Quanchi vs your local McDonalds joint

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StealthRanger
Quanchi ventures into your local McDonalds joint

Who wins?

Tattoos N Scars
Hamburglar steals his kickball

Werewolf582
Its mostly thugs who workat my McDonalds.

dadudemon
Wha?

quanchi112
So I take it Rob is working behind the counter to support his family.

Is Roberta armed with a milkshake ? Need details, nerds.

Time Immemorial
Are morals on or off?

RJ 2.0
You guys really need to lay off Quan.

Tattoos N Scars
He's a registered sex offender, he can't go near McDonald's.

Estacado
Quan takes it in the butt and calls it a day.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Estacado
Agreed

quanchi112
Quan takes it in the butt and calls it a day. i am not your father.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
You guys really need to lay off Quan. This just goes to show I am getting to them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
He's a registered sex offender, he can't go near McDonald's. Irony.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
You guys really need to lay off Quan.

Well actually, not sure if McDonalds deserved this, it's not like they did anything to me, maybe the whole franchise vs Quanchi would be much fairer?

Star428

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Bentley
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Are morals on or off?

Neither Quan nor McDonalds have any morals biscuits

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Well actually, not sure if McDonalds deserved this, it's not like they did anything to me, maybe the whole franchise vs Quanchi would be much fairer? Worship me.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
Worship me.

Did you douche that nasty ass pussy today?

quanchi112
Did you douche that nasty ass pussy today? Your attempts at humor are severely lacking. You're just a court jester who doesn't debate but tries desperately to amuse us.

Spawningpool
What quan doesn't know is scorpion works at mcdonalds

Tattoos N Scars
Your attempts at humor are severely lacking. You're just a court jester who doesn't debate but tries desperately to amuse us.

Is that the best you can do? You debate in favor of whomever makes your dick hard, facts be damned. You post in these forums relentlessly because you have no avenue of acceptance in the real world. You have no job. You live off your mother. I pay taxes for you to sit on your ass and troll discussion forums all day. How does that make you feel?

Spawningpool
Is that the best you can do? You debate in favor of whomever makes your dick hard, facts be damned. You post in these forums relentlessly because you have no avenue of acceptance in the real world. You have no job. You live off your mother. I pay taxes for you to sit on your ass and troll discussion forums all day. How does that make you feel?
You Are on this forum too so we all have the same amount to do with our lives now.

Tattoos N Scars
You don't understand. Look at his post count vs mine and I've been a member longer than he has.

Spawningpool
You don't understand. Look at his post count vs mine and I've been a member longer than he has.
But you just accused him of being on this forum all day and trolling look what you are doing right now

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Spawningpool
But you just accused him of being on this forum all day and trolling look what you are doing right now

I see you are new and do not know who Quan is yet. Yes, I'm trolling...that is the purpose of this thread.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Bentley
Neither Quan nor McDonalds have any morals biscuits

Hahahahahahah

Tattoos N Scars
Never ask for cheese on the chicken sandwich. You never get it, but they still charge you for it.

Spawningpool
I see you are new and do not know who Quan is yet. Yes, I'm trolling...that is the purpose of this thread.
I'm assuming quan is quanchi but if not please tell me who quan is knowledge is power

Silent Master
I'm assuming quan is quanchi but if not please tell me who quan is knowledge is power

You realize that by do not know who Quan is yet, he means that you don't know what kind of poster quan is, rather than you don't know his full name.

It's almost like you're purposely trolling Tattoos N Scars.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Silent Master
You realize that by do not know who Quan is yet, he means that you don't know what kind of poster quan is, rather than you don't know his full name.

It's almost like you're purposely trolling Tattoos N Scars.
laughing

Time Immemorial
I'm wondering does Quan get a Milkshake with his Hamburger?

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I'm wondering does Quan get a Milkshake with his Hamburger?
Only if it's shamrock

Tattoos N Scars
Only thing Quan and McDonald's have in common is that they both work the block with their 5 dolla special combo's.

Time Immemorial
Only if it's shamrock

I'm wondering what flavor of milkshake he gets.

Spawningpool
Shang tsung is the cashier

Time Immemorial
I can only think of 3 flavors, Tattoo does he get a chocolate, vanilla or strawberry shake?

Tattoos N Scars
I think Neopolitan. He loves all three

quanchi112
Is that the best you can do? You debate in favor of whomever makes your dick hard, facts be damned. You post in these forums relentlessly because you have no avenue of acceptance in the real world. You have no job. You live off your mother. I pay taxes for you to sit on your ass and troll discussion forums all day. How does that make you feel? I debate based off of facts and you spend your entire day making up weirdo threads to avoid your awful family life.

Tattoos N Scars
I debate based off of facts and you spend your entire day making up weirdo threads to avoid your awful family life.

I'm hurt, Quan. How could you say that after all we've been through. I think I'm gonna cry!!!

quanchi112
I'm hurt, Quan. How could you say that after all we've been through. I think I'm gonna cry!!! Weakling.

Time Immemorial
I'm hurt, Quan. How could you say that after all we've been through. I think I'm gonna cry!!!

laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.