Lobo vs Deathstroke and Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
Fight to death

Time Immemorial
LOL

DarkSaint85
Jesus.

wuleecat
Horrendous massacre in Lobo's favour. Only redeeming factor in this rotting donkey of a 'matchup' is that some of the dialogue would be quite funny.( Except for Deathstroke, who is a humourless anus.)
Mind you, I am thinking of the classic Lobo. The new one I know nothing about whatsoever, so I might be talking out of my arse.

SamZED
I was wondering that myself, classic Lobo clearly stomps but all I know about DCnU Lobo is that he barely defeated Deathstroke alone. Well, not barely but it wasn't a quick fight.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SamZED
I was wondering that myself, classic Lobo clearly stomps but all I know about DCnU Lobo is that he barely defeated Deathstroke alone. Well, not barely but it wasn't a quick fight.

TwiBo (who I guess would be the most current Lobo) DID manage to kill 'classic' Lobo, if that helps.

thingy150
The new lobo has weapons that hurt supergirl and he took out hawkman(who is really powerful now) I think he could take it.

LeonBuco666
Lobo gets stomped...lol.

Flyattractor
Yeah. TwiBo is from what I have seen way closer to either DP or DS's level then "Classic Lobo" was from what I have seen of him. Unless they have TwiBo do something major next month when he "fights" NuperMan.

And that wasn't TwiBo that fought DS. That was LiefBo who has apparently already been ret-conned out of existence.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. TwiBo is from what I have seen way closer to either DP or DS's level then "Classic Lobo" was from what I have seen of him. Unless they have TwiBo do something major next month when he "fights" NuperMan.

And that wasn't TwiBo that fought DS. That was LiefBo who has apparently already been ret-conned out of existence. Originally posted by Flyattractor

And that wasn't TwiBo that fought DS. That was LiefBo who has apparently already been ret-conned out of existence. i think deathstroke will win here

thingy150
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think deathstroke will win here

Hey, why do you double quote people and disagree with them, you do this in every single thread....

Flyattractor
Actually I would hope that DS could kill TwiBo. I really really do!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.