Jango Fett vs IG-88

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Standard gear, fight takes place on Kamino where Jango fought Kenobi, no Slave I or Boba.

Zenwolf
88 honestly.

ILS
One day we should CaV this, it'd be awesome.

Zenwolf
Would be interesting.

Marco1907
Jango in a good fight.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Marco1907
Jango in a good fight.

With what? The best weapon Jango has, is his missile and that isn't going to hit, not with 88's speed and reactions. The same with his blasters, even then he can tank blaster shots no problem, add to the fact he has built in twin blaster cannons(which blaster cannons are far more powerful than regular blasters) which can rip through personal shielding, Jango's armor won't do shit to stop.

Then you also have concussion grenades, sonic stunner, paralysis cord(which is better than a whipcord), pulse cannon which is devastating to vehicles, so on.

There's a reason why Boba of all guys, had to set a trap for 88, he wasn't gonna win a straight up confrontation with the most deadly assassin droid in Star Wars.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Zenwolf
With what? The best weapon Jango has, is his missile and that isn't going to hit, not with 88's speed and reactions. The same with his blasters, even then he can tank blaster shots no problem, add to the fact he has built in twin blaster cannons which could rip through personal shielding, Jango's armor won't do shit to stop.

Then you also have concussion grenades, sonic stunner, paralysis cord(which is better than a whipcord), pulse cannon which is devastating to vehicles, so on.

There's a reason why Boba of all guys, had to set a trap for 88, he wasn't gonna win a straight up confrontation with the most deadly assassin droid in Star Wars.

Hm... I don't know, I know IG-88 is good but Jango was ''the best'' among the bounty hunters iirc, I don't remember IG-88 take a accolade like that.

Jango also has electro magnetic tools iirc, he can use some of it or some kind of sonic grenade which his son used against Proxy once.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Marco1907
Hm... I don't know, I know IG-88 is good but Jango was ''the best'' among the bounty hunters iirc, I don't remember IG-88 take a accolade like that.

Jango also has electro magnetic tools iirc, he can use some of it or some kind of sonic grenade which his son used against Proxy once.

IG-88 was the best assassin droid ever created and the 2nd best bounty hunter in the galaxy behind Boba, he has the accolades.

Jango has electromagnetic gloves and guns, the gloves allow him to pull his blasters to his hands, that's it and he doesn't have sonic stunners, Boba does. They have different equipment.

KingD19
You think 88 is better than HK-47?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by KingD19
You think 88 is better than HK-47?

Yes, because he is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.