Sauron vs. Maleficent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Sauron has his ring and challenges Maleficent. They fight in an open field. Who wins ?

Tattoos N Scars
Khan solos

StealthRanger
Uh, One Ring's destruction released Sauron's power, which ****ed up a country, kind of

Sauron also keep Barad-Dur standing by sheer willpower, yeah

Tattoos N Scars
Maleficent probably wins. Sauron really has no on screen feats to compare. Un flashbacks, when he did have the ring, his finger was cut off with the ring. I'm sure Mal could do the same thing.

Impediment
^This.

Time Immemorial
If Mal has a sword I give her the win.

Sauron isn't even the true dark lord.

Silent Master
True, that would be Darth Vader.

Tattoos N Scars
Morgoth was the most powerful of the Valar, true dark lord. Sauron is the most powerful non Valar, to his credit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Maleficent probably wins. Sauron really has no on screen feats to compare. Un flashbacks, when he did have the ring, his finger was cut off with the ring. I'm sure Mal could do the same thing. His screen fears are more impressive considering he launches foes by swinging his mace.

His feat of overwhelming Gandalf is also more impressive. Maleficent never really faced anyone formidable in her movie.

Tattoos N Scars
Sauron is not useless, but he wont win this fight with a mace. Give Hulk or Thing that mace and they could make people fly too

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Sauron is not useless, but he wont win this fight with a mace. Give Hulk or Thing that mace and they could make people fly too the point is Maleficent is much weaker than Sauron and is far less impressive. He is stronger, more powerful, and more ruthless.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Uh, One Ring's destruction released Sauron's power, which ****ed up a country, kind of

Sauron also keep Barad-Dur standing by sheer willpower, yeah

So about that.... yeah

steverules_2
Originally posted by quanchi112
the point is Maleficent is much weaker than Sauron and is far less impressive. He is stronger, more powerful, and more ruthless.

So this thread is spite?

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
So this thread is spite? No.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
No.

When you are knee deep in dog shit, don't deny.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
When you are knee deep in dog shit, don't deny. This thread isn't spite.

Silent Master
I guess that might be true, I mean Maleficent only wins 9/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
I guess that might be true, I mean Maleficent only wins 9/10. How ?

BloodRain
Unless the fight with the old king was far more impressive than I'm remembering (likely), isn't the only reason she did so well because of her flight and agility it allowed? She under preformed against the new king and his goons without it, just because of the iron surrounding her (CIS?). Physically it shouldn't be an issue.

Her only chance is her magic. So whether her Force-pushes, curses and 'summons' (vines or transformer a familiar), will do the trick.

Knowing that I cant help but back Sauron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.