Revan Runs the Force Only Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
This gauntlet will be Force only. No lightsabers, no physical attacks, pure Force power.

Warm Up - Satele Shan big grin

Round 1 - Count Dooku

Round 2 - Xesh

Round 3 - Darth Malgus (Emperor)

Round 4 - Plagueis

Round 5 - Strike Team:

- Malgus, Xesh, Galen Marek

DarthAnt66
Loses at 5 (probably).

ILS
I like your thread's new layout Ant, although I miss the spoiler block set up.

The_Tempest

DarthAnt66
You spelled 5 wrong, Temp.

The_Tempest
No, I spelled 4 right.

DarthAnt66
Nah, 4 isn't 5.

carthage
He isnt beating Hego, round 3 is a fifty fifty as well

Trocity
Dies at 4

WildBantha88
Falls in the warm up round

DarthAnt66
How?

WildBantha88
Because Satele is Revans equel in the Force broesky. The only reason Revan > Satele is because of better lightsaber skills.

DarthAnt66
Revan utterly dominated her with the Force during their fight... more then once. erm

WildBantha88
I don't recall them ever fighting. Link?

DarthAnt66
Where... have... you... been? messed
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_medium/11114/111140132/4255498-revan+tk.gif
Revan can also Teleport and do Essence Transport now (and other shit).

WildBantha88
The teleportation is a game mechanic broesky

Nephthys
Revan was amped there tbf

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan was amped there tbf I would assume as much

DarthAnt66
Marr and Beniko were also receiving amps, doesn't really matter. Plus during the fight, Shan uses BM.
Neph trying to minimize the feat by claiming nexus is easily the greatest double-standard ever unleashed.
The large temples that contained a lot of the energy for Vitiate to return were all destroyed in bombing runs.
And nah, Revan uses Force Teleportation on the Foundry cutscene as well, so no, not game mechanics at all.

WildBantha88
Revan was amped when he blasted Satele back who was not receiving an amp. This is even how?

DarthAnt66
Seeing the Outcasts use nexus arguments now is the funniest shit ever. Please continue entertaining me.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Marr and Beniko were also receiving amps, doesn't really matter. Plus during the fight, Shan uses BM.
Neph trying to minimize the feat by claiming nexus is easily the greatest double-standard ever unleashed.
The large temples that contained a lot of the energy for Vitiate to return were all destroyed in bombing runs.
And nah, Revan uses Force Teleportation on the Foundry cutscene as well, so no, not game mechanics at all.

I'm not even claiming nexus. Those temples were specifically created to focus force powers and shit. Thats the whole reason Revan is using them. And given that Revan directly utilises the pillar's he's pretty certainly using the dial thing the fight takes place upon.

Unless they really changed stuff, Revan doesn't teleport in a cutscene on the Foundry.

DarthAnt66
Every statement you said there was wrong actually. This one:

And this one:

Oh, and this one:

Especially this one:

And finally, this one:

no expression

WildBantha88
Seeing the Outcasts use nexus arguments now is the funniest shit ever. Please continue entertaining me. have you seen me say nexus once yet? Didn't think so broesky. Revan can't hurt Satele unless he is using special force focusing pillars and shit.

#dealwithit

DarthAnt66
He wasn't using any Force Focusing pillars, dumbshit love.

WildBantha88
Getting a little red in the face because we don't worship Revans boots like you do? I understand

Nephthys
Ant's just overexcited is all. He'll calm down.

DarthAnt66
Or that you are making children from Ethiopia who have never been educated in their life look like Albert Einstein? Yeah.
You and Nephthys know utterly shit about what you are talking about. It confuses me dearly why you think you can talk about it.

Emperordmb
http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2811/36/97/52/smiles/3900425636.gif

WildBantha88
Yea. He gets like that when Revan gets new feats

ILS
I sense a disturbance in-

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/128/136/awwwwshit.jpg

Nephthys
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Yea. He gets like that when Revan gets new feats

Mmmhmm. Ant always does this. He gets his jimmies all a rustling and starts flipping his shit before all the facts are straight.

DarthAnt66
I need to see my therapist. I don't think it is healthy to want to choke people to insane levels of pain.

Nephthys
I need to see my therapist. I don't think it is healthy to want to choke people to insane levels of pain.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

DarthAnt66
Not sure if I want to snuggle with you, or lay my cold hands over your throat and squeeze.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
I sense a disturbance in-

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/128/136/awwwwshit.jpg thumb up

Nephthys
Not sure if I want to snuggle with you, or lay my cold hands over your throat and squeeze.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c4b8f12016e305d4b6d36ae8d7c5d3af/tumblr_mkws36UgVu1ry10fwo1_400.gif

NewGuy01
Ant's Revan wank is ridiculous, but you guys claiming Revan was amped is even worse tbh.

EDIT: Don't you make me pull out my El Dorado GIFS, Neph.

DarthAnt66
thumb up Sasukedc speaks truth.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Ant's Revan wank is ridiculous, but you guys claiming Revan was amped is even worse tbh.

EDIT: Don't you make me pull out my El Dorado GIFS, Neph. saying Revan wasn't amped is the most ridiculous thing posted on this thread thus far

DarthAnt66
I reached a conclusion you are just trying to bait me into getting enraged.

NewGuy01
saying Revan wasn't amped is the most ridiculous thing posted on this thread thus far

Almost as bad as saying Bane wasn't amped in PoD, amirite?

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan was amped there tbf

Meh.

Split personality = Weaker. Amp puts him on normal level.

Their entire team on the other hand had Battle Meditation...

Nephthys
Not for that specific feat.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Selenial
Meh.

Their entire team on the other hand had Battle Meditation... proof that split personality makes him weaker?

NewGuy01
3.0 is the strongest incarnation of Revan we've seen, albeit also the most unstable.

DarthAnt66
The 3.0 Spirit Revan, or the 3.0 Darth Revan? Or them combined as Revan's Spirit Reborn?

ares834
saying Revan wasn't amped is the most ridiculous thing posted on this thread thus far

Nope. Not even close.

This is:

Falls in the warm up round

Also if the temple amps force power wouldn't it amp Satele's as well... Boom.

Nephthys
Woah, you just blew my mind brah.

ares834
Laying out the tru facts.

Nephthys
Dees truves, day burn.

DarthAnt66
Revan>The Father confirmed. thumb up

Emperordmb
ROFLOL!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan slaughters the warm up, in all legitimate honesty.

AncientPower
Wins with high difficulty at 4 and dies at five.

carthage
Getting a little red in the face because we don't worship Revans boots like you do? I understand

I'd be more worried that Satele is massively less skilled and less powerful than Revan to begin with

Revanchiste

S_W_LeGenD
Falls at 5.

Originally posted by AncientPower
Wins with high difficulty at 4 and dies at five.
thumb up

You are learning well, my very young apprentice. Their are more lessons to learn.

Revanchiste
XD Yhea Because Now I just realised than Yoda with cool mind --> force combat only win against plagueis. And Revan is better than Yoda....

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Selenial
Meh.

Their entire team on the other hand had Battle Meditation...
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.