Quan vs your wife/gf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
You come home to find Quan f'n the sh!t out of your wife/gf in your bed. What do you do?

Time Immemorial
Bend him over and show him how it's done.

RJ 2.0
I am single. But if we can include past relationships, he wouldn't have a chance with any of them.

jaden101
Wake her up.

quanchi112
In fairness to me I wouldn't touch most of the women you people lay down with. I have standards, geeks.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
In fairness to me I wouldn't touch most of the women you people lay down with. I have standards, geeks.

They have to be shorter than you?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
They have to be shorter than you?

They have to be underage, he has admitted that he likes to rape underage girls, he's even told people to call him Biff Tannen(the attempted rapist from back to the future).

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Silent Master
They have to be underage, he has admitted that he likes to rape underage girls, he's even told people to call him Biff Tannen(the attempted rapist from back to the future).

lol

Sounds about right.

jaden101

You're clearly a virgin.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well, we must also assume my gf was drunk and feeling really guilty about her past behavior towards midgets who tried to hit on her in high school and college. However, we'd both end up shaking hands... I'd shake his because now my girl know what she could have if she wasn't with me and realizes the grass is certainly not greener. In fact, it could be much worse and she could never have an orgasm or wear heels again. He'd shake mine for helping him lose his virginity for the second time. I've told him.. getting a hand job from bertha didn't count.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Wake her up.

Ha

quanchi112
They have to be shorter than you? I am not as short as Roberta. That poor thing.

TheVaultDweller
Wake her up.

laughing

quanchi112
You're clearly a virgin. Not since over twenty years ago. I saw your pic and you're clearly banging fatties if anyone.

wink

ares834
Wake her up.

thumb up

Tattoos N Scars
That would mean she fantasizes about Quan

quanchi112
That would mean she fantasizes about Quan Most women who meet me do.

Robtard

I think Jaden was going for the passed out/drugged angle or possible that Quan's such a terrible lay, a woman would sleep through it

ares834

Or roofies.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Robtard
I think Jaden was going for the passed out/drugged angle or possible that Quan's such a terrible lay, a woman would sleep through it

lmao

That too

Estacado
Quan confessed on Hero Chat that he is a butt pirate.
Our women are safe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Quan confessed on Hero Chat that he is a butt pirate.
Our women are safe. Nah, as I just violate their asses and make them mine.

quanchi112
I think Jaden was going for the passed out/drugged angle or possible that Quan's such a terrible lay, a woman would sleep through it You are kinda weird tbh.

jaden101

It was the 'his cock is so tiny she wouldn't even notice' angle.

jaden101
Not since over twenty years ago. I saw your pic and you're clearly banging fatties if anyone.

wink

Every hole's a goal.

quanchi112
Every hole's a goal. With your looks this makes perfect sense.

thumb up

jaden101
With your looks this makes perfect sense.

thumb up

What can I say. I'm a better person than you. But we already knew that.

quanchi112
What can I say. I'm a better person than you. But we already knew that. You are ugly and take whatever you can get. Clearly.

jaden101
And yet still get more than you ever have or will. I bet that bites.

Time Immemorial
You are ugly and take whatever you can get. Clearly.

laughing

quanchi112
And yet still get more than you ever have or will. I bet that bites. Dude, I saw your pic. You're fat.

BruceSkywalker
i wouldn't let quan get within half a foot of any gf's i've had... i'd simply slice and dice him with my samurai swords

Silent Master
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i wouldn't let quan get within half a foot of any gf's i've had... i'd simply slice and dice him with my samurai swords

He is rather short, you'd probably be better off just stepping on him.

jaden101
Dude, I saw your pic. You're fat.

Your point being?

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i wouldn't let quan get within half a foot of any gf's i've had... i'd simply slice and dice him with my samurai swords Yeah, right. Hilarious.

quanchi112
Your point being? You are an obese person who most women would find disgusting.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Does anybody find it kinda creepy that Quan always comments on a guy's looks? I mean one shouldn't look at male pictures that long and he seems to study them. Kinda creepy and g@y

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Does anybody find it kinda creepy that Quan always comments on a guy's looks? I mean one shouldn't look at male pictures that long and he seems to study them. Kinda creepy and g@y I do not have to study a pic to see a guy is fat or that he looks like a horse.

Silent Master
I donly not have to study a pic so see a guy is fat or that he looks like a horse.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

English >>>>>>> quan

jaden101
You are an obese person who most women would find disgusting.

Maybe people aren't as judgemental as you think they are. maybe that's why you're insecure around women. You think they're judging you on your appearance. Normally it'd be lucky for you but they're likely judging you on the kind of person you are which is far more likely the reason you don't get any action. What with you being thoroughly unlikable.

quanchi112
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

English >>>>>>> quan ipad.

Silent Master
IOW, ipad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> quan.

quanchi112
IOW, ipad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> quan. Nah.

marwash22
You come home to find Quan f'n the sh!t out of your wife/gf in your bed. What do you do? i beg the almighty to forgive my sins because my girlfriend phucking quan would be a sign of biblical end of times.

quanchi112
Originally posted by marwash22
i beg the almighty to forgive my sins because my girlfriend phucking quan would be a sign of biblical end of times. I am better than you. I would be an upgrade for her.

marwash22
you spend most of your day on this forum arguing, the idea that you'd even have the time to phuck anyone's girlfriend is absurd.

quanchi112
Originally posted by marwash22
you spend most of your day on this forum arguing, the idea that you'd even have the time to phuck anyone's girlfriend is absurd. I take weeks and months off at a time. When I am here you people are raped thus it appears as if I'm logged in all the time. Not the case.

jaden101
'Takes weeks and months off at a time'. Translates into reality as being banned a lot and posting in other forums.

Time Immemorial
'Takes weeks and months off at a time'. Translates into reality as being banned a lot and posting in other forums.

laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
'Takes weeks and months off at a time'. Translates into reality as being banned a lot and posting in other forums. I took over a month off after my ban. I posted a lot on space battles for a few days.

smile

Tattoos N Scars
I took over a month off after my ban. I posted a lot on space battles for a few days.

smile

Your time off councides with your menstrual cycles, huh?

quanchi112
Your time off councides with your menstrual cycles, huh? Are you mad your wife doesn't have one. I wonder who pitches and who catches.

Ps. I already know you're catching.
laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Your time off councides with your menstrual cycles, huh?

laughing laughing

Dr Will Hatch
Ask Quan why he's ****ing my right hand.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Ask Quan why he's ****ing my right hand. And yet another fan. I am this forum.

I am the way, the truth, and the life of Kmc.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Ask Quan why he's ****ing my right hand.

How does it feel? rolling on floor laughing

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
How does it feel? rolling on floor laughing

Like somebody ****ing my right hand. cool

relentless1
id make sure i grabbed my 80% cut and be on my way....gator never been about that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.