser smile Altering quotes. You dance to my beat.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Altering quotes. You dance to my beat.

laughing out loud

Cry more cos I played you again

So that leaves Jack Reacher out but I'm clearly five foot nine.

quanchi112
Cry more cos I played you again Just like the time you claimed you told the board I'd like Star Wars after abrams.

You're pathetic and really care.

laughing out loud

Werewolf582
Hush little baby.

quanchi112
Morrrrreeeeeee.

Robtard
Just like the time you claimed you told the board I'd like Star Wars after abrams.

You're pathetic and really care.

laughing out loud

Learn to speak, there is no Star Wars after Abrams, at least not yet, dummy

Another "no you!"

quanchi112
Learn to speak, there is no Star Wars after Abrams, at least not yet, dummy

Another "no you!" I meant after abrams got ahold of it.

Anyway who would scream out i told the board and acted like it was something to be proud of shows me how badly I matter to you.

Robtard
I meant after abrams got ahold of it.

Anyway who would scream out i told the board and acted like it was something to be proud of shows me how badly I matter to you.

Then mean what you say, loser

That sentence made no sense.

quanchi112
Then mean what you say, loser

That sentence made no sense. You are too dumb to grasp it. I love how in threads I post evidence you avoid like a plague but only really actively post when you can troll.

Robtard
You are too dumb to grasp it. I love how in threads I post evidence you avoid like a plague but only really actively post when you can troll.

"irony" + "irony"

quanchi112
"irony" + "irony" I cite evidence you cite movies which is too vague and thus why you fail as a debater.

Time Immemorial
Who is winning this debate.

Johntard or VolderQuan?

quanchi112
Who is winning this debate.

Johntard or VolderQuan? Robbie's ***** ass is hiding probably in the same bed as that harmless little Indian, epidural.

Time Immemorial
Yea where did that little Indian go?

Did we run him off after telling him his threads sucked and he could not take it?

quanchi112
Yea where did that little Indian go?

Did we run him off after telling him his threads sucked and he could not take it? He's extremely weak and unstable. I bet he ran away.

Time Immemorial
He's extremely weak and unstable. I bet he ran away.

I think he ran after that Q vs Celepsian warrior thread. What an abysmal failure.

quanchi112
I think he ran after that Q vs Celepsian warrior thread. What an abysmal failure. He will never live this down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.