TPM Maul vs. AotC Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
Saber, force all out.

Trocity
Maul.

ILS
Maul in a good fight.

Revanchiste
Maul..... XD AotC Anakin hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!

Bigblue442
Anakin, by the skin of his teeth.

He didn't put up a better fight against Dooku than his Master, for nothing.

Q99
I go Maul, Anakin still has a way to go.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
I go Maul, Anakin still has a way to go.

Lord Stark
Anakin takes this. He gives Dooku a good fight. Also AOTCs Kenobi really shouldn't be that far below Maul if at all, and Anakin is firmly above him.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
Maul in a good fight.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Anakin takes this. He gives Dooku a good fight. Also AOTCs Kenobi really shouldn't be that far below Maul if at all, and Anakin is firmly above him.

Infact AotC Kenobi lasted longer than Anakin. And yes, TPM Maul is even better than AotC Kenobi, considering the fact he bested him even the time he was using force rage in TPM. Then, before getting any power-up, pre power up TCW Maul was on par with TCW Kenobi and defeated him via using dun moch. Cheap-shot does not indicates any skill showing, it just because Maul's stupid choice to toying with him, you are just lowballing Maul in every thread just because that stupid cheap-shotting move of Kenobi. I think in your mind TPM Kenobi > TPM Maul, that is stupid tbh.

Trocity
It wasn't a cheap shotting move, he leapt over and bisected Maul before he could even react, good speed feat tbh

Marco1907
Originally posted by Trocity
It wasn't a cheap shotting move, he leapt over and bisected Maul before he could even react, good speed feat tbh

And he did that with what ? With Qui-Gon's weapon. Maul didn't even know Obi-Wan has a weapon, and Maul was toying with him. That is why it is a cheap shot, he caught by surprise.

Or, do you think Obi-Wan become faster in that fight ? In mere seconds, Obi-Wan has grown stronger in that pit and he was able to blitz Darth Maul ?

Yeah, this argument is stupid.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Marco1907
Infact AotC Kenobi lasted longer than Anakin. And yes, TPM Maul is even better than AotC Kenobi, considering the fact he bested him even the time he was using force rage in TPM. Then, before getting any power-up, pre power up TCW Maul was on par with TCW Kenobi and defeated him via using dun moch. Cheap-shot does not indicates any skill showing, it just because Maul's stupid choice to toying with him, you are just lowballing Maul in every thread just because that stupid cheap-shotting move of Kenobi. I think in your mind TPM Kenobi > TPM Maul, that is stupid tbh.

Dooku was toying with Kenobi.

No I don't. I think that 10+ years of training and experience>>>Force Rage.

AOTCs>Maul>Rage Kenobi

Marco1907

No I don't. I think that 10+ years of training and experience>>>Force Rage.

AOTCs>Maul>Rage Kenobi

Yeah, I think that is why TCW Kenobi > TCW Maul happened, you are so true bro. Keep that logic of yours in your mind. Happy Dance

Dooku was toying with Kenobi.

This is just... Beyond being a Dooku fanboy... So according to your fanboy logic, Dooku could just one-shot or speedblitz Obi-Wan right ? Interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.