Silver Surfer vs Black Bolt, Gladiator and Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
Surfer is blood lusted, takes place in outer space, win by DEATH

who wins

Firefly218
Team 2

thingy150
reasons?

quanchi112
Team, hard.

Time Immemorial
Surfer beats them down.

thingy150
reasons anyone?

Time Immemorial
Feats

thingy150
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Feats

very specific rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by thingy150
reasons anyone? Logic.

thingy150
Originally posted by quanchi112
Logic.

Then debate Time, you two disagree, debate.

quanchi112
Then debate Time, you two disagree, debate. Quit trying to cause dissent on this forum.

Time Immemorial
very specific rolling on floor laughing

He one shots black bolt.

He then plows through Hyperion and puts him in a black hole, Gladiator gets really discouraged, and SS pats him on the back and says its ok, friend.

thingy150
Quit trying to cause dissent on this forum.

In what way do you mean dissent, because it means disagreement, you already are disagreeing with Time, so now you argue.....that simple.

quanchi112
In what way do you mean dissent, because it means disagreement, you already are disagreeing with Time, so now you argue.....that simple. You don't call the shots here, little fish.

thingy150
You don't call the shots here, little fish.

So basically people(you) avoid debating with each other on this site.

thumb up

quanchi112
So basically people(you) avoid debating with each other on this site.

thumb up Wrong.

thingy150
Wrong.

Then why aren't you debating with the guy who disagrees with you right now, he even stated how surfer wins, are you just going to ignore that you two posted in the same thread around the same time and just kept to yourselves even tho you clearly disagree on the outcome.

This is a debate website, DEBATE.

quanchi112
Then why aren't you debating with the guy who disagrees with you right now, he even stated how surfer wins, are you just going to ignore that you two posted in the same thread around the same time and just kept to yourselves even tho you clearly disagree on the outcome.

This is a debate website, DEBATE. Calm down.

Reflassshh
facepalm

Sin I AM

This is a debate website, DEBATE.

Because it's a spite match and they're trolling you. Surfer is good. But not good enough to take these three solo without an amp.There's really nothing to debate.

iceman24567
laughing

Supermex
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Because it's a spite match and they're trolling you. Surfer is good. But not good enough to take these three solo without an amp.There's really nothing to debate.

Agree

TheLordofMurder

;up:

Surfer has no prayer here; complete and utter spite...

Terryc250
Gladiator himself is already comparable to Surfer

tkitna

Bingo

Insane Titan
Team wins.

Glads will go down in the fight though.

eaebiakuya
Bloodlusted Surfer would defeat Gladiator in seconds (or less than that) using the radiation weakness. Gladiator is non factor in this fight.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/GalactusTheDevourer5-18a.jpg

Then it will be Black Bolt and Hyperion vs Surfer.

Black Bolt have firepower to hurt/KO surfer. But he dont have a great durability and Surfer is faster. If Surfer defeat BB without taking much damage, he can beat Hyperion.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Bloodlusted Surfer would defeat Gladiator in seconds (or less than that) using the radiation weakness. Gladiator is non factor in this fight.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/GalactusTheDevourer5-18a.jpg

Then it will be Black Bolt and Hyperion vs Surfer.

Black Bolt have firepower to hurt/KO surfer. But he dont have a great durability and Surfer is faster. If Surfer defeat BB without taking much damage, he can beat Hyperion.

Meh until he does it Im not convinced. Besides he wont have time with Hyperion and Blackagar on him. It's a stomp.

eaebiakuya
So, he was lying or you think he is unable to attack with a radiation blast...?

Hard to say he will not have time when he is the fastest in the field.

Sin I AM
So, he was lying or you think he is unable to attack with a radiation blast...?

Hard to say he will not have time when he is the fastest in the field.

He's unlikely to get it off is what im saying. Glads knows Norrin knows his weakness he's fast enough to evade and Surfer doesn't have the luxury of playing cat and mouse when he has two other top tiers bearing down on him. It'd be the almost the same as if we switched him out with Superman (albeit he's more proficient than Kallark) plus there's no way of telling if he'd drop him immediately or slowly weaken him.

DarkSaint85
Surfer wins....

My heart, for being such a plucky underdog.

As he gets stomped into foil.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Surfer gets Spitestomped

thingy150
He's unlikely to get it off is what im saying. Glads knows Norrin knows his weakness he's fast enough to evade and Surfer doesn't have the luxury of playing cat and mouse when he has two other top tiers bearing down on him. It'd be the almost the same as if we switched him out with Superman (albeit he's more proficient than Kallark) plus there's no way of telling if he'd drop him immediately or slowly weaken him.

Gladiator does not have many reaction time feats, how is he fast enough to evade the surfer?

Aren't you that guy who called this a spite match, why are you still here?

carver9
How many reaction fts does Gladiator need?

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
How many reaction fts does Gladiator need?

He needs something to show he has reaction time like surfer, all he has so far is being able to be hit by slow non omega lvl mutants.

carver9
He needs something to show he has reaction time like surfer, all he has so far is being able to be hit by slow non omega lvl mutants.

So him punching in nano seconds isn't enough? Answer this...why doss people post scans for you and you ignore them? Why do you call every scan that is shown to you that you do pay attention too PIS when it goes against your argument?

thingy150
So him punching in nano seconds isn't enough? Answer this...why doss people post scans for you and you ignore them? Why do you call every scan that is shown to you that you do pay attention too PIS when it goes against your argument?

You have not shown this scan you ignorant child, dont come at me talking sh*t when you have not posted a damn thing for gladiator.

Thor can swing his hammer ftl, does not say a thing about reaction time just like punching does not say a thing about reaction time.

carver9
You have not shown this scan you ignorant child, dont come at me talking sh*t when you have not posted a damn thing for gladiator.

Thor can swing his hammer ftl, does not say a thing about reaction time just like punching does not say a thing about reaction time.

I DID post this scan for you and you ignored it. Let me post it again.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/81052/1489354-hyp3.jpg

Wait a minute, punching in nano seconds isn't a reaction ft?

laughing

carver9
Let me post it from a difference source as well.

http://rs17.pbsrc.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/Gladiator/HypeGlad2.jpg~320x480

Just in case you say you can't see it.

thingy150
You have not posted any scans in this thread carter, that is the first one, what are you talking about?

I thought you meant by punching in nano seconds, i thought that you meant the punches were that fast, not that he was able to move and punch someone carter.

I gtg, you got my other thread closed and its only a matter of time until you turn this thread into something you would not BZ with me.

Time Immemorial
Thingy why are you so angry? This place is supposed to be fun.

thingy150
I am not angry, people seem to think that a lot, i guess i seem angry in type but in actuality i do not care, carter is going to get me banned so i am not talking to him anymore, that simple, did you see what he did to my last thread, it got deleted. He tried to argue about something he ran away from battle zoning.....

carver does stupid sh*t so i react stupidly, im done with that bs.

Reflassshh
He's not angry, he's immature.

thingy150
Originally posted by Reflassshh
He's not angry, he's immature.

Aww somebody made because they cant read 7 words

rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
I am not angry, people seem to think that a lot, i guess i seem angry in type but in actuality i do not care, carter is going to get me banned so i am not talking to him anymore, that simple, did you see what he did to my last thread, it got deleted. He tried to argue about something he ran away from battle zoning.....

carver does stupid sh*t so i react stupidly, im done with that bs. Pipe down.

thingy150
Pipe down.

"Pipe does son ye ain't talking bout sh*t" - some old rap song possibly by ludacris

quanchi112
"Pipe does son ye ain't talking bout sh*t" - some old rap song possibly by ludacris I don't care.

thingy150
I don't care.

"I don't care, i love it" - pop song

thingy150
Damn quanchi, why do you keep blurting out random lyrics?

quanchi112
"I don't care, i love it" - pop song Stick to the topic and the fact that Surfer loses, hard.

thingy150
Stick to the topic and the fact that Surfer loses, hard.

"A yeah, yeah, yeah, i'm do hard" - rihanna

Again with the song lyrics, why man?

Reflassshh
Aww somebody made because they cant read 7 words

rolling on floor laughing Unlike you I don't get angry when people point out my mistakes, though it happens to you much more often laughing out loud

quanchi112
"A yeah, yeah, yeah, i'm do hard" - rihanna

Again with the song lyrics, why man? Why come here if you don't want to debate ?

Ps. Stick to lyrics, kiddo.

Sin I AM
Gladiator does not have many reaction time feats, how is he fast enough to evade the surfer?

Aren't you that guy who called this a spite match, why are you still here?

You're trolling. The match is spite. Surfer isn't beating three peers. Carver is correct Gladiator does have decent reaction feats good enough to not get chumped the first second of the match. And even if Surfer could drop him he wont be able to focus for long before Hyperion and Black Bolt tag team him. Plus it's a tactic surfer hasn't used on him so we dont know how effective it is or if its a bluff. Just because you have kryptonite doesn't mean you're gonna one shot superman. It doesn't work like that.

Time Immemorial
I feel like Joining the House of Cosmic after a thread like this. Surfer is beast.

thingy150
Why come here if you don't want to debate ?

Ps. Stick to lyrics, kiddo.

I made this thread, you never debated, Time disagreed with you and you ran away, case closed.

"When you're ready come and get it

na na na (x3)" - Selena Gomez

I did not know you were a selena fan Happy Dance

Time Immemorial
I made this thread, you never debated, Time disagreed with you and you ran away, case closed.

I did not know you were a selena fan Happy Dance

Quan was trolling you, he too thinks Surfer wins in a spite stomp.

carver9
Gladiator has swam through the radiation that hurts him and still pulled through. Surfer probably would've hurt him with the radiation weakness but it would not drop him. It isn't an instant win.

thingy150
You're trolling. The match is spite. Surfer isn't beating three peers. Carver is correct Gladiator does have decent reaction feats good enough to not get chumped the first second of the match. And even if Surfer could drop him he wont be able to focus for long before Hyperion and Black Bolt tag team him. Plus it's a tactic surfer hasn't used on him so we dont know how effective it is or if its a bluff. Just because you have kryptonite doesn't mean you're gonna one shot superman. It doesn't work like that.

You have proven nothing with your post, get some scans or get an actual argument, you proclaiming things does nothing for the thread. Gladiator has been tagged multiple times by people with human reaction time, if he can not react to that he wont react to surfer:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgi1XqZ1nVEKDV9XgZBmDzh2-CNAsyPM5Z3ixZJA8-gDfjaVaGymi9TA

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/47437/1305618-586398_weakness.jpg

Lilandra knows that surfer has gladiator beat because of his weakness, otherwise she would have let him do what he does.

This is not spite, surfer is just that high lvl that blood lusted he could take these guys on.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/35308/2139678-new_thunderbolts_016_page_08.jpg

Surfer could drain hyperion just like radioactive man did.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/132322/2547506-thorvsblackbolt03.jpg

Thor could feel the energy from black bolts antenna, surfer would feel this energy also and do the same thing thor did.

This is not spite, not even close.

DarkSaint85
Just because you provide scans, doesn't mean you have an argument. At all.

For example, just as one example, you post a Thor/Black Bolt fight as supporting evidence for....Surfer/BRB/Glads/Hyperion? Really??

HulkIsHulk
That's horrible logic. Surfer has been hit by extremley slow guys as well. And why should Gladiator bother dodging things that he feels he won't be harmed by?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

For example, just as one example, you post a Thor/Black Bolt fight as supporting evidence for....Surfer/BRB/Glads/Hyperion? Really??
Surfer drops in Glad's weakness, BB and Hyp blast Surfer off of Glads, he drops in Hype's weakness, BB and Glads blasts Surfer off Hype, and he drops in BB's weakness, Hype and Glads blast Surfer off BB. The team lands major damage and takea a majority

LordofBrooklyn
I feel like Joining the House of Cosmic after a thread like this. Surfer is beast.

FILTHY, LOWLIFE, TRAITOR!!!

When RAO returns The House of El will be ready to discuss your banning!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
FILTHY, LOWLIFE, TRAITOR!!!

When RAO returns The House of El will be ready to discuss your banning!

Shut up fool. Learn to recognize a joke brokeback.

LordofBrooklyn
Shut up fool. Learn to recognize a joke brokeback.

Yeah, I am REALLY going to enjoy this vote!

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/comic-covers/Post-Crisis-Covers/Superman-1988/sup022s.jpg

thingy150

I stated how he could dispose of black bolt easily, did you read what i said?

thingy150
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
That's horrible logic. Surfer has been hit by extremley slow guys as well. And why should Gladiator bother dodging things that he feels he won't be harmed by?

You are right, i don't think glads has any reaction feats tho.....

Maybe one or two but i don't think it has been touched upon much....

thingy150
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Surfer drops in Glad's weakness, BB and Hyp blast Surfer off of Glads, he drops in Hype's weakness, BB and Glads blasts Surfer off Hype, and he drops in BB's weakness, Hype and Glads blast Surfer off BB. The team lands major damage and takea a majority

Or surfer having better reaction time hits black bolts antenna off(hes out of the fight) then he takes care of hyperion while hyperion and gladiator are trying to fight him and then the last person left is gladiator who has a weakness to radiation and surfer knows this so he exploits it...

Surfer may take a majority....

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Yeah, I am REALLY going to enjoy this vote!

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/comic-covers/Post-Crisis-Covers/Superman-1988/sup022s.jpg

Says the guy with Hulk as his avatar.

Watch you lose the vote and be thrown out on ur ass.

quanchi112

I did not know you were a selena fan Happy Dance I am right here. Running away implies leaving the thread to not return. Surfer gets his shit pushed in. Too much for him to overcome.

quanchi112
You are right, i don't think glads has any reaction feats tho.....

Maybe one or two but i don't think it has been touched upon much.... You contradicted yourself. You say he has none then say maybe one or two.

laughing out loud

thingy150
You contradicted yourself. You say he has none then say maybe one or two.

laughing out loud

Okay.....

I am not sure if he has any, that is why i said maybe....

So

quanchi112
Okay.....

I am not sure if he has any, that is why i said maybe....

So You are ignorant when it comes to the character.

Sin I AM
You have proven nothing with your post, get some scans or get an actual argument, you proclaiming things does nothing for the thread. Gladiator has been tagged multiple times by people with human reaction time, if he can not react to that he wont react to surfer:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgi1XqZ1nVEKDV9XgZBmDzh2-CNAsyPM5Z3ixZJA8-gDfjaVaGymi9TA

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/47437/1305618-586398_weakness.jpg

Lilandra knows that surfer has gladiator beat because of his weakness, otherwise she would have let him do what he does.

This is not spite, surfer is just that high lvl that blood lusted he could take these guys on.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/35308/2139678-new_thunderbolts_016_page_08.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/132322/2547506-thorvsblackbolt03.jpg

Thor could feel the energy from black bolts antenna, surfer would feel this energy also and do the same thing thor did.

Well there's nothing really to prove hun. If you're familiar with the characters you'd know that the Surfer wont fight the way you're suggesting. Gladiator will probably bullrush him, Hyperion will blast him and BB will look for an opening and go H2H. Surfer has limited options. He cant insta-drain anyone here, it's arguable if he'd even drop gladiator with weakness exploitation, he could power thru or fight back which is NOT surfers strong suit. Surfers a flyer/blaster type fighting three bruiser/flying brick types. Once they close the distance (and they will) he will go down. After the fight with Thanos we see how durable BB is so he is no slouch. Hyperion has some ok feats and gladiator as well. Norrin needs either help or an amp. And the majority of real comic book readers here dont need a scan to come to that conclusion

thingy150
Well there's nothing really to prove hun. If you're familiar with the characters you'd know that the Surfer wont fight the way you're suggesting. Gladiator will probably bullrush him, Hyperion will blast him and BB will look for an opening and go H2H. Surfer has limited options. He cant insta-drain anyone here, it's arguable if he'd even drop gladiator with weakness exploitation, he could power thru or fight back which is NOT surfers strong suit. Surfers a flyer/blaster type fighting three bruiser/flying brick types. Once they close the distance (and they will) he will go down. After the fight with Thanos we see how durable BB is so he is no slouch. Hyperion has some ok feats and gladiator as well. Norrin needs either help or an amp. And the majority of real comic book readers here dont need a scan to come to that conclusion

Read the op, SURFER IS BLOOD LUSTED, can you read?

I showed you that hyperion can be drained, you proclaiming otherwise does nothing. Norrin will sense the energy from black bolts antenna just like thor did, black bolt is out of the fight in one move just like hyperion. Gladiator is the only one left with a clear disavantage shown in panel. You have proven nothing, you tried countering my scans by literally ignoring them, hyperion can be drained and surfer will do this easily, the battle will be one on one basically as soon as it starts, bolt dies due to his antenna being gone, hyperion gets drained and dies in outer space and then surfer beats gladiators ass.

thingy150
You are ignorant when it comes to the character.

Are you slow, you saying that does nothing, you have not shown he has feats so your only argument is that i am ignorant. You don't have an argument, proclaiming me ignorant does not change that you little troll.

DarkSaint85
Team wins. Surfer dies.

thingy150
Team wins. Surfer dies.

You have done nothing to further your argument, why is this website full of such amateur debaters? All of you proclaim things and never prove anything you say.

I gtg for now kids, be back later......

quanchi112
Are you slow, you saying that does nothing, you have not shown he has feats so your only argument is that i am ignorant. You don't have an argument, proclaiming me ignorant does not change that you little troll. You openly admitted you had no clue which is a self admitted ignoramus.

Team stomps.

thingy150
You openly admitted you had no clue which is a self admitted ignoramus.

Team stomps.

I said maybe he does, he does not. Gladiator does not have any reaction feats on par with that of surfer, i have read a good amount of gladiator(what little there is) and am actually a fan, he does not have the feats and you have done nothing to prove he does. He have done nothing to further the team winning, you are a hilariously bad debater and it brings tears to my eyes(that is after laughing so hard).

Reflassshh
Bloodlusted =/= out of character.

Team stomps.

quanchi112
I said maybe he does, he does not. Gladiator does not have any reaction feats on par with that of surfer, i have read a good amount of gladiator(what little there is) and am actually a fan, he does not have the feats and you have done nothing to prove he does. He have done nothing to further the team winning, you are a hilariously bad debater and it brings tears to my eyes(that is after laughing so hard). Completely untrue. Acting as if the surfer is blazing around u touchable is ignoring 98 percent of the characters history.

Sin I AM
Read the op, SURFER IS BLOOD LUSTED, can you read?

I showed you that hyperion can be drained, you proclaiming otherwise does nothing. Norrin will sense the energy from black bolts antenna just like thor did, black bolt is out of the fight in one move just like hyperion. Gladiator is the only one left with a clear disavantage shown in panel. You have proven nothing, you tried countering my scans by literally ignoring them, hyperion can be drained and surfer will do this easily, the battle will be one on one basically as soon as it starts, bolt dies due to his antenna being gone, hyperion gets drained and dies in outer space and then surfer beats gladiators ass.

Bloodlust doesn't help your argument. If he's bloodlusted he won't use esoteric abilities like drainage, he'd go H2H and that is not his strong suit.

carver9
I see everyone is disagree with Thingy again. Hilarious.

DarkSaint85
You have done nothing to further your argument, why is this website full of such amateur debaters?

Its a recent phenomenon. You can tell me all about it.

Time Immemorial

laughing out loud

thingy150
Bloodlust doesn't help your argument. If he's bloodlusted he won't use esoteric abilities like drainage, he'd go H2H and that is not his strong suit.

Surfer is not the kind of guy to go hand to hand when he is bloodlusted, he would simply atomize people....which he has done multiple times before.

thingy150

You have done nothing in this thread, the most you have done is write a sentence proclaiming the team winners, you have not even made a point or posted any scans, you are lazy and you debate like a religious person.

thingy150
I see everyone is disagree with Thingy again. Hilarious.

Multiple people who have not backed up anything they said, including you.

How carter gets around town:

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Short+bus_4b5ab9_4074084.jpg

Sin I AM
Surfer is not the kind of guy to go hand to hand when he is bloodlusted, he would simply atomize people....which he has done multiple times before.

Show me

pym-ftw
Spite thread

thingy150
Show me

http://i.imgur.com/hTPkcFF.jpg

he uses his power cosmic in every fight he is in and he uses it in multiple ways manipulating energy and much more. just because he is blood lusted does not mean he would change his style to brawling, he would simply use the same power set he already has but he would not hold back.

thingy150
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Spite thread

pym, you know nothing, you accuse people of trolling when they disagree with you because you know you cant win an argument.

pym-ftw
Wow flaming in one post...

Gladiator alone would give Surfer issues.

If you want to argue some super forum avatar Surfer you have to argue a blitz/bull rushing hype & glads and a screaming BB.

So yeah spite.

carver9
@Thingy

Show us the numerous of times he's atomized someone.

thingy150
Wow flaming in one post...

Gladiator alone would give Surfer issues.

If you want to argue some super forum avatar Surfer you have to argue a blitz/bull rushing hype & glads and a screaming BB.

So yeah spite.

You ignored my argument already:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...-gDfjaVaGymi9TA

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...98_weakness.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...016_page_08.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...blackbolt03.jpg

iceman24567
Team stomps in a spite

thingy150
@Thingy

http://i.imgur.com/BnlSUYc.jpg

atomizes a weapon

SPEED/reaction time:

http://i.imgur.com/KkwoUY6.jpg

Microsecond reaction time

http://i.imgur.com/m8j24Ps.jpg

Microsecond reaction time AGAIN

http://i.imgur.com/46uy4kf.jpg

In a microsecond he assesses the situation AND IN LESS THAN A MICRO SECOND HE INITIATES HIS PLAN

http://i.imgur.com/YYtA2F4.jpg

THINKS FASTER THAN NANOSECOND AND BREAKS FREE FROM SHACKLES BEFORE A NANO SECOND PASSES

http://i.imgur.com/C6FgEnh.jpg

While traveling ftl surfer is able to map the universe

Surfer is too fast for them, sorry i had to bust the speed scans on you guys wink

iceman24567
Terrible no expression

Sin I AM
http://i.imgur.com/hTPkcFF.jpg

he uses his power cosmic in every fight he is in and he uses it in multiple ways manipulating energy and much more. just because he is blood lusted does not mean he would change his style to brawling, he would simply use the same power set he already has but he would not hold back.

You don't understand the term bloodlust

thingy150
You don't understand the term bloodlust

Blood lusted does not mean fought differently than you always fight.

I see what you think, by not hold back i meant he would not hold back his power because he is extremely pissed and going for the kill.

He is not going to completely change his powerset and style because he is blood lusted.

Time Immemorial
@Thingy

How dare you ask this. You and I both know Surfer wins 10/10.

Sin I AM
Blood lusted does not mean fought differently than you always fight.

I see what you think, by not hold back i meant he would not hold back his power because he is extremely pissed and going for the kill.

He is not going to completely change his powerset and style because he is blood lusted.

Meh. Im not going there. Anyway tally the members who voted and that should let u know who wins

thingy150
Meh. Im not going there. Anyway tally the members who voted and that should let u know who wins

Lol, that is not how it works. You are trying to change the rules because i crushed all of you with scans, you have not posted one scan and you have proven none of your claims.

I beat all of you with speed feats and listed multiple ways surfer gets the easy win.

He destroys black bolts antenna, boltagon dies. After this he drains hyperion just like radioactive man did. Then its just gladiator who surfer knows how to beat and is much faster than, he could also atomize him. Surfer wins and you have not even tried to debate my arguments or scans.

Sin I AM
You're not debating. Plus your scans hold no weight

krisblaze
Surfer is the only one who's bloodlusted?

thingy150
Originally posted by krisblaze

"nods head"

thingy150
You're not debating. Plus your scans hold no weight

Lol how do all of my scans hold no weight, are you joking or are you just that biased, you're so bad of a debater that instead of countering my scans or using scans of your own you just say my scans don't count.

Get out of here with that BS

DarkSaint85
You have done nothing in this thread, the most you have done is write a sentence proclaiming the team winners, you have not even made a point or posted any scans, you are lazy and you debate like a religious person.

Again...
Just because you post scans, does not mean you have an argument.

I'm lazy, yes, because you've cherry picked some scans, used non related scans, then somehow, think that's all you need to form a coherent argument. That's not how a person debates, let alone debates well.

When you actually have an argument, then perhaps people will engage in debating against you.

You wear your intensity as a badge of honour, and I think you genuinely believe you're a good debater, but without any logic and/or scans to back you up, you just sound like an angry kid who's discovered the Internet before he's discovered how to interact properly with people.

Or with intelligence.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by krisblaze

From what i understand, yes. That is why i think he has some chances of win.

BB dont have a great durability (i mean, durability to take strong attacks from High Heralds), not sure why someone said the showed it in INFINITY, Thanos like one shot him. If BB is down, Surfer has a very good change of beating Hyperion and Gladiator - because Gladiator is almost non factor, not sure why people think Gladiator vs Silver Surfer is a good fight.

krisblaze
BB put up a worthwhile fight against Thanos, that wasn't a low showing for him but a testament to Thanos' power.

I agree with the rest you said smile

eaebiakuya
Was a good showing of power output for BB. But i really cant see any great durability showing there. I dont think it was low showing too.

Sin I AM

BB dont have a great durability (i mean, durability to take strong attacks from High Heralds), not sure why someone said the showed it in INFINITY, Thanos like one shot him. If BB is down, Surfer has a very good change of beating Hyperion and Gladiator - because Gladiator is almost non factor, not sure why people think Gladiator vs Silver Surfer is a good fight.

He's done as good or imo slightly better than any showing that surfer has had against thanos. Im not seeing how gladiator is a non factor either, surfer isn't going to casually put him down. Plus there's Hyperion. Three top tiers aren't going down to one elite herald.

Insane Titan

BB dont have a great durability (i mean, durability to take strong attacks from High Heralds), not sure why someone said the showed it in INFINITY, Thanos like one shot him. If BB is down, Surfer has a very good change of beating Hyperion and Gladiator - because Gladiator is almost non factor, not sure why people think Gladiator vs Silver Surfer is a good fight. all you have to do is look at the posters who think Glads can give Surfer a good fight , plus it gives said posters to lowball Thanos fights with Surfer.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Insane Titan
all you have to do is look at the posters who think Glads can give Surfer a good fight , plus it gives said posters to lowball Thanos fights with Surfer.

Wym lowball

thingy150
Again...
Just because you post scans, does not mean you have an argument.

I'm lazy, yes, because you've cherry picked some scans, used non related scans, then somehow, think that's all you need to form a coherent argument. That's not how a person debates, let alone debates well.

When you actually have an argument, then perhaps people will engage in debating against you.

You wear your intensity as a badge of honour, and I think you genuinely believe you're a good debater, but without any logic and/or scans to back you up, you just sound like an angry kid who's discovered the Internet before he's discovered how to interact properly with people.

Or with intelligence.

Stated exact ways surfer beats them, picked out there weaknesses that surfer can do whatever he wants with.

Reread my posts:

In the post ^^^^ i show how he beats them and how hyperion and black bolt can be defeated easily, i also show glads weakness.

atomizes a weapon

SPEED/reaction time:

In a microsecond he assesses the situation AND IN LESS THAN A MICRO SECOND HE INITIATES HIS PLAN

THINKS FASTER THAN NANOSECOND AND BREAKS FREE FROM SHACKLES BEFORE A NANO SECOND PASSES

Surfer is too fast for them, sorry i had to bust the speed scans on you guys wink

Speed scans that you have yet to counter, this is how he easily enforces his will.

I DO NOT THINK I AM A GOOD DEBATER, I JUST KNOW YOU ARE A SHITTY ONE.

DarkSaint85
Haha, OK thumb up we're all crappy debaters here. You are heads and shoulders above most of us.

Reflassshh
This guy facepalm2

thingy150
This guy, using scans, none of us know how to do that. WHAT DO WE DO, RUUUUNNNNNN. facepalm2

DarkSaint85
You're too good for us.

thingy150
Sarcasm, we will be sarcastic so that he is distracted and he will forget we never countered his points or scans.

DarkSaint85
No, I'm serious. You've even learnt how to edit other people's posts to make them look stupid - good job. I look so damn stupid now.

Your posts are the best, because they also contain truth in them. We're trying to distract you from your cast iron arguments and irrefutable proof as supported by your scans.

thingy150
This is all you can do darksaint, be condescending after ignoring all of my points and feats without making any for yourself.

DarkSaint85
This is all you can do darksaint, be condescending after ignoring all of my points and feats without making any for yourself.

But to be condescending, I'd have to be superior. Or at least, believe that I am superior.

But how can that be, when I have already said that you were a better poster than us, especially with the logic/proof that you have shown in here?

thingy150
You no what happened. I made an argument, you did not. That simple, gonna keep talking sh*t and being condescending. You did nothing to counter me and you did nothing to make an argument.

thingy150
Stated exact ways surfer beats them, picked out there weaknesses that surfer can do whatever he wants with.

Reread my posts:

In the post ^^^^ i show how he beats them and how hyperion and black bolt can be defeated easily, i also show glads weakness.

atomizes a weapon

SPEED/reaction time:

Speed scans that you have yet to counter, this is how he easily enforces his will.

I DO NOT THINK I AM A GOOD DEBATER, I JUST KNOW YOU ARE A SHITTY ONE.

^^ this is greater than your condescending drivel. big grin

Reflassshh
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/113053/3547817-4922675490-MchAI.jpg

look everyone, i posted a comicvine scan!!!!!! ima good debatah!!!!

DarkSaint85
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/113053/3547817-4922675490-MchAI.jpg

look everyone, i posted a comicvine scan!!!!!! ima good debatah!!!!

Such a hater.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35945/1654890-m9aaep.jpg

Time Immemorial
Lol Surfer gets his ass kicked to much.

Reflassshh
The mariachis must've been powered by the speedforce because remember, speed kills thumb down

DarkSaint85
Lol Surfer gets his ass kicked to much.

No he doesn't mad

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/1226/555867-1292741-screenshot286_super.jpg

Sin I AM
So everyone agrees surfer gets stomped

thingy150
So nobody made a counter argument and i ran away from thingy because i could not counter anything he said.

big grin

Prof. T.C McAbe
So everyone agrees surfer gets stomped

Yes. Glads and SS had a fight iirc and it looked pretty even, against thwo hh and a mh he stands no chance.

Time Immemorial
No he doesn't mad

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/1226/555867-1292741-screenshot286_super.jpg

laughing laughing

DarkSaint85
laughing laughing

Nothing to refute my arguments, I see.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11118/111189484/4151450-8803138052-28136.jpg

Time Immemorial
Poor Norrin, looks like he took a hammer to the back of the head in that one for a KO.

Sin I AM
big grin

Cute. U can edit posts. None of your arguments meant anything which is what every member has said about this thread since it's creation. Norrin just doesn't have the power to put them all down. Im over it anyway ..im just passing time and reading comments

thingy150
Cute. U can edit posts. None of your arguments meant anything which is what every member has said about this thread since it's creation. Norrin just doesn't have the power to put them all down. Im over it anyway ..im just passing time and reading comments

I proved he could easily take out Bolt and hyperion and then its just him and gladiator left(norrin knows his weakness). You have disputed none of my points and ignored them because you cannot counter, you simply do not posses an intellect great enough to counter my posts, that simple.

Norrin destroys black bolts antenna, bolt is out of the fight. Thor knew that bolts antenna was the center of his energy, norrin with sense this also and take it out. Hyperion has been drained by radioactive man, norrin drains him easily. Only glads is left, norrin knows his weakness, he wins. Not to mention the fact norrin can completely atomize his enemies which he could easily do in this fight. I showed that norrin is faster, you did not counter.

You're hilariously incapable of actually making a point so you make excuses and try and use a consensus of people who never refuted my points and ran away as evidence that you are correct, you have not proven a thing.

thingy150
Nothing to refute my arguments, I see.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11118/111189484/4151450-8803138052-28136.jpg

Hmm, so now people have to refute your argument when you have not refuted anyone else's and ran away from doing just that.

Pretty sure you are trolling, but low intellect could be the case(probably is)

DarkSaint85
Hmm, so now people have to refute your argument when you have not refuted anyone else's and ran away from doing just that.

Pretty sure you are trolling, but low intellect could be the case(probably is)

http://memecrunch.com/meme/4L5LA/nothing-goes-over-my-head-my-reflexes-are-too-fast-i-would-catch-it/image.png?w=400&c=1

thingy150
In school.....memes blocked.......and does not change your nonexistent argument....

pym-ftw
I think his argument was that you should stop using Surfer's high feats while ignoring the teams.

Sin I AM
I proved he could easily take out Bolt and hyperion and then its just him and gladiator left(norrin knows his weakness). You have disputed none of my points and ignored them because you cannot counter, you simply do not posses an intellect great enough to counter my posts, that simple.

Norrin destroys black bolts antenna, bolt is out of the fight. Thor knew that bolts antenna was the center of his energy, norrin with sense this also and take it out. Hyperion has been drained by radioactive man, norrin drains him easily. Only glads is left, norrin knows his weakness, he wins. Not to mention the fact norrin can completely atomize his enemies which he could easily do in this fight. I showed that norrin is faster, you did not counter.

You're hilariously incapable of actually making a point so you make excuses and try and use a consensus of people who never refuted my points and ran away as evidence that you are correct, you have not proven a thing.

Meh. Don't u find it odd noone shares you opinion?

thingy150
Meh. Don't u find it odd noone shares you opinion?

Dont you find it odd you have refuted none of my points.

pym-ftw
Sin & DS both have...

thingy150
Sin & DS both have...

Reread my posts:

atomizes a weapon

SPEED/reaction time:

^^^ has not been touched by anyone, nice try lying. Sin tried to argue by saying that there was a consensus but ran away from my scans. darksaint said that the scans did not matter and he also ran away.....nice try.....

pym-ftw
Ok so do you have a scan of Surfer doing all that at the same time?

thingy150
Same time? His superior speed is how he pulls this off, takes one hit to break black bolts antenna, black bolt is out of the fight. Drains hyperion and then it is 1 on 1 against a guy who has a weakness surfer knows about.

Surfer wins

You are asking me to provide proof, YOU HAVE NOT PROVEN ANYTHING.

pym-ftw
So have you read the forums rules? Surfer Ic isnt blitzing this team especially with a character as fast and noticeably stronger in Gladiator who Ic will bullrush.

This BS about draining Hype in nano seconds is unfounded.

Blood lusted Surfer loses harder because he will not fight from range and he definitely can't trade blows with Hype or even Glads.

I agree BB sucks.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>